Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at some farm with number 1 boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
God she’s rough looking and the way she talks with that lisp drives me nuts

Reactions: 4
I’d be looking for my money bk I wonder if the tits have fell through while she’s doing someone’s hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i think it’s really unprofessional to go about with udders that low and top hardly covering them 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Can you imagine her leaning over you while she’s washing your hair and you get those in your face?? 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think by January the salon will be shut
It won’t be, she will 100% be money laundering through it, the fact she has the funds for it in the first place when Jonafun is banged up says it all 👀👀 it’s someone for her to play hairdresser and funnel his money through

Has she changed the name of her page again from naomi loves sul to naomi loves sully?

Reactions: 1
She was having me day 🤣🤣🤣 you canny make it up she’s been having me days first 16 months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m just thinking she should of stop breast feeding ages ago. Kids can have cows milk over the age of 1 he’s gonna be on her udders till he’s at school she’s one of those mums 🤮🤮😆😆

I’m just thinking she should of stop breast feeding ages ago. Kids can have cows milk over the age of 1 he’s gonna be on her udders till he’s at school she’s one of those mums 🤮🤮😆😆
I’d rip her for being a massive drug dealing enabling woman but even nhs recommends breastfeeding until at least 2, and extended breastfeeding needs a lot more promoting. They are called milk teeth as they can breastfeed with them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t particularly like the woman but I won’t knock her for breastfeeding after age 1. There’s loads of benefits, surely it’s more normal to carry on having your mothers milk than the milk of another animal.

• Heart
I don’t really care how long she breastfeeds for… I’d just like to see her put a bleeping bra on for once. Wonder if she’ll wear one when she’s a bridesmaid on Sunday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually breastfed both mine after 1 year, 16 months for one, 22 months the other. I was happy to do so up to age 2 as it's proven benefits, but I was also really glad to stop and have my body back. I dropped every feed I possibly could replace with a cup of milk or a snack until I was left with bedtime feeds. I also wore a bra so my breasts didn't turn into saggy hanging udders 😂.

Reactions: 1
How can she repost this and still have respect for her salon ffs?! Look at the state of this - such awful work. After the nail girl who would make your fingers bleed… now this. She really will rent a chair to anyone won’t she. Her salon is just going to have the reputation of the salon you only go to for cheap crappy work

14BF98BE-51A8-47A1-B56D-DAF8FFF9217A.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All Naomi does is moan I mean if you’ve ordered something why vent on Instagram that’s not gonna solve it. Watch this space she’s gonna try and threaten the company bore off and buy yourself a bra

Reactions: 2
I wish more people would discover this thread as I don’t know anyone with a more juicy back story as our nay nay 😂

• Haha
Is she still going on about her son dancing at her friends tacky wedding like its some miracle? Get over yourself boo your life is a bore 😂

What she making her friends wedding all about her son - no one caressssa

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.