Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jgizzle

Yeah if my other half didn't leave his pants on the floor next to the washing basket, his dirty plate and glass actually made it into the dishwasher and he didn't come in pissed as a fart and drunken snore REALLY loud in my ear, not forgetting farting so loud in his sleep that it wakes us both up then yeah I’m sure we would still be in the honeymoon phase 😂😂

However I’ll take all of the above any day of the week knowing that my partner is a good person and he sleeping and farting next to me not in a cell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

happygoluckyX

When she did my hair once she told me her mum was a prostitute and she doesn’t have anything to do with her. each time their own and I’m not judging her mum. But she hardly knew me and she was talking about that openly. I felt tight at the time, but having any sort of background like that doesn’t mean you have to live in the world of gangs and drug dealers. It’s proper weird.

• Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
The Blair Bun… let’s make it a thing 😋😋😋
E6FD0C1D-BD72-45CF-A0C2-76AE54700E24.jpeg

See exhibit A. I had it blown last night and I’ve just put it up like this for bed. Howling at the sudocrem. I’m due on so covered in spots

I’m due a trim tbh so looks a bit frizzy but it will be sound when I get up
xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha

fantastix

Just found this feed from another thread.

LOOOOL I’m only caught up to page 6 but loving it so far. I can’t believe this woman is only 4 years older than me, she’s had a rough paper round. Then again, the stress of dealing with police and a crown court case would do that to someone. Wonder if anything else was found when they searched her flat 👀 what a shit show.

Back to catching up I go, just wanted to say hi ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
375AA612-292B-425C-8F9F-07A3BACA928A.png

Umm I actually think you did. I’d never ever heard of anyone use this term before, what the hell is she on about?! She is truly bizarre. Bangs on about jonafun and “solo parenting” then expects people not to question what the hell is going on!! Thing is no one would know any of this, if she could resist bragging about her partner/ being a boss bitch solo parenting mama :cautious:

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Sorry, but why does she look about 80 years old? Her skin is horrendous... so lined and textured for a girl of her age. I’m twice her age and my skin is MILES better than hers... I just don’t get it. Is she on something? It looks like a drug addict / alcoholics skin

332CB879-B4C1-4064-B92F-A3DBD854CBE8.png
A086FB0F-58A6-446F-963D-4A50BF7EECAC.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

the_moonins

VIP Member
Isn’t it ironic that she always goes to the Manchester Evening News when it was them that published the details of Jonafun’s conviction! Also funny how she’s chosen not to give her real name… wants to have her cake and eat it. Wants everyone to know that she’s talked about on here, but doesn’t want to be identified as a supporting partner of a convicted heroin dealing gang member!! Playing the poor me card, but still isn’t taking any accountability for her own actions

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny to think that Jonafun won’t even know where he lives now because he’s in prison on moving day 😂

• Haha

Tigger1609

I went to her salon a few weeks ago for jokes really and a nosey, got my nails done by a young 17 year old girl who doesn’t have a clue really….she’s since been messaging me literally begging me to come back and get my nails done again….no thanks!

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Hey guys, I've been reading since last week when she was mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread and I'm so bemused by this woman and her lies.
Anyway, I've just had this sponsored ad on insta and I have to wonder if she told Malteasers, buzzfeed and RND that she was home alone with her newborn because his father is in prison for selling heroin...
Screenshot_20220521-110602_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

the_moonins

VIP Member
For anyone that use to follow her old account before it was hacked you would probably notice that she was always dolled up to the 9’s on a Sunday saying she was going out for a meal etc/Sunday club That was her time to visit jonafun when he was in prison before they had sul. I think I’ve said this before but she conceived Sullivan while Jonafun was still inside, he was moved to an open prison before his release and they were allowed to have sex. when she goes on about her fertility struggle/time it took to got pregnant is because she had a one day timeframe to conceive. Imagine planning a baby with your heroin dealer boyfriend whilst he’s still in prison 🤢
And who said romance was dead?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
Army?!!! Ffs! So far he’s been an insurance broker, an oil rig worker and now he’s in the army?! Does she forget her own lies or does she think everyone else does?!
ABFC3471-DBF4-407D-88FB-6963675642BD.png

• Haha

MadIver

Hey ❤ Welcome! Nice and to hear from a lurker 👀 makes me wonder how many other people lurk on here too.
🙋‍♀️ Been lurking since about September haha. Someone sent me a weird invite on Insta from an account with a link to the men article about jonufun so I googled it and found this. Too lazy to register before. Met the delightful Naomi in a baby class. Trust me she isn't missing out on mat leave because of 'rona' she's missing out cos she only uses the baby as am accessory. She turns up, spends the whole baby class chatting to her mate across the room and ignoring her baby except when she's filming it or sitting it next to another baby (ignoring the social distance in the class) to take a photo for Instagram.

• Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
Does she not have a recent pic of Jonafun and Sullivan? Even if she solo parents not quite sure what that entails surely Jonafun has seen Sullivan and had photos took or is that her trying to keep somethings private ?
she does have recent photos of them but it’s in a prison visiting room. Can’t post that on Instagram can she 😂

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
For someone who’s apparently SO busy, she seems to spend a lot of time shopping in the Trafford centre / out with her sister / posting pics of her child / on social media complaining about how busy she is!
Wish she’d stop wearing that bleeding cardigan too
4AA37CE6-B4A1-42C8-A825-E49CA5F18729.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Jumping on to say hi - been a silent member since 2019 🙊 But my username was literally my name so made a new account because I have to post on here 😂
Came looking for the thread on Father’s Day because it looked sus all this ‘hot mom summer’ shit so I wondered if her and Jonafun had split up.
Well, what did I find?! My eyes have been well and truly opened! I had no bloody idea but it all makes sense now!
I followed her new account last year when she was hacked and thought she was quite nice but now I’m ~ obviously ~ seeing her in a different light! 🤯