Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Natasha…. 2007 called it wants its garms back 😂

… and while I’m here…. your first family meal is to some tit looking bar and grill that I can only presume was a freebie (and would be right up you’re street pre-baby!)

Ah, what lovely memories.
She can't even stand straight in those boots! Poor advert lol.

That jacket is disgusting!! And why is she wearing the worlds tightest dresses?! She really is so cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 4

… and while I’m here…. your first family meal is to some tit looking bar and grill that I can only presume was a freebie (and would be right up you’re street pre-baby!)

Ah, what lovely memories.
Why doesn’t she know how to dress is she purposely wearing these tight tiny dresses to show the postpartum tummy off?

Took the words right out of my mouth

I feel like there would have been 100s of flattering dresses she could have chosen but instead she went for the shortest tightest cheapest looking ones. As if anyone in her age category/target audience goes out dressed like that now. You can actually see in her face how awkward she looks.

Just because you can wear something, doesn't mean you should.....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She always looks so trashy and cheap. I’m sick of her going on about that poor baby being chubby too. He’s a bleeping baby ffs….!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine being so desperate for money I’d allow myself to look so terrible for an AD. Surely people she knows would tell her she looks terrible?! I didn’t say friends because she doesn’t have any

• Haha
  • Heart
Is Andrew at the family meal or is he still “working away”/ running for the hills? It’s like minus 70 outside I went out for a carvery in a knitted maxi dress Wolly tights and boots I can’t imagine how uncomfortable she must be

• Haha
I can’t imagine being so desperate for money I’d allow myself to look so terrible for an AD. Surely people she knows would tell her she looks terrible?! I didn’t say friends because she doesn’t have any
Does Andrew get paid well do we think? I know his job sounds decent but its up north isn't it, so the wages are quite different to London.

Essex rents are sky high, so aside from the rent (which must take up a large part of his salary) I'm not sure how they afford anything else unless legit everything is free.

Does natasha actually earn physical ££? She begs blags meals/ drinks out, baby clothes/ prams etc, her nails and hair, and her trashy clothes. And as far as I can tell she only orders £5 ubereats desserts or Chinese food, and occasionally shops at aldi. So is their whole life basically free/ andrews wage?

What happened to her car too? She said it got stolen or something but insurance would cover a legit theft. Methinks it really was on finance and it ran out or she couldn't keep up with payments (which I think was mentioned earlier in this thread).

Reactions: 2
Why does she not sit down to put her boots on or do it away from the mirror. These reels are actually painful to watch, how much does she get paid for these because they’re shocking!
That dress barely covers her bum..why would you go to lunch in that? I think it’s all part of whatever the duck is wrong with her- disordered thinking, inappropriate etc

That dress barely covers her bum..why would you go to lunch in that? I think it’s all part of whatever the duck is wrong with her- disordered thinking, inappropriate etc
Did she say she was going to lunch? I’m not convinced she goes anywhere in these clothes or even likes them but then I don’t know why she doesn’t choose other stuff that actually fits.

Does Andrew get paid well do we think? I know his job sounds decent but its up north isn't it, so the wages are quite different to London.

Essex rents are sky high, so aside from the rent (which must take up a large part of his salary) I'm not sure how they afford anything else unless legit everything is free.

Does natasha actually earn physical ££? She begs blags meals/ drinks out, baby clothes/ prams etc, her nails and hair, and her trashy clothes. And as far as I can tell she only orders £5 ubereats desserts or Chinese food, and occasionally shops at aldi. So is their whole life basically free/ andrews wage?

What happened to her car too? She said it got stolen or something but insurance would cover a legit theft. Methinks it really was on finance and it ran out or she couldn't keep up with payments (which I think was mentioned earlier in this thread).
I think he’s probably on a decent wage but nothing mega.

• Heart
"1st I've sat down today" am I missing something? It would have been only about 3pm when she posted that. I don't get sitting down till about 7.30pm most nights. She hasn't a clue has she? So lazy and has never had a proper job or responsibilities.

• Heart
This caption…. ah, she’s making it too easy for us!!!!! 😂😂😂

Also anyone else think it’s all a bit quiet on the Andrew front of late? No mad gurning from him / pics of him with Addy? Probably cowering in a corner trembling as the realisation he’s stuck with Natasha for the next 18 years sets in.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did she say she was going to lunch? I’m not convinced she goes anywhere in these clothes or even likes them but then I don’t know why she doesn’t choose other stuff that actually fits.

I think he’s probably on a decent wage but nothing mega.
This caption…. ah, she’s making it too easy for us!!!!! 😂😂😂

Also anyone else think it’s all a bit quiet on the Andrew front of late? No mad gurning from him / pics of him with Addy? Probably cowering in a corner trembling as the realisation he’s stuck with Natasha for the next 18 years sets in.
yess!! Where is he? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
"1st I've sat down today" am I missing something? It would have been only about 3pm when she posted that. I don't get sitting down till about 7.30pm most nights. She hasn't a clue has she? So lazy and has never had a proper job or responsibilities.
I am just happy I have never purchased anything she has advertised. She makes it look even more cheap.
OMG remember when she advertised "back to the office" attire?!!! HAHAHAHA!!! She has zero clue about going into an office or the style of a person in an office nowadays. idiot.

So no mention of Addison feeling better? just her? focus on ME ME ME ME ME!

Why does she have him completely wrapped up indoors? Babies have way more pores and sweat more than adults. but she's a dumb ass, so why do I even question that. It always made me chuckle when she would say "guys, I am not dumb!". YES YOU ARE BABES! is what I would've loved to message her.

Also, why is she so worried about him being a chonkers?? Babies are supposed to be chonkers... especially in her culture that she knows zero about. I dislike her.

• Heart
I am just happy I have never purchased anything she has advertised. She makes it look even more cheap.
OMG remember when she advertised "back to the office" attire?!!! HAHAHAHA!!! She has zero clue about going into an office or the style of a person in an office nowadays. idiot.

So no mention of Addison feeling better? just her? focus on ME ME ME ME ME!

Why does she have him completely wrapped up indoors? Babies have way more pores and sweat more than adults. but she's a dumb ass, so why do I even question that. It always made me chuckle when she would say "guys, I am not dumb!". YES YOU ARE BABES! is what I would've loved to message her.

Also, why is she so worried about him being a chonkers?? Babies are supposed to be chonkers... especially in her culture that she knows zero about. I dislike her.
I thought babies don’t sweat much that’s why you’re not supposed to overheat them because they can’t regulate their own heat like we do? Either way, the point is the same he doesnt need to be wrapped up that much indoors.

I thought babies don’t sweat much that’s why you’re not supposed to overheat them because they can’t regulate their own heat like we do? Either way, the point is the same he doesnt need to be wrapped up that much indoors.
Maybe it's toddlers that sweat tons hahahah mine literally has a sweat puddle under her.
I haven't had a new born in awhile!

Why is she getting so snarky with her replies?! The person who messaged her wasn’t even rude!!!
And as for being so anxious that she researched so much “there’s nothing she doesn’t know” what an incredibly stupid attitude! I have 3 children and I’m STILL learning new things all the time!!!

Reactions: 7
How about stop putting your baby on instagram so much for strangers to see (on the same page you post photos of yourself semi naked for attention might I add) and then no one will comment on your parenting. We see what you show and ultimately if people are concerned they will point it out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.