Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere she only appeared in Neighbours because of the actors strike in America. It made it sound like she thought it was beneath her, and the only reason she took it..Nel does pull funny faces, she is a complete trouble maker..I didn't get any adverts today ..weirdly!!
Ha, as if it's beneath her, even the worst actors on the show blow her out of the water. I wouldn't say she was a big star, she's not A list and I don't know what she's known for other than the OC.
I can't remember where I read it, either here or on fb, but someone said that Toadie has no chemistry with Terese at all, whereas she has great chemistry with everyone she has a scene with. I think that's true, Toadie didn't seem into her at all today, maybe Ryan doesn't agree with the storyline. I think it shows how good of an actress Rebekah is, maybe it's just in the genes with her cousin being Judy Dench.

Reactions: 7
Who was the character who was glimpsed in the preview for next week's episode? I recognise him, think he was someone's brother, but can't remember his back story...

I read somewhere she only appeared in Neighbours because of the actors strike in America. It made it sound like she thought it was beneath her, and the only reason she took it..Nel does pull funny faces, she is a complete trouble maker..I didn't get any adverts today ..weirdly!!
I hate the new Nell, she’s a right little prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ads are getting higher had a 45 & 65 Today. Still much better than when it was on 5.
In a way i'd slightly longer or put Together as you cant really do anything in that short space.

Reactions: 1
She only seems to have one facial expression 😂
That’s funny, because I feel like she can’t control her face at all, her eyebrows can’t stop moving. I’ve even wondered if she has a medical condition causing it. Her main sentiment I get, whatever the face is doing is smug and conniving though so I agree pretty much.

Today I realised there is a counter in the bottom left corner for how long the ad break is. I just thought you were all really dedicated to timing the breaks 🤦‍♀️😂.

It's still a bit stilted at times I'm finding. Susan's real accent came through today too. I'm a bit bored of the Mackenzie/Haz storyline already (just get on with it) and JJ creeping round overacting could get old quickly too. Are we meant to accept they wouldn't have noticed him stood, looking back at them like that 😆. They usually do stuff like that with them lent on a wall once they get around the corner out of sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Wendy’s hair is a wig? I found it a bit distracting today although I’ve never noticed before

Reactions: 3
Her hair has been distracting me since the reboot. Didn’t she have the fringe but her hair was shorter? I swear her hair wasn’t as long as it is now

Reactions: 2
I'm still watching for light entertainment, especially as it's quite short if you skip the recap and opening.

I find the whole Reece thing is weird. Meeting Jane when she's been dating Byron all of five minutes - yet they're still declaring their undying love for each other. How is there a future, unless Reece say she's moving to Australia? It's like they're on another planet. 😂

The Mac and JJ thing needs to hurry up too, we all know where it's going. I'm surprised JJ's girlfriend wasn't annoyed at him texting her every five minutes. "Thanks for the dessert, I just need to send a photo of it to Mac!"

I’m really enjoying it. It started a bit slow but feel it’s back up to speed and it’s my little bit of Aussie sunshine. I loved sunset beach so my standard of soap is quite low 😂
Nell’s facial expressions are quite odd though. I get so distracted by her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really enjoying it. It started a bit slow but feel it’s back up to speed and it’s my little bit of Aussie sunshine. I loved sunset beach so my standard of soap is quite low 😂
Nell’s facial expressions are quite odd though. I get so distracted by her face!
I loved sunset beach, I'd love that to be repeated.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure there were a couple of people on here that liked five bedrooms, it's back on bbc one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.