Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s on one at the moment isn’t she?? Also… lots of new members joining the thread (welcome!)! Has something happened that’s made her go on and on like this?! I’m interested to know what “lies” were apparently making up about her?! I mean… it’s all info from court records and newspapers Naomi - it’s not made up hun!!
View attachment 632707
‘Solo parented..’
But, but, I thought your boyfriend was there all the time having conversations with you about what to watch on TV and books?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure on her story the other week she had a picture of her sister and mum? The account tagged was a lady with 'Graham', Naomi's maiden name? Unless this was a one off when she was seeing her x
Very possibly, I know she definitely wasn’t close to her mum, but that’s not to say she never sees her.
I’m pretty sure she said she also has a brother who played professional football in America. She only had her boobs done about 4 years ago, she showed me them at the time and they looked massive and really low from the start for new boobs I thought.
I don’t think she got pregnant with Jonathan until after he was released, she was all giddy about him coming out and then it was a good few months before she said she was pregnant. As soon as he was out they moved house, into where they’re living now which must cost an absolute fortune in rent, bearing in mind the area. Certainly not a single hairdressers wage. Whats with the “boss witch” that she keeps banging on about every two minutes all of a sudden, it’s really cringey.

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s on one at the moment isn’t she?? Also… lots of new members joining the thread (welcome!)! Has something happened that’s made her go on and on like this?! I’m interested to know what “lies” were apparently making up about her?! I mean… it’s all info from court records and newspapers Naomi - it’s not made up hun!!
View attachment 632707
Oooh so she’s admitting she has solo parented now? She’s been reading here hasn’t she 😂 Naomi hun, a lot of us are happy with our lives and are growing without financial help from proceeds of crime but if you think being a “boss witch” involves bringing up a son whilst your heroin dealer boyfriend sits in prison probably thinking about more schemes for him to commit when he gets out again, you’re wrong. We ain’t jealous and we certainly don’t think of you as a boss babe (hate that phrase overused by basic huns)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who ever the company please someone email them no one like this deserves to earn any money

Reactions: 3
Imagine on the day you’re “announcing big news” filling your stories with posts about trolls 😂
Seriously, does anyone give a tit about this news?? It’ll be something and nothing! New hairbrushes (from China), or something equally as boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly she looks like a tall ****** 🤣🤣🤣
I think there’s a reason she got the boobs 🤣🤣🤣

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure on her story the other week she had a picture of her sister and mum? The account tagged was a lady with 'Graham', Naomi's maiden name? Unless this was a one off when she was seeing her x
I'm not sure if her and her sister share the same mum I'm sure she posted a picture of her mum with the babys pram a few months back and she had dark hair. Maybe could of been her sisters mum and Jonathans mum on the pictures on Sunday

Reactions: 1
Boringggg

£160 to learn how to do a curly blow🤣🤣🤣Get the duck outta here

sorry but the curly blow has had its day… she is living in 2013
D4A2B8BA-A86D-4C35-B7FF-BB9FF9872778.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a bleeping anti climax from the self proclaimed ‘queen of hair’

What a bleeping anti climax from the self proclaimed ‘queen of hair’
I thought exactly the same, every hairdresser and their dog do weaves/extensions 😂 I live in a tiny village with about 15 hairdressers (not even joking) and I think all bar one does extensions. 🥴

Reactions: 8
Surly this company can’t be ok with this druggie promoting there business ???

Reactions: 2
£160 to learn how to do a curly blow??? Who the duck is paying for that? All that is is a front to cover for the amount of drug money going through the shop.

When she did my hair once she told me her mum was a prostitute and she doesn’t have anything to do with her. each time their own and I’m not judging her mum. But she hardly knew me and she was talking about that openly. I felt tight at the time, but having any sort of background like that doesn’t mean you have to live in the world of gangs and drug dealers. It’s proper weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When she did my hair once she told me her mum was a prostitute and she doesn’t have anything to do with her. each time their own and I’m not judging her mum. But she hardly knew me and she was talking about that openly. I felt tight at the time, but having any sort of background like that doesn’t mean you have to live in the world of gangs and drug dealers. It’s proper weird.
Wow, imagine telling a stranger that. You’re right, it’s no excuse at all to lead the life of getting obsessed and involved with a scum bag dealer, I know a lot of people that have had terrible upbringings and awful tragedies in their lives but they’ve never claimed to be a boss babe on insta and make passive aggressive stories aimed at people that are commenting on tattle.

Reactions: 4
So, her “BIG REVEAL” is just training in tape extensions?! She already offers blow dry training (and never seems to be particularly busy with it!) And her training prices are exactly the same as the company who trained her? So you can either go to her who’s had a days worth of training herself, or go direct to the invisible weave company who have been doing it for years?! Good luck with that hun!

Reactions: 7
Suls childcare isn’t at a formal setting, it’s with his godmother at her home, so I imagine he’s settled well as he’s met her before and is familiar with his surroundings when at her house, especially with Ofsted probably not letting her have many other children there, I don’t think it’s fair to give the whole “my son is just so social and it’s so easy to leave them” vibe, everything in her life is fake!!! It’s like she paints such a perfect picture on Instagram because that’s what she wishes her real life was like, when in reality, it’s a tit show 😺

Reactions: 3
Suls childcare isn’t at a formal setting, it’s with his godmother at her home, so I imagine he’s settled well as he’s met her before and is familiar with his surroundings when at her house, especially with Ofsted probably not letting her have many other children there, I don’t think it’s fair to give the whole “my son is just so social and it’s so easy to leave them” vibe, everything in her life is fake!!! It’s like she paints such a perfect picture on Instagram because that’s what she wishes her real life was like, when in reality, it’s a tit show 😺
Is this the same childminder that she was soooooo desperate to have because she’s so highly recommended but her waiting list was long etc 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
Is this the same childminder that she was soooooo desperate to have because she’s so highly recommended but her waiting list was long etc 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Ofsted normally recommend only 3 0-2 aged children per 1 adult in a childcare setting, so if it’s only the god mom on her own spaces are probably quite limited

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.