Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
The ads seem to be different for everyone and vary by device. Every day I only get one ad and it’s like 20 secs or less. Others get multiple per episode. I think you get less if you’re watching on a tv for some reason.
I watch online & I usually get 2 that are 20 seconds each. So much better than when it was on 5.

I think he has the huntingdon gene, Chloe has it and their mum died of it.
Nic ran off when she was pregnant, Paul was involved and he found her and paid her money for the baby, but she switched the babies. Aaron and David brought up Leo's baby for a while and it all came out that Leo had a baby with his ex who had pnd and left it with Nic. Nic kept her and the boos baby and gave them Leo's and she planned to never return. I can't remember how she returned, but that's when they all agreed to co-parent. Leo's baby mum is now dead, died in a storm.
I loved Typer, I hoped they'd return for the final, but I guess they've moved on.
I can't get used to the new Nicolette.

I hope Chloe's secret is that she'ssplit up from Elly
I only know Chloe and Elly from the flashback but she is being super cagey when she is mentioned!

Thanks for the info. I like to be in 'the know'.

griftalo

VIP Member
Wendy has slowly started to warm on me, well not annoy me as much as she did. I can't stand Cara, she's not likeable in any shape or form.
Cara pisses me off too.
Wendy is growing on me. She's acted this week quite well. Remi had acted it brilliantly.

Nell I find very distracting and I'm sure others have mentioned it too. I'm loathe to criticise too much because she's young but I do find her forced spitting out of words, narrowing of eyes and grimacing really distracting. Every line is delivered the same. I know she's 'acting' but I'm hoping she acts slightly less and brings in her more normal facial expressions.

Who is Sharon? I've watched this for over 30 years and don't remember where she fits in at all.
I have no clue but she keeps reminding me of the actor in nurse Jackie.

Em_

VIP Member
BRING HER BACK PRODUCERS!

Madeleine West who played the brilliant Dee Bliss and Andrea Somers has said she’d go back to Neighbours in a heartbeat. First of all, it’s not “Embarrassing” like the Daily Fail have remarked and she’s not “begging” for her job back. Dee is a beloved character, and one who I would welcome back with open arms. There’s still so much of her story left to tell considering her two guest stints on the show since she came back from the dead in 2019 were rather fleeting. I’d love to see her permanently settle down in Ramsay Street, even if she never rekindles her romance with Toadie. I’m really surprised Neighbours producers haven’t gotten onto her as this isn’t the first time she’s expressed her desire to return to the rebooted Neighbours. If they’re planning on bringing Elly and Leo back of all characters, then why not Dee? She’s a character who would represent early ‘00s Neighbours which was a golden era for the show, meaning her presence could draw in many fans of the show of that particular period, similarly to how the likes of Melanie and Jane represent ‘80s Neighbours. Secondly, the show would get two characters for the price of one by casting Madeleine West in the reboot.

Also, I hope those of you who attended the tour in Belfast last night had a smashing time. It’s been given a glowing review by the Metro.
I hope if they do bring her back that she’s back as Dee and that means we get Heather back, she’s one of my favourite characters.

AdsB

VIP Member
Yeah I missed them the first time around. My first Neighbours memories are from 91 so Glen & Lucy, Phoebe & Todd
my era is Karl and Susan. I loved it as a 90s kid. I stopped watching probably around 2001