Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched it. Thanks for saying. I thought Josie did a better job and seemed more genuinely interested. Holly just seemed a bit bored. Thank goodness they didn’t start going on about Kylie and Jason!
When Rebekah mentioned knowing Guy and I was like ‘oh yeah! He’s the father of Sophie’s baby!
I love this little links across soaps.
Also I recognise the man/lad who is in the bedroom with mischa Barton but can’t think why.
We’ve worked out how to get freevee on the tv, the Amazon prime app worked. I don’t have prime but it’s fine. The only annoying thing is we have to search for neighbours every time, but it’s not a massive thing .OH was moaning about it 😂
I was desperate for a scene between Rebekah and Guy in the final week, so hopefully we'll get on when it comes back. I was surprised they didn't mention her being related to Judy Dench.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s silly how - even if you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber - you still get ads for new episodes of Neighbours!

Usually if you pay, you get no ads, like with ITVX.

Reactions: 3

How rubbish to only have four episodes a week. Dropping them at 7am doesn't make a difference for many of us who work through a weekday so can't watch then anyway. I will give the new show a chance but can't say I am impressed yet with how woke it's got with the casting of the new characters and how they have gave new heads to Toadies kids.

How rubbish to only have four episodes a week. Dropping them at 7am doesn't make a difference for many of us who work through a weekday so can't watch then anyway. I will give the new show a chance but can't say I am impressed yet with how woke it's got with the casting of the new characters and how they have gave new heads to Toadies kids.
I’m just happy it’s back, I’d prefer 5 episodes, but I’ll happily take 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

What's wrong with only 4? It's only one less.

I thought the 7am drop each day makes sense. It's available whenever someone wants to watch then. Better than only being able to view it after 6pm.

I am a bit sad about the new Nell and thingy though.

Reactions: 9
Dropping the episodes at 7am is just how things work now. It’s a streaming service, rather than ‘live’ TV and is designed to give people convenience and flexibility. I will probably still watch it at the old time because I’m a creature of habit, but I like that I don’t have to!

Reactions: 9

I doubt many would actually watch it at 7am, it’s just a streaming thing. I think plenty of people used to watch it at the lunchtime slot (well I presume so otherwise they wouldn’t have aired it twice a day for so many years!)
---
Dropping the episodes at 7am is just how things work now. It’s a streaming service, rather than ‘live’ TV and is designed to give people convenience and flexibility. I will probably still watch it at the old time because I’m a creature of habit, but I like that I don’t have to!
Same here, excited to have my full Aussie Hour back with H&A

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What's wrong with only 4? It's only one less.

I thought the 7am drop each day makes sense. It's available whenever someone wants to watch then. Better than only being able to view it after 6pm.

I am a bit sad about the new Nell and thingy though.
I'm happy about the early drop as it means I can watch it on Monday after the school drop off. I want to watch it as early as I can on Monday.

Reactions: 4
I need to have the conversation about whether I watch the first episode after school drop off as I don’t work Mondays or if I wait for OH to get home and we watch it together. Although will end up being about 9.30pm once bedtime is done 😂 Not sure I can wait that long.

Reactions: 2
I need to have the conversation about whether I watch the first episode after school drop off as I don’t work Mondays or if I wait for OH to get home and we watch it together. Although will end up being about 9.30pm once bedtime is done 😂 Not sure I can wait that long.
Watch it twice and pretend you didn't watch it in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just read the dad news that Joy Chambers has died, she played Rosemary Daniels. I never realised she was married to Reg Grundy, no wonder she had a recurring role in neighbours.

• Sad
That's sad news on the eve of such a happy event.. I knew she was married to him yes. I didn't realise she was 76 though (not that that's that old). Very sad..

Happy Neighbours eve everyone! Less than 13 hours to go and the show is back on our screens!

Saw my first Neighbours poster out in the wild today whilst out driving, on the side of a bus stop. When I was driving home, on the other side of the poster was Channel 5 advertising a new drama 🤣

Reactions: 7
Happy Neighbours Eve only 12 hrs to go! I saw a Neighbours advert on a billboard too!

I read the soap segment in the Sunday paper at my parents today and they covered neighbours. I was impressed with the write up as it was done with genuine affection and gave some pretty good spoilers. I won’t mention anything here and it will all be in tomorrow episode anyway but it made so excited.

I think the plan for tomorrow for me is watch the episode after I finish work. I’ve been watching the last few weeks of the 2022 episodes, these past few days. I think I’ll save the finale for tomorrow. Then once I’ve watched the finale I’ll watch the new episode just to see how they measure up to eachother.

I can't wait to watch it soon as I wake. I failed with my plan to watch lots of 2022 though think I managed 16 eps

I’m going to watch it as soon as I’m back from the school drop off, so 9am can’t come quickly enough. I was going to say should we wait to discuss it until 6pm tomorrow so we don’t spoil it for anyone and that’s the time it would have ended on the beeb and C5.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read the dad news that Joy Chambers has died, she played Rosemary Daniels. I never realised she was married to Reg Grundy, no wonder she had a recurring role in neighbours.
This is sad. It hasn’t even made the news here in Melbourne

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.