Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like spot the difference, except there is no difference 🤦🏻‍♀️
This desperate rubbish is her back to scrabbling for content again… she just looks like a woman who’s had a baby. How many people who follow her will actually relate to that? And what even is her point? She’s such a ZzZzZ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This desperate rubbish is her back to scrabbling for content again… she just looks like a woman who’s had a baby. How many people who follow her will actually relate to that? And what even is her point? She’s such a ZzZzZ
It’s because she’s missing validation, so transparent

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder if her break is gifted
I think that she did add that it was a gifted stay in one of her previous posts.

The reel she’s uploaded - someone has called her out for drinking wine and she’s denied that it was hers. However, you can obviously tell it’s her wine because she shows the dinner table with a glass on there, and then pans to Andrew who’s got his wine glass in his hand!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think that she did add that it was a gifted stay in one of her previous posts.

The reel she’s uploaded - someone has called her out for drinking wine and she’s denied that it was hers. However, you can obviously tell it’s her wine because she shows the dinner table with a glass on there, and then pans to Andrew who’s got his wine glass in his hand!
I hope someone calls her out on this. Theres another comment saying that a glass of wine is actually OK so *if* she was drinking and breastfeeding, one glass won't do any harm. If that's actually true then why is this munter lying about it when we can see the two glasses!

Is that a family member who commented that or just the same name? Clearly 2 glasses so do better with the response.

Reactions: 2

She’s so thick, she could’ve responded to say you can have x amount of ml or that she was going to pump and dump as she had more than enough breast milk etc instead she has to always respond aggressively and gaslight. It’s blatantly her wine! I personally wouldn’t drink if I was breastfeeding but I know people who have pumped and dumped for special occasions like weddings and NYE. Perfectly normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s so thick, she could’ve responded to say you can have x amount of ml or that she was going to pump and dump as she had more than enough breast milk etc instead she has to always respond aggressively and gaslight. It’s blatantly her wine! I personally wouldn’t drink if I was breastfeeding but I know people who have pumped and dumped for special occasions like weddings and NYE. Perfectly normal!
She’s a nasty piece of work, hence no friends

She’s a nasty piece of work, hence no friends
She really is and interacts in such a rude way with any followers who challenge her or disagree with her. Considering she was expecting everyone to sign up to that £5 subscription service not long ago, she might want to change the way she interacts with the people who are meant to be paying in 🤣🤣

• Heart
She really is and interacts in such a rude way with any followers who challenge her or disagree with her. Considering she was expecting everyone to sign up to that £5 subscription service not long ago, she might want to change the way she interacts with the people who are meant to be paying in 🤣🤣
lol what happened with that did she just delete the post and forget about it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It begins! Addison was ACTUALLY in hospital….
Cue the messages of sympathy in her DMs that she so desperately craves.

I hope the baby is ok if he is actually ill, but honestly Natasha, does *everything* including your baby's illness have to be posted for content and insta engagement?!

• Heart
Hello ladies/gents/people! Happy New Year.

Catching up on here....

Nothing to really catch up on... as she's a bore. She did look like a psycho in her Christmas posts. Red is such a bold colour for her.

As far as the booze and breast feeding. NOTHING wrong with it if she waits the recommended two hours or tests her milk.
But her being weird about it is WEIRD. like admit it, dummy.
Plenty of women drink whilst breast feeding. In fact I did drink a Guinness when I first started as it's a galactagogue (like a lot of beers are).
And on occasion I did get boozey because I'm human and wanted to have girls night or just fun on a date night. Did pump and dump until I found out that is pointless. I always had the alcohol test strips to test my milk. (see photo below)

Poor Addison, whatever is going on with this flu/step is no joke. We are spending time in Hawaii with my family for the holiday and 2 of my 3 kids got RSV (SCARY to be in the hospital watching them do the breathing treatment) my husband got it, I had the flu before we went, then I got COVID right after xmas... I have been sick for 4 weeks, no joke. So my heart goes out to her. I will start to get concerned for Addison when she's constantly going to the hospital for weird symptoms and made up symptoms... that's where the Münchausen syndrome starts.
Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 12.40.58.png

• Heart
Hello ladies/gents/people! Happy New Year.

Catching up on here....

Nothing to really catch up on... as she's a bore. She did look like a psycho in her Christmas posts. Red is such a bold colour for her.

As far as the booze and breast feeding. NOTHING wrong with it if she waits the recommended two hours or tests her milk.
But her being weird about it is WEIRD. like admit it, dummy.
Plenty of women drink whilst breast feeding. In fact I did drink a Guinness when I first started as it's a galactagogue (like a lot of beers are).
And on occasion I did get boozey because I'm human and wanted to have girls night or just fun on a date night. Did pump and dump until I found out that is pointless. I always had the alcohol test strips to test my milk. (see photo below)

Poor Addison, whatever is going on with this flu/step is no joke. We are spending time in Hawaii with my family for the holiday and 2 of my 3 kids got RSV (SCARY to be in the hospital watching them do the breathing treatment) my husband got it, I had the flu before we went, then I got COVID right after xmas... I have been sick for 4 weeks, no joke. So my heart goes out to her. I will start to get concerned for Addison when she's constantly going to the hospital for weird symptoms and made up symptoms... that's where the Münchausen syndrome starts.
View attachment 1851961
Happy new year, but mostly importantly sending all the healthy and healing vibes to you all ❤

• Heart
I definitely am on the look out for munchausens starting, to be honest I thought she was proving me wrong as it’s been a whole, but first hospital post incoming! Goes without saying hope baby is ok,..but is this the start of it 🧐

Someone’s added this comment on her Cotswolds reel about the two wine glasses. Wonder how long she’ll leave it up before she deletes it 🥴
What do you expect from a pathological liar?

...also glad that her followers (besides us) aren't fooled either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.