Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Before anyone starts” she is so so so rude. Also if there’s nothing she doesn’t know why is she always asking her followers about stuff and I seem to recall she didn’t know what cluster feeding was 🤣 agree with the post above. Stop using your baby for content all the time!
Also we need a new thread, does anyone know how to create one? Did we have a name of a new thread too?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
“Before anyone starts” she is so so so rude. Also if there’s nothing she doesn’t know why is she always asking her followers about stuff and I seem to recall she didn’t know what cluster feeding was 🤣 agree with the post above. Stop using your baby for content all the time!
Also we need a new thread, does anyone know how to create one? Did we have a name of a new thread too?
I can do it now

Reactions: 1
#Natasha sandhu-there’s nothing she doesn’t know 🤣🤣

I just can’t get over the attitude on it! This is the girl crying every other minute because she’s on her own or some new drama has happened and now she’s getting all lippy because someone’s dared to try give her some friendly advice . God if she’s this bleeping fragile now she’s got a hell of a shock coming her way over the years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.