Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to ask a really thick question (and based on my experience of being a god mother to list of children and having lots of nieces and nephews) isn’t looking after your child alone sometimes, completely normal? I don’t understand why everytime it happens (which isn’t all that often, she’s done it maybe 3 times in 9 weeks?) she does a post about how hard it is. I can’t get my head round it guys

Reactions: 5
I’m going to ask a really thick question (and based on my experience of being a god mother to list of children and having lots of nieces and nephews) isn’t looking after your child alone sometimes, completely normal? I don’t understand why everytime it happens (which isn’t all that often, she’s done it maybe 3 times in 9 weeks?) she does a post about how hard it is. I can’t get my head round it guys
Definitely normal! I mean, Natasha has to realise, the world doesn’t revolve around her and Andrew has to work (now that she obviously thinks she can just live off him lol). My partner often goes away for 2 nights with work as his office is 200 miles away (but works from home) this happens every 2 / 3 weeks and we have a 9 month old. Not going to lie it was difficult in the beginning but you just get on with it (also, like Natasha, I’ve got no grandparents nearby - my parents live abroad and my partners parents are 70 miles away!) so you just have to GET. ON. WITH. IT. Not whinge on Insta.

Also she’s totally doing it for engagement and attention - I felt a bit sorry for her last week so messaged her in response to finding going out overwhelming (I know I know a momentary lapse I think she’s a pain in the arse) BUT I totally wish I didn’t because she just read my message and ignored me. So I’m done with her whinging and fishing for attention and ignoring people.

I guess she’s at sea now looking for any kind of content…. (her white noise post was riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes I mean come on….)

Reactions: 4
I think she’s been reading here. Hi Natasha 🤣

Also “I post the non perfect days because I get so much support” not that it helps others in the same situation not feel so alone 🙃 she’s so selfish and self centred. She must be itching for some attention, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a hate message to whip up some sympathy. God remember when she said some nutter sent her loads of clothes 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Er does she not feel a bit weird about the comments on this referring to her ‘mummy milkers’ basically sexualising her breasts in the middle of breastfeeding? Is she that hard up for attention cash that she’s happy for randoms making lewd comments about her boobs and dreaming of God knows what? Uggggh new low!

Also ‘back to basics’ eh Natasha…. that’s all you’ve ever been anyway 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
How she hasn’t been diagnosed with a personality disorder/ bipolar is a mystery to me, she’s all over the shop! Stripping off and hypersexualised one minute, trauma addicted attention seeking the next…completely off her rocker. I don’t know how Andrew as a working professional can come home and deal with that. My guess is the subtle threats to stop him seeing the baby/ using her “mental health” as a way of alluding to hurting herself or something I reckon. Either way Andrew as Kanye once said “18 years”

Er does she not feel a bit weird about the comments on this referring to her ‘mummy milkers’ basically sexualising her breasts in the middle of breastfeeding? Is she that hard up for attention cash that she’s happy for randoms making lewd comments about her boobs and dreaming of God knows what? Uggggh new low!

Also ‘back to basics’ eh Natasha…. that’s all you’ve ever been anyway 😂
I saw that and it made me sick to my stomach. She’s so desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw that and it made me sick to my stomach. She’s so desperate
Her pictures are repulsive (and no I don’t mean her physical form nothing wrong with her) but she’s nursing a baby and has her breasts hanging out and a horrible pair of pants on, it’s just inappropriate and wrong in the context of trying to be sexy

Well thanks for this update Natasha - I’ve been on tenterhooks all day waiting for an update and wondering how you’ve been. The pic of all your ‘medicines’ really helped me feel even more sorry for you too while I’m at it!
Notice how the update is how she is?! Honestly she’s bleeping insane been and bought out the pharmacy and took a picture because she had ulcers she’s been to see a GP! I had cervical cancer 2 years ago and I can’t see mine 😂😂

Notice how the update is how she is?! Honestly she’s bleeping insane been and bought out the pharmacy and took a picture because she had ulcers she’s been to see a GP! I had cervical cancer 2 years ago and I can’t see mine 😂😂
Sorry to hear about your health, how are you doing now? X

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m ok! Thank you for asking 💕💕Caught very early thank god! I bet she didn’t even go to the drs…that poor kid is going to need a ton of therapy growing up 🙈🙈
I feel like he will have to be the adult for his mom.
He's going to see her being a complete nut case, completely neurotic.
Here's to praying he sees what we see, her bullshit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.