Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realised that’s why she blocked me! I used my fake account to ask her if she had considered the possibility she had munchausens 🙈😂😂 must of blocked all my accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I realised that’s why she blocked me! I used my fake account to ask her if she had considered the possibility she had munchausens 🙈😂😂 must of blocked all my accounts
Hahha did she at least reply first? I wonder if she's the type to respond and rant first and then block

Reactions: 2
Hahha did she at least reply first? I wonder if she's the type to respond and rant first and then block
Nope just deleted and blocked 😂it was back when she was having her weekly hospital visits and I think it was the picture of colouring in books and celebrations that set me off 🙈🙈🙈now I live vicariously through tattle to see what she’s up to!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope just deleted and blocked 😂it was back when she was having her weekly hospital visits and I think it was the picture of colouring in books and celebrations that set me off 🙈🙈🙈now I live vicariously through tattle to see what she’s up to!
Those bleeping colouring in books 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Old crazy eyes is back 🤣
I just ran here to say that! She looks demented!! 🤣🤣🤣 if she wasn't drinking breastfeeding, id say she was on drugs!

Side note: I'm no expert and don't know the exact rules, BUT these companies shes tagging (the baby clothes company, glamify fashion for her coat etc) she's tagged the company but by law isn't she supposed to be saying gifted/ collab/ ad or whatever if shes been given it for free?

• Heart
I just ran here to say that! She looks demented!! 🤣🤣🤣 if she wasn't drinking breastfeeding, id say she was on drugs!

Side note: I'm no expert and don't know the exact rules, BUT these companies shes tagging (the baby clothes company, glamify fashion for her coat etc) she's tagged the company but by law isn't she supposed to be saying gifted/ collab/ ad or whatever if shes been given it for free?
She’s definitely atleast meant to put gifted. She’s such a sneaky git when declaring. Also what’s going on with her lips in that first pic?

Reactions: 3
I really really do feel some sympathy for her on her stories today but she simply can’t help but come across as unlikeable and privileged. Her saying she won’t be taking public transport again alone with the baby when millions of single mums have no choice, or even mothers who have partners but no access to cars. She just doesn’t read the room very well 🫣

Reactions: 1
Natasha Sandhu in her rented pad wants money so bad she called her son #ad

I really really do feel some sympathy for her on her stories today but she simply can’t help but come across as unlikeable and privileged. Her saying she won’t be taking public transport again alone with the baby when millions of single mums have no choice, or even mothers who have partners but no access to cars. She just doesn’t read the room very well 🫣
I cant believe what I'm reading on there today tbh. She's made a huge deal about her first time alone with her child and then added the journey from hell in her eyes.

Natasha Sandhu in her rented pad wants money so bad she called her son #ad

I cant believe what I'm reading on there today tbh. She's made a huge deal about her first time alone with her child and then added the journey from hell in her eyes.
Because she herself is a child. I’m shocked as hell that she hasn’t looked after him alone yet considering he’s about 12 weeks old now.

Why didn’t she check what stations have step free access? My friend with a baby was saying the other day she literally has to take alternative routes sometimes or make tube changed when she’s on her own with the pram. Slightly annoying but it’s common sense surely.

Isn't this just the normal stuff that everyone worries about? It's not exactly symptoms of severe anxiety is it...

Also why does this story need a close up of her face on it?
OHMYGOD.
Nevermind all the refugees and/or immigrants who come to the country and don't speak a lick of English and they navigate public transportation whilst pregnant and/or with children like a champ. She's unbelievable. I don't know what it stems from. Middle child syndrome? She's such a weak woman who I have lost respect for. She was pregnant, her body performed a miracle, she gave birth, I don't know what else a woman can do to remember their own strength.

I have unfollowed her again, bc... reasons. LOL

OHMYGOD.
Nevermind all the refugees and/or immigrants who come to the country and don't speak a lick of English and they navigate public transportation whilst pregnant and/or with children like a champ. She's unbelievable. I don't know what it stems from. Middle child syndrome? She's such a weak woman who I have lost respect for. She was pregnant, her body performed a miracle, she gave birth, I don't know what else a woman can do to remember their own strength.

I have unfollowed her again, bc... reasons. LOL
She’s so so so entitled, waiting for someone to help her and then being annoyed that staff haven’t helped her. Having a baby was HER choice. She doesn’t know if the staff member had a bad back or some kind of medical circumstance. She should have researched routes better which is what all people who require assistance do.

• Heart
She’s so so so entitled, waiting for someone to help her and then being annoyed that staff haven’t helped her. Having a baby was HER choice. She doesn’t know if the staff member had a bad back or some kind of medical circumstance. She should have researched routes better which is what all people who require assistance do.
THIS. Literally felt so annoyed watching her stories, she came across as a spoilt brat. Poor baby, having a mother that likes to throw her toys out the pram more than he does!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.