Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question but how long was it and did they have an interval? We are getting the train and there’s only 2 trains an hour to my town so it would be good to know what train we can aim to come home in.
Glad you had a good night. I’m really looking forward to it.

Reactions: 1
Sorry guys it won't let me quote for some reason. But no they didn't give away much at all said they find out when they get their scripts the week before what is happening and they think this will be no different.

It started slightly late so from about 7.45pm to 10.10pm approx for us and yes there was a 20 minute interval.

Reactions: 2
BRING HER BACK PRODUCERS!

Madeleine West who played the brilliant Dee Bliss and Andrea Somers has said she’d go back to Neighbours in a heartbeat. First of all, it’s not “Embarrassing” like the Daily Fail have remarked and she’s not “begging” for her job back. Dee is a beloved character, and one who I would welcome back with open arms. There’s still so much of her story left to tell considering her two guest stints on the show since she came back from the dead in 2019 were rather fleeting. I’d love to see her permanently settle down in Ramsay Street, even if she never rekindles her romance with Toadie. I’m really surprised Neighbours producers haven’t gotten onto her as this isn’t the first time she’s expressed her desire to return to the rebooted Neighbours. If they’re planning on bringing Elly and Leo back of all characters, then why not Dee? She’s a character who would represent early ‘00s Neighbours which was a golden era for the show, meaning her presence could draw in many fans of the show of that particular period, similarly to how the likes of Melanie and Jane represent ‘80s Neighbours. Secondly, the show would get two characters for the price of one by casting Madeleine West in the reboot.

Also, I hope those of you who attended the tour in Belfast last night had a smashing time. It’s been given a glowing review by the Metro.

Sorry guys it won't let me quote for some reason. But no they didn't give away much at all said they find out when they get their scripts the week before what is happening and they think this will be no different.

It started slightly late so from about 7.45pm to 10.10pm approx for us and yes there was a 20 minute interval.
What did they do /talk about during the show itself? And did you get to see what merch they had, I'd love to buy a Ramsay St sign 🤞🤞

BRING HER BACK PRODUCERS!

Madeleine West who played the brilliant Dee Bliss and Andrea Somers has said she’d go back to Neighbours in a heartbeat. First of all, it’s not “Embarrassing” like the Daily Fail have remarked and she’s not “begging” for her job back. Dee is a beloved character, and one who I would welcome back with open arms. There’s still so much of her story left to tell considering her two guest stints on the show since she came back from the dead in 2019 were rather fleeting. I’d love to see her permanently settle down in Ramsay Street, even if she never rekindles her romance with Toadie. I’m really surprised Neighbours producers haven’t gotten onto her as this isn’t the first time she’s expressed her desire to return to the rebooted Neighbours. If they’re planning on bringing Elly and Leo back of all characters, then why not Dee? She’s a character who would represent early ‘00s Neighbours which was a golden era for the show, meaning her presence could draw in many fans of the show of that particular period, similarly to how the likes of Melanie and Jane represent ‘80s Neighbours. Secondly, the show would get two characters for the price of one by casting Madeleine West in the reboot.

Also, I hope those of you who attended the tour in Belfast last night had a smashing time. It’s been given a glowing review by the Metro.
I hope if they do bring her back that she’s back as Dee and that means we get Heather back, she’s one of my favourite characters.

@Baxter75 I'll put this in a spoiler incase anyone doesn't want it spoiled for them.

In terms of merch get in early and queue if you want some. The queues were insane during the break and even after so we didn't get any but there's the sign, pens, t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs and official programme and tour poster. I think it was quitricey but people were coming away with huge bags full

There is a host who brings them out individually to start. They play a VT of some of their character highlights, ask how they got on the show that sort of thing

This pretty much takes up the whole of the first part. 2nd part they all come on and its around show highlights weddings, deaths, iconic characters, iconic scenes and they all chat a little. Some questions are directed to specific people and at other times they chip in with a memory etc.

They speak about the cancellation of the show, those final weeks and getting the call to say it is back.

The audience are encouraged to email in questions and some are asked and it enes with them all performing Susan's monologue from the last ep and a singsong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Baxter75 I'll put this in a spoiler incase anyone doesn't want it spoiled for them.

In terms of merch get in early and queue if you want some. The queues were insane during the break and even after so we didn't get any but there's the sign, pens, t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs and official programme and tour poster. I think it was quitricey but people were coming away with huge bags full

There is a host who brings them out individually to start. They play a VT of some of their character highlights, ask how they got on the show that sort of thing

This pretty much takes up the whole of the first part. 2nd part they all come on and its around show highlights weddings, deaths, iconic characters, iconic scenes and they all chat a little. Some questions are directed to specific people and at other times they chip in with a memory etc.

They speak about the cancellation of the show, those final weeks and getting the call to say it is back.

The audience are encouraged to email in questions and some are asked and it enes with them all performing Susan's monologue from the last ep and a singsong.
Thank you so much! I'm so excited for the tour now. It sounds quite similar format wise to Dr Karl's The Dr will see you now show last autumn. I'll get there early for merch in that case...I would LOVE a Ramsay St sign in the house 🤩🤩🤩🫶

They’ve apparently secured Pin Oak Court!

BFE0B13A-6BD0-4917-94CB-842923F6F1D8.png

Brilliant news. Nice to see that No. 22 is looking a lot more presentable as well, considering the pictures released the other week, made it look like a building site. The renovations are said to be worked into the scripts as well.

Reactions: 9
April put some footage of the queue at Newcastle last night. It was huge! I’m now revising the time I need to leave to get to birmingham next week. So nice to see so much love for neighbours. The cast seem blown away by the support.

In Belfast we all had to queue before the doors opened and then it moved quickly enough letting everyone in but if you want merch I'd recommend being there that bit earlier and near the top of the outdoor queue so you aren't stuck in the queue for it for ages.

Hi guys i’m going to the Glasgow show tomorrow night. Still trying to decide how I am getting home 🙈 I’ve been trying to read but don’t want to see anything about the show by accident. Anyone who has been to the others so far what time did it finish at roughly? Thanks!

Thank you. I’m going tonight. Super excited but due to childcare issues and rubbish trains we might have to leave early if it runs over 😩

• Sad
It was brilliant. We drove in the end as there were strikes and we couldn’t risk it and meant we could stay to the end. They look they are having the best time, lots of winding each other up. Stefan Dennis was full of cold and missed the meet and great. My OH said he thought some booed him when he came out and he apologised for missing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was brilliant. We drove in the end as there were strikes and we couldn’t risk it and meant we could stay to the end. They look they are having the best time, lots of winding each other up. Stefan Dennis was full of cold and missed the meet and great. My OH said he thought some booed him when he came out and he apologised for missing it.
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm a bit gutted I didn't book tickets but I wouldn't have been able to get childcare anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.