Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying that she is so knackered cause she’s been working all day and that she used to be part time but is now working more hours.....yet this morning said she only had 1 client 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s saying that she is so knackered cause she’s been working all day and that she used to be part time but is now working more hours.....yet this morning said she only had 1 client 😫😫😫
She had ONE client and then got her nails done, and her child was with a childminder in the morning, and with her friend in the afternoon! I’m amazed that she’s tired… but even more amazed how she’s affording to keep that salon, given that she probably does on average 2 clients a week!!

Reactions: 2
We need more content on here !!!
mall she talks about is her sons childcare it’s so obvious she has no one else to talk to bore off 🤨
Saw this the other day and thought if no growth it's cos your content's bleeping boring mate. She probably faked all the Q&As for attention anyway so I did t bother reading them. What do we really want from your page though?! Stop bleeping lying.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Saw this the other day and thought if no growth it's cos your content's bleeping boring mate. She probably faked all the Q&As for attention anyway so I did t bother reading them. What do we really want from your page though?! Stop bleeping lying.
Less growth on her account yet there’s been quite a bit of growth on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s talking shite about fathers day 🤣🤣🤣 are the prison visits bk open 🤣🤣🤣 that’s why she wants him dressed nice for his big dosser of father

• Haha
She’s talking shite about fathers day 🤣🤣🤣 are the prison visits bk open 🤣🤣🤣 that’s why she wants him dressed nice for his big dosser of father
Do you mean “FARVUS DAY”, as she pronounces it?!
Yep, it’ll be a prison visit. How lovely 🙄

also, regarding the bleeping HUGE trainers she bought her son because she doesn’t know his shoe size (despite passing Clark’s 100 times a week during her maskless shopping trips) or knowing how to use a tape measure… who’s thumb is she talking about?! A bleeping giant’s?!!
F4C9185E-1F41-4B84-A4A2-F0EB1F9E3629.png
36AF31FC-E25F-4BB9-B07C-10A4742B961A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God she's bleeping stupid. Next week's insta will be her in A&E live broadcasting sully having his head glued back together cos he tripped over his giant bleeping feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s put some Shite on keep reading on here Naomi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
At this point, no one has to try to “take her down”… not that anyone is. All you have to do is Google her and it brings this thread up 😂 She is her own downfall by sticking with an imprisoned drug dealing gang member. She’s made her choice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks like she stinks of a 10 year old cheese board that a young couple found packed away in a loft inside a house they’ve just received the keys for

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is the hair ALWAYS so patchy?? Can she not see it? Also, aside from her sister, her niece and one of her friends.. does she have any other clients?!
FCC8547F-581F-4785-9B0C-F4CC6C86AECA.jpeg

Reactions: 1
At this point, no one has to try to “take her down”… not that anyone is. All you have to do is Google her and it brings this thread up 😂 She is her own downfall by sticking with an imprisoned drug dealing gang member. She’s made her choice
Couldn’t agree more !!! She chose this lavish lifestyle and the dirty money

Reactions: 2
She reads parenting books on how to be a good parent yet takes her son into a prison environment full or murderers, drug dealers and rapists every Sunday. I mean, as a mum I would NOT be doing that. His crime, his problem so his loss. That little boy doesn’t need to be involved in that world at his age. Imagine when he’s older and he’s back in (which he will be) and he goes to visit then. Pot kettle black with her parenting style I have to say

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure what makes me cringe more. The way she talks about Jonafun as if he is actually involved in her sons parenting (when she was Rachel in the paper, didn’t she class herself as a single mum 🤔). Or how she calls herself Boss witch 🤮

Jonafun gets his exercise in the prison exercise yard hun… who are you trying to kid?! Honestly… her mates must actually cringe for her every time she makes out that he’s there!! We can see he’s not there ffs!! He’s never in bed… he’s never in the house… you’re alone ALL THE TIME!! Her followers who don’t know that he’s in prison must think she’s making him up!

007961F0-B56E-4B4E-9CF8-D9C9AD4584D0.png

• Haha
Can someone please explain how remembering to brush your teeth in the morning before you leave the house makes you a Karen? 😂 She’s on one today isn’t she 🙄
Also, never in my life have I just done what was expected of me as a parent and screamed ‘I’M A BOSS witch MUM’ at anyone and expected a pat on the back hahahaha

Reactions: 5
Someone’s heeding of a meltdown 🤣🤣🤣
Probably won’t get a prison visit come Sunday 🤣🤣🤣 there will be A new picture

I agree - something happened yesterday… either someone else that knows her found out about the fact she’s supporting a heroin dealing gang member, or prison visitation has been cancelled, or theyve found out he’s inside for longer… whatever it was, she’s in a right mood today 😂 Calling people who brush their teeth before leaving the house “Karen’s” ffs!! And why was she posting about being in work brushing her teeth and using disinfectant as air freshener for 2 hours? No clients today hun?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.