Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

griftalo

VIP Member
What a load of contrived and bollockywankshite. They could’ve tied this up in one episode. Then had a gratuitous semi-naked policeman calendar shoot with whatshisname for the rest of the week. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Em_

VIP Member
If any of you watched home and away, Johnny Ruffallo who played Chris has passed away. He did also appear in neighbours as a prison guard. Johnny was great in h&a and seemed like a genuinely decent guy.

• Sad
  • Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just watched….
Krista is obviously still alive 🙄

Still think Stefan Dennis might leave 😓

Oh and I think Chloe being back is maybe to run Lassiters??
Agree with part one of what you say. Oldest trick in the soap playbook.
If you don’t see the body they aren’t really dead. Sometimes even if you do see it!

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I read an article yesterday saying viewing figures in Australia weren’t very good but I don’t know if freevee release their figures
It’s the most popular show on the Freevee app. I wouldn’t worry too much about the Aussie ratings. They’ve never been stellar and comparable to UK viewing figures.

IMG_3804.jpeg

Multi-21

VIP Member
None of them seem to be at work since it came back.
I can’t even work out if Sadie has a job at all
Tom has had more scenes working the Waterhole than Wendy and he is just an extra
Jane had a day off today even though the kids were at school!

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I just can’t get on board with Toadie & Therese. I’ve watched Neighbours for about 35 years & for me it’s just not believable. For some reason it feels a bit icky
Yes it didn’t feel very neighbours that they are all over each other like a rash
I don’t need to think about Toadie ripping her dress off

• Haha

Raquencha

Chatty Member
The scene with toadie and Mel in the house didn’t make sense based on the wedding at the end so maybe that theory isn’t that far off.

thenoodle

Chatty Member
flashback episodes next week to reveal why Paul left Terese and I assume how her and toadie got together

• Heart
Reactions: 8

FijiNour

Chatty Member
I just saw on Twitter that “Freevee” will be showing 2011/2012 Neighbours from Monday.

• Heart

newtoyou

VIP Member
I would say last minute. Do Karl, Susan and toadie live in Melbourne? Maybe it was a last minute whiz round to see if they are onboard and do the promo video. Maybe they were up against it time wise to tell people before the news broke hence just those 4 being spoken to.
It sounded like they live close as he got to all of them in one day. IMO they are the main 4 and those are the ones it wouldn’t be the same without

I'm going to be very honest, which pains me, as I was bereft when it finished. I'm not loving it. However, I think a huge part of this is because I just can't get on board with Terese and Toadie. It's just not believable.

Was the actress who plays Melanie unavailable due to other filming commitments or something? They keep mentioning her and she's been seen on set so hopefully this ludicrous situation will be dealt with. Terese will move into Paul's apartment, and Toadie and Mel will have her house. Maybe then I'll be able to enjoy it. Also, maybe then Nell will stop with the weird face pulling.

Em_

VIP Member
I still can't get on board with Chloe and Elly being a cpuple, Elly is the worst character. I was hoping they'd split them up, not have them get engaged.

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’m viewing it for the first time in years. I quite like it so far. I’m dying to know how they are gonna end the Jane/Mike story.
yeah easiest way would have been a simple they split up in the 2 Years. Now though I think only end might be a sad one :(
Love that Guy returned though what a lovely Man he must be.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s just me but Mischa Barton’s acting just seems really wooden. Maybe it’s just her accent, I’ve never watched the OC or other things she’s been in though so no idea if she’s been good in other things.
She’d always been like that. Dreadful actress with no facial expressions. Did make me laugh how they hyped up her joining the show like she was Helen Mirren or something. She was on a teen show twenty years ago and hasn’t done much else ffs.

• Haha

Don’tStart

VIP Member
A year ago today, the axe was swung on this TV show. A year on, and it’s future looks completely different.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
I need to have the conversation about whether I watch the first episode after school drop off as I don’t work Mondays or if I wait for OH to get home and we watch it together. Although will end up being about 9.30pm once bedtime is done 😂 Not sure I can wait that long.
Watch it twice and pretend you didn't watch it in the morning.

• Haha