Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew seems to be the only Police officer in Melbourne. ;)

Would hostels really give out details of who had stayed to any random person? They didn't know Reece was her sister.
I’m finding myself more taken with Andrew by the episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same. I'm more than happy for him to be in his uniform as much as possible to be honest.
Why is there no emoji to denote the sound heh heh?! Although I’m not bothered what he’s wearing 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Possible spoiler for next week….

Is the person Melanie shoved whatsher name’s missing sister??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Possible spoiler for next week….

Is the person Melanie shoved whatsher name’s missing sister??
yes, I think that Paul, Mel, David, Aaron and Nicolette must have something to do with it or are covering for Paul or perhaps in some kind of witness protection. Do we think that Eden is Sharons nephew, so Henrys son or he's something to do with Reece's sister.]

Reactions: 2
Do we think that Eden is Sharons nephew, so Henrys son or he's something to do with Reece's sister.
I think Krista was travelling with Holly and Eden, those are the two extra people she was paying for

Reactions: 3
So we finally find out who the feck Eden is!

i guess he can't be Melanies step son from Joe, surely everyone would know who it was. Or its Melanie's son?? But anyway, next week looks good

Reactions: 2
Not Joe’s son as Toby would be in his 40’s now. God I feel old 🤣 Could be his kid maybe? 🤣

I thought it was just me! Yeah lots of scenes with Andrew are okay with me 😉
His eyes are a bit too close together but there isn't really any other 'totty' so yeah, he'll do 😉
---
So we finally find out who the feck Eden is!

i guess he can't be Melanies step son from Joe, surely everyone would know who it was. Or its Melanie's son?? But anyway, next week looks good
Thank god we'll have an answer! One step closer to a Mel and Toadie reunion!

I don’t want a Toadie n Mel reunion. Still say they were only married off to have an event for last episode. Paul & Therese were great but there was nowhere else left to go with them as a couple. I’m not missing Melanie at all. Nothing against her or anything 🤣 but don’t see where she will fit in now.

Reactions: 5
If any of you watched home and away, Johnny Ruffallo who played Chris has passed away. He did also appear in neighbours as a prison guard. Johnny was great in h&a and seemed like a genuinely decent guy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If any of you watched home and away, Johnny Ruffallo who played Chris has passed away. He did also appear in neighbours as a prison guard. Johnny was great in h&a and seemed like a genuinely decent guy.
That's really sad, he's been ill for so long.

Reactions: 5
just caught up on this weeks and can’t wait for flashback week. Also I wish Andrew Rodwell would kick my bedroom door down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just caught up on this weeks and can’t wait for flashback week. Also I wish Andrew Rodwell would kick my bedroom door down.
I don’t even have a door so he can just stroll on in without working up a sweat 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They do cast good looking police men, Mark, Levi and now Andrew, although the first two were hotter

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.