Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jailer66

New thread title lol
natasha sandhu Semi emergency birth to a lad so desperate for money she named him Ad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot.jpg

Constantly goes on about how thick her partner is, doesn't know the phrase "tounge in cheek" or how to spell "ourselves"...

Also, which one of you was this? lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

FauxShow

OK guys, no update for 9 hours...

Brace yourselves for the world's most dramatic birth story in the next couple if days. I imagine she'll give Louise Thompson a run for her money 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Rosie_and_Jim

She’s getting right on my nerves now with all this drama. We knew it was coming though! She didn’t disappoint.

Natasha, take a leaf out of your sisters book and quietly have your baby and enjoy your time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Rosie_and_Jim

Is she actually serious?

How the fuck does she go from having a few days of panic and almost needing an emergency section, that being halted due to an anxiety attack, and now having to stay in hospital to fucking off to Wagamama and shopping for clothes.

She is absolutely not on this planet at all. Stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I’m shocked at her latest story, and no she’s not fit to be a mother. Both mentally and personality wise. She’s realised she can’t use him constantly for attention because (thank god) he’s healthy!!!!! The reality of her choices is setting in but rather than own it and power through being thankful for a healthy fucking body and a healthy baby she’s turned into a monster. Bet Andrew us working away because he’s sick of her shit and they break up soon

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Starting with a traumatic labour (the worst, worse than anyone ever) then there will be the mysterious Illnesses (like with Ralph). At some point a month in we will have underwear pics exclaiming how we should love our post pregnancy bodies, whilst desperately seeking validation. Someone (no one) will send her some vile comments about the baby…it’s gonna be one hell of a ride 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

hanbanman

How to stay cool when pregnant in this heat, number 1 - wear loose clothing made of natural fibres such as cotton or silk. Then posts her ‘haul’ consisting of a load of polyester crap from nasty gal 3 sizes too small 😂.

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I’m really sorry to say this but she looks so happy in hospital and is using this whole episode for content. I think that’s so despicable

• Heart

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Who’s got the popcorn ready for the epic meltdowns when she has to actually look after a baby rather than posing with her sisters at a PR event 🤣🤣

• Haha

studmuffin12

She reminds me of a girl I used to work with years ago our desks were adjoined, every morning a run-down of what she wanted to eat but couldn't because she was pregnant, a list of things she wanted to do but couldn't because she is pregnant, books she's been reading and podcasts she's been listening to now she's pregnant, all the things I've bought for the nursery because I'm pregnant, I've put on loads of weight but didn't you know its cause I'm pregnant? And on and on and on like this for months. Sent me loopy

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie_and_Jim

I guarantee those lists that someone apparently shared are what she’s compiled herself. Even down to what brands she wants so that they’ll be sent to her for free. People like her make me sick. Grabby fuckers. They think they’re entitled to it all as a handout.

Go and get a job and pay your own way in life. Instagram won’t last forever.

• Heart

studmuffin12

Lurker on this thread - she is mental, I get the feeling she hates living in Danielle's shadow and is insanely jealous of her and she really needs to get a new maternity wardrobe, the boobs need to go at some point post birth, hanging out the side every outfit she puts on. So cheap looking

• Heart