Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suls childcare isn’t at a formal setting, it’s with his godmother at her home, so I imagine he’s settled well as he’s met her before and is familiar with his surroundings when at her house, especially with Ofsted probably not letting her have many other children there, I don’t think it’s fair to give the whole “my son is just so social and it’s so easy to leave them” vibe, everything in her life is fake!!! It’s like she paints such a perfect picture on Instagram because that’s what she wishes her real life was like, when in reality, it’s a tit show 😺
I thought on one of her stories she was worried about leaving him with someone she didn't really know though 🤥

Reactions: 1
Wow, the audacity of this girl posting about Matt Hancock... like she's on some moral high ground, I cannot even believe her 'fans' are falling for this yet she is existing on drug money which ruins lives far far worse than that turd Hancock having an affair!

Reactions: 4
Wow, the audacity of this girl posting about Matt Hancock... like she's on some moral high ground, I cannot even believe her 'fans' are falling for this yet she is existing on drug money which ruins lives far far worse than that turd Hancock having an affair!
She never followed the lockdown rules anyway… she’s just pointing out that someone else hasn’t either. Not sure what her point is?!

Reactions: 3
Fixed it for her.
Love how she likes to tell people to mind their own business when they complain about her breaking the rules, yet it’s ok for her to complain about Hancock’s ballsup! One rule for one….
Naomi… it’s not ok for anyone to break the rules. And just because one person does it, doesn’t mean we all should, you absolute idiot!
Christ - if everyone lived their lives like that - can you imagine?!!

Love how she likes to tell people to mind their own business when they complain about her breaking the rules, yet it’s ok for her to complain about Hancock’s ballsup! One rule for one….
Naomi… it’s not ok for anyone to break the rules. And just because one person does it, doesn’t mean we all should, you absolute idiot!
Christ - if everyone lived their lives like that - can you imagine?!!
Usually people are taught that as toddlers, just cause someone has been naughty doesn’t mean you can be. Maybe those life lessons were skipped during her childhood of tagging along dropping of bags of heroin to people

Reactions: 4
Just found this feed from another thread.

LOOOOL I’m only caught up to page 6 but loving it so far. I can’t believe this woman is only 4 years older than me, she’s had a rough paper round. Then again, the stress of dealing with police and a crown court case would do that to someone. Wonder if anything else was found when they searched her flat 👀 what a tit show.

Back to catching up I go, just wanted to say hi ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

LOOOOL I’m only caught up to page 6 but loving it so far. I can’t believe this woman is only 4 years older than me, she’s had a rough paper round. Then again, the stress of dealing with police and a crown court case would do that to someone. Wonder if anything else was found when they searched her flat 👀 what a tit show.

Hi 👋🏼 and welcome! Another new member… there’s been quite a few in the past week! Enjoy the catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Hello there! ❤
Enjoy catching up. This thread is definitely picking up speed lately. Queen thicko of heroin towers must be pissing a lot of people off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How do I qualify to be a boss witch mama?
Husband isn’t in jail so am I already not meeting the criteria?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do I qualify to be a boss witch mama?
Husband isn’t in jail so am I already not meeting the criteria?
From the looks of it today, she was subcontracted by Blow Uk to teach 2 people curly blow dries. She didn’t get those clients herself, and she would have been paid an absolute pittance! Hardly boss witch!

• Haha
She makes my skin crawl

she looks like a fish that’s been snatched out of its tank, thrown across a zebra crossing & stood on by an old mans size 12 boot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She makes my skin crawl

she looks like a fish that’s been snatched out of its tank, thrown across a zebra crossing & stood on by an old mans size 12 boot
Hahaha barb 😂😂 such a way with words 👌🏼❤ Agreed though, she makes me itch when I view her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because she’s got less brain cells than a microwaved spud
She just needs to buy some proper air freshener the scruffy cow. She’s thick as duck. Here he is saying us ‘trolls’ will never get anywhere and that were sat on here instead of ‘growing’ our own lives and she’s spraying zoflora round her salon in a plant atomiser 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.