Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a thick twit. It’s a proper high profile trial. I’ve not stopped hearing about it. You only have to go on Twitter to see that all the news outlets and normal people are all talking about it. Covid denying bleep.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her story this morning? She has definitely been reading on here and now acting like the tik tok comments don't bother her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fuckin el “I thought I’d aged naturally quite well”. If that comment doesn’t prove she’s deluded I don’t know what will. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m guessing she’s going for visit later 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pictures Pending what shamming

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing she’s going for visit later 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pictures Pending what shamming
Shes put on a lil silk skirt for her prison visit for her loves birthday. They will be eating chocolate and crisp from the canteen

• Haha
Lol her latest TikTok is terrible - people are in the comments saying how bad it is and she needs to see a professional!
They sat Tattle is brutal? Tik Tok is vicious!

She has got fab hair but that style is strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She wears the most horrible clothes in the world. How she thinks she’s fashionable is laughable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really would like alot more people to read here and stop giving her business

She’s worried about leaving sul a hour away 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’ll leave him with his druggie dad though 🤪

Reactions: 2
Is just me all the folk that’s with her are just as bad as her ? No way would I hang out with druggie mule or go to spa with her 🤪

Is just me all the folk that’s with her are just as bad as her ? No way would I hang out with druggie mule or go to spa with her 🤪
They are. They’re mostly the type that peaked in high school and believe they are hanging about with a famous influencer when in fact nobody likes them much and people over the age of 25 don’t care. A lot of Naomi’s friends have drug dealer boyfriends so she fits right in tbh.

Reactions: 5
"Before we had Sully me and Jon-a-fun said we would still do fun things like nights out"

LOL DID YOU FORGET HE IS IN PRISON HUN? Let's keep it real sharing a mars bar from the vending machine on visiting day is the only fun thing you can do together
HAHA MARS BAR.
Proper couple goals. Come on Naomi give us what we all want, the annual family Christmas photo!

Reactions: 7
"Before we had Sully me and Jon-a-fun said we would still do fun things like nights out"

LOL DID YOU FORGET HE IS IN PRISON HUN? Let's keep it real sharing a mars bar from the vending machine on visiting day is the only fun thing you can do together
bleeping hell she’s so unfortunate looking.
Those hanging udders knock me sick

• Haha

Forehead of a 78 year old man's scrotum

• Haha
So her sister has been to some dodgy filler place and is now in hospital… and Naomi is on her stories telling everyone to be careful what they get injected into their bodies (she’s clearly forgotten that she’s going out with a heroin dealer!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.