Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Its enough having a new born without this on top".

What an entitled witch. Sorry your baby inconveniences you so much Natasha.
She's awful, really awful. Either she's calling her baby fat, complaining that she's so unwell and has been left to look after a newborn all by her grown woman self, posing half nude and over sexualising herself or just generally acting like her son is just an annoyance she could be doing without. Hate is a strong word but I'm getting there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"Its enough having a new born without this on top".

What an entitled witch. Sorry your baby inconveniences you so much Natasha.
That is absolutely vile, some women would absolutely kill to have a child and she’s acting like her son is an inconvenience. She’s actually vile. She doesn’t deserve a child and I know that sounds harsh but he is not an accessory for content and pictures like she treats him. Vile vile vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That is absolutely vile, some women would absolutely kill to have a child and she’s acting like her son is an inconvenience. She’s actually vile. She doesn’t deserve a child and I know that sounds harsh but he is not an accessory for content and pictures like she treats him. Vile vile vile.
It sounds harsh but I was also thinking this when the whole googling if her babys fat thing happened. I had no words, and I still feel bad for saying this but she is not fit to be a mother in my opinion.

At least, not right now. She needs to sort herself out first.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It sounds harsh but I was also thinking this when the whole googling if her babys fat thing happened. I had no words, and I still feel bad for saying this but she is not fit to be a mother in my opinion.

At least, not right now. She needs to sort herself out first.
And how was she gone from being so ill and down and depressed to feeling better the next day posting a million selfies on her stories?! Feels like the novelty of the baby has worn off for her now he actually needs looking after and isn’t a newborn anymore…

• Heart
I’m shocked at her latest story, and no she’s not fit to be a mother. Both mentally and personality wise. She’s realised she can’t use him constantly for attention because (thank god) he’s healthy!!!!! The reality of her choices is setting in but rather than own it and power through being thankful for a healthy bleeping body and a healthy baby she’s turned into a monster. Bet Andrew us working away because he’s sick of her tit and they break up soon

Reactions: 8
It’s AWFUL on her. She looks like she’d go in fire if she stood near a flame (watch out Andrew lol).

Plus didn’t tag her grid post as #AD? So sick of this try hard.
You cant even see where the ruche detailing is supposed to be because its so tight everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Either we see natasha prancing about in her ill fitting underwear, or wearing too- small see through dresses so we're subjected to her underwear anyway!

It’s AWFUL on her. She looks like she’d go in fire if she stood near a flame (watch out Andrew lol).

Plus didn’t tag her grid post as #AD? So sick of this try hard.
There's actually a comment on this too! Her grid post actually says she got it in the sale, implying she paid for it? She's a disgrace. Definitely free anyway, they sent her a small size 😅 she looks a state.

ALSO! Did you see her latest story, the nurse called her baby chubby? I highly doubt that, why is she hellbent on this fat baby idea?! Maybe the nurse meant Natashas the chubby one after seeing that ill- fitting dress!

Also- think we need a new thread, does anyone know how to?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ALSO! Did you see her latest story, the nurse called her baby chubby? I highly doubt that, why is she hellbent on this fat baby idea?! Maybe the nurse meant Natashas the chubby one after seeing that ill- fitting dress!
This one?

It's giving YOU a complex Natasha, though I'm sure Addison will have one eventually with you as his mum...

Another thread title suggestion:

"Andrew leaves the house and I get all blubby, won't shut up about my son being chubby"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think secretly she loves that they're calling him chubby etc I feel like some people who have chubby breastfed babies just love to mention it🤷🏻‍♀️ and in reality nobody cares

Reactions: 3
This one?

It's giving YOU a complex Natasha, though I'm sure Addison will have one eventually with you as his mum...

Another thread title suggestion:

"Andrew leaves the house and I get all blubby, won't shut up about my son being chubby"
Put the kid in a baby suit he can actually stretch his wee legs out in and one isn’t stuck to him Natasha!! Your Baby can't move in that!!

Reactions: 2
We all know her hair looks ridiculous when she flicks it over but I’ve never seen it from this angle. It looks awful. Just do a normal parting for god sake!
I noticed it on another pic recently too. I hate all those chavvy earrings in her ears as well especially the big fake diamonds things.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think secretly she loves that they're calling him chubby etc I feel like some people who have chubby breastfed babies just love to mention it🤷🏻‍♀️ and in reality nobody cares
No sadly I think her reasons for mentioning it are for nefarious, she’s crazy 😂
Crazy eyes is back 😅 someone needs to tell her she looks demented.View attachment 1900425
she’s morphing into the gypsy look so chavvy and dated everything she wears is cheap polyester crap honestly love sort it out get on Vinted buy some nice quality cotton pre loved stuff and be kind to the planet 😂😂 also does addi only have 1 outfit or is he like Geri only wears white 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.