Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 View attachment 628370

when she posted it on Instagram story she covered his face so it was a little less obvious it was photoshopped but then someone here was sent it 😭😂
She had it on her what’s app photo and her private insta. Could you even be arsed going to those lengths when all your friends and family know he’s inside.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I reckon there’s more. She’s probably did it to keep so she can show Sul when he’s 18 😂😂
Don’t think she will post it though after it got posted on here
Jonaaaaffffun actually looks younger than his age.
I wonder if she ever resents him for being banged up??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon there’s more. She’s probably did it to keep so she can show Sul when he’s 18 😂😂
Don’t think she will post it though after it got posted on here
Jonaaaaffffun actually looks younger than his age.
I wonder if she ever resents him for being banged up??
He doesn’t even look like that in real life though she’s Facetuned him to duck, his infamous MEN pic is more of a true representation 😂
If my partner went back to dealing drugs whilst we had a young baby at home and there was a risk of him going back to prison I would be FUMING but then again I probably wouldn’t have picked a known dealer in the first place.

Did she post the results for her Q&A the other day asking what people would like to see on her page?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m well I’m pretty sure she doesn’t pay rent in her flat the big car probably been paid right out. So she has no money worries that probably why she chose him. You know looking at her she doesn’t come from money

Reactions: 5
I’m well I’m pretty sure she doesn’t pay rent in her flat the big car probably been paid right out. So she has no money worries that probably why she chose him. You know looking at her she doesn’t come from money
I agree that most things she has are likely paid for with drug money, but it’s not as simple as that. The proceeds of crime unit take YEARS to investigate before making decisions about what to take back… it’ll be after he’s released from prison that they’ll likely have everything taken off them, and she’ll have to prove that the salon she has for example has been paid for with her OWN money, earned by herself. She’ll have to provide bank statements, and actual evidence of her earnings - HMRC records, her accounts etc… they go through EVERYTHING. People don’t earn hundreds do thousands of pounds through criminal activities, go to prison for a few years and get to keep everything when they get out, otherwise some people might consider it a worthwhile exchange. Proceeds of crime are likely worse than the actual prison sentence itself. So she has that to look forward too! Hope she’s been honest with her tax returns 😂

I agree that most things she has are likely paid for with drug money, but it’s not as simple as that. The proceeds of crime unit take YEARS to investigate before making decisions about what to take back… it’ll be after he’s released from prison that they’ll likely have everything taken off them, and she’ll have to prove that the salon she has for example has been paid for with her OWN money, earned by herself. She’ll have to provide bank statements, and actual evidence of her earnings - HMRC records, her accounts etc… they go through EVERYTHING. People don’t earn hundreds do thousands of pounds through criminal activities, go to prison for a few years and get to keep everything when they get out, otherwise some people might consider it a worthwhile exchange. Proceeds of crime are likely worse than the actual prison sentence itself. So she has that to look forward too! Hope she’s been honest with her tax returns 😂
ouch… she will be swapping Gousto for Aldi & May even have to flog her gucci heels haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she’s having a full on session of misleading and lying to her followers again tonight! Lots of questions about Jonafun (as expected, considering she talks about him as if he’s there, yet he made absolutely no appearance even on Father’s Day!) Shes still sticking to the “working away” story… yeah, working away in his prison cell is the honest truth

• Haha
Made up stories?!! I don’t think public court records can be made up hun!! Also, his conviction and prison sentencing was published by the Manchester Evening News!
46DD793D-4368-4233-AF33-0ADA25A76E31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went to her salon a few weeks ago for jokes really and a nosey, got my nails done by a young 17 year old girl who doesn’t have a clue really….she’s since been messaging me literally begging me to come back and get my nails done again….no thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went to her salon a few weeks ago for jokes really and a nosey, got my nails done by a young 17 year old girl who doesn’t have a clue really….she’s since been messaging me literally begging me to come back and get my nails done again….no thanks!
Yaaaaaasss hereeee for this!!! Go back 😂😂😂 become besties get us the goss

Reactions: 3
Love this. Did she cut the skin on your hands too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“We don’t get out much”
Well, he doesn’t… he’s in prison 😂
“We’re a normal family”
Normal as in, father has been in prison most of your son’s life, and you’re on social media every day pretending he isn’t?! Yeah, that’s normal!
D3568F0C-BB07-4913-A5DF-E19DA9153731.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Made up stories?!! I don’t think public court records can be made up hun!! Also, his conviction and prison sentencing was published by the Manchester Evening News!
View attachment 630037
Hahahaa. We believe you naomi 😉 why haven’t you used a more recent pic of jonafun and sul to prove your point? Why are all his pics with Sul as a newborn? Hmmm, could it be anything to do with him playing pass the soap at HMP? She’s so dim, it’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaa. We believe you naomi 😉 why haven’t you used a more recent pic of jonafun and sul to prove your point? Why are all his pics with Sul as a newborn? Hmmm, could it be anything to do with him playing pass the soap at HMP? She’s so dim, it’s laughable.
Pass the soap ahahahahaha I’m dead

• Haha
“We don’t get out much”
Well, he doesn’t… he’s in prison 😂
“We’re a normal family”
Normal as in, father has been in prison most of your son’s life, and you’re on social media every day pretending he isn’t?! Yeah, that’s normal!
View attachment 630498
Well normal for her seeing as her dad is in prison too... 😜
I’m so happy to have found this thread, it’s made my morning... and my afternoon! 😂 I have been wondering about her partner since her bouncy blows account, but she didn’t have a tattle, so to discover this is iconic!
It makes no sense to me, why she would take his surname, post pictures of him with his face covered up and to talk about him all the time, if she actually didn’t want people to know who he was!
Also just a random side note she posted a Q&A when she was pregnant or a new mum, and she said that she was enjoying the fact that you couldn’t have visitors in Covid as it was just the three of them and she wasn’t close to her family. She’s even said herself she’s completely obsessed with him. Which I’ve always thought is v unusual after ten years, but makes more sense knowing he’s been inside for most of it 😂
I always KNEW there was more to it so thank god for tattle angels, haha. I tried looking him up on Fb and IG, but never thought to try the Manchester Evening News 🤣

Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s going to get a cockapoo puppy at a rescue centre 😂😂😂 I’m not sure whether she knows that they’re worth about £2k and can’t afford one, or if she has no idea of their worth and therefore is thick enough to think that people buy £2k puppies and give them to rescue centres within weeks! She truly is SO thick!!
And who’s looking after this dog when she’s at work?? Actually… who’s looking after the dog full stop?! She can’t stop her own son from being black and blue most of the time, and now she’s bringing a dog into the mix! Can’t wait to see how this unfolds 😂
8017843A-E4C1-4FCA-AE34-9B26DBA450D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.