Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the most random dream. I dreamt that home and away and neighbours were doing a joint episode (there was a reason I think) anyway some H&a people would turn up in erinsborough on the hunt for some stolen goods. But they had to send Terese off on a holiday because someone might recognise her as Sophie 😂😂😂
Now I’ve woken up and I really want them to do this 😂
Me too! I’ve often wondered if they could do a story with someone who had been in both and them be the same person, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
Flashback week looks really good and the new Nicolette looks like Nic, if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
David and Aaron officially announced with new Nicolette:

Trailer for next week’s flashback episodes:

Reactions: 2
I’d rather have had Freya back
---
It’s really bizarre how a nearly 40yr old woman is being ordered back to
The USA! She’s not a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just catching up. Really nice to see Sharon back, she has altered though.
Flashback week looks really good and the new Nicolette looks like Nic, if that makes sense
Can't wait...Just catching up on last week today! The thing is I have replaced my Neighbours viewing with alot of you tube the last yr so keep running behind! I think I and all of us will feel better about things once we have a bit more background to the last few yrs. Apparently Amy had a boy if anyone missed that..I want to know about Roxy's baby..unless I missed that...The actress who played her had a nasty accident on one of those celebrity action things the other week...

Who was the father of Amy’s baby, or was she not pregnant at the end? I can’t remember

Also question about the trailer for flashback week - who is pushing and who is being pushed? It so quick I can’t tell 😂

Who was the father of Amy’s baby, or was she not pregnant at the end? I can’t remember

Also question about the trailer for flashback week - who is pushing and who is being pushed? It so quick I can’t tell 😂
I think it was Recce's sister that was pushed
I think it was Joel, they insinuated that she'd slept with him and the baby would be over one, but I'd still say a baby at that age. They called him Kai. I'm not sure if they mentioned Roxy's baby. I'd love Roxy and Kyle to come back.

When neighbours came back it did feel a bit slow and stilted and I was nervous for it but it’s just got better and better and now feel like it’s really into it’s stride. The flashback week looks great and I’m glad they waited a while before doing it rather than doing it in the first couple of weeks.

Reactions: 8
Already excited for flashback week! Does anyone know if David and Aaron are returning permanently or just for a guest stint for flashback week? Can’t say I’m too bothered about the new Nicolette 😂

Already excited for flashback week! Does anyone know if David and Aaron are returning permanently or just for a guest stint for flashback week? Can’t say I’m too bothered about the new Nicolette 😂
I think it's temporary as Matt who plays Aaron has sold his house in Melbourne and it looks like he's moved away and Tanaka was going to leave but stayed due to it ending. I do hope that I'm completely wrong and that there back permanently.
I like the look of the new Nic, she looks like Nic to me, but Charlotte Chimes was great at playing her, so not sure if she'll be better than her.

Just seen this morning’s episode. Could it be that Andrew turns out to be Dex’s dad instead? 😱🤣🤣

• Wow

Phil Martin is a real blast from the past! It’d be good to see a lot of these people come back more permanently.

I was really disappointed that Andrew isn’t JJs dad. I felt the storyline would have had loads to unpack. Now I’m not really sure where it’s going.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it was funny today when Paul said to Byron "I'm still your boss", because all he seems to do is muck around with Reece now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.