Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Oh my god someone please knock this grotesque old codger off her imaginary pedestal.

Bev... you work a presumable minimum-national living wage job, just like the rest of us. You live in a run down, empty (except for the freezers!), miserable old house. Your husband is a Stella drinking, Sun reading, red faced neanderthal. You eat grease covered, unseasoned slop. You think a Toby Carvery is the height of fine dining. You look like the type of woman who would scream at minimum wage shop workers for not having your usual £5.99 Rosé in stock. Please, please, I implore you... delete your fucking account & take a vow of silence, you repugnant cretin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Bev who has legions of fans begging for a cookbook. Who also according to herself looks reet young and trim for her age is the same age as fellow cook Nigella lawson.
Just putting that out there. (This is recent pic of Nigella taken this year.)
IMG_20211130_121659.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Queenie Pop

She was rude to me. She was cooking a curry and I misunderstood what a spice was called so politely asked her as I thought the curry looked nice and she private messaged me back and told me “maybe Check ya hearing”
I was really quite shocked and upset by her rude response and fortunately someone else told me what the spice was actually called.
put me right off her

• Wow
Reactions: 23

misssyhill

Just seen the video of yesterdays Christmas Day/ New Year’s Day (remember because she wasn’t able to see any of her family over xmas I’m not sure if she said enough times that all her family had covid 🙄) is it me or do all the family look like they come from Royston Vasey… very league of gentlemen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

anonforever

Hello I’m new here! I absolutely detest this vile cow. Thought she was harmless at first, cooking her boring gravy dinners then I noticed how she spoke to people in the comment sections wtf? Someone asks a simple question “GOOGLE IT” now how about you explain you old witch.
fucking loves herself doesn’t she, trying to get on any tv show she can, thinks she’s the fucking queen of cooking when everything looks gross.
Forcing her family members to appear in TikToks when they’re clearly uncomfortable
Also is Dave an alcoholic? Probably been mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
So the first thing I see when I open Tiktok is a geriatric old bat giving her pickled husband a lap dance?! Why?!?! 😫🤢🤞🏻 I reported it, the fewer people see that monstrosity the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed nana’s eyebrows when she’s cooking, serving food or unpacking her uninteresting shopping hauls? They move up and down and pull her pursed mouth up and down with them - when you notice it, you’ll not be able to unnotice it! It makes me want to put a pair of period pants over her smug little boozy face!!

I’d not normally draw attention to someone’s facial tics, but nana is such a genuinely nasty piece of work, I thought I’d share!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mumaof2boys

Random video appeared on my FYP, and it's the most accurate recommendation I've ever had! 😂

So what have we learnt? She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Edit: not worried about my pfp being on there, can just change it!
Think the bit in bold should be the new title

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Her latest video: because I'm only 4ft 10 everything about me is small.
Not quite nana, you're a big C U Next Tuesday

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
The only person Bev looks out for is Bev. She would like you to think she's a great mother and grandmother or sorry Nana. If she's using NanaB for even trip advisor, she doesn't like herself either. She hates her sad little shitty life and thinks money and fame will change it. Bev the only thing that will change your life is you stop being n arrogant nasty old troll and start being nice. You don't even try do anything for underprivileged people on your page like REAL BIG accounts. Not your shitty smallish account. Your content is shite you have what 350k now but your likes and comments don't really reflect that. Views maybe but that's the fyp for you
I think she is an extremely insecure person and the 'I don't care about my appearance' and loud behaviour is a cover for it.
She knows she is not a looker and probably got judged alot for it when young.
Saying she doesn't care about her appearance and doesn't like makeup and getting her hair done is her creating an excuse of 'well if I wanted to make the effort I could look better I just don't want to.'
The dressing up as 'ugly' characters like Susan Boyle and an Oompa Loompa on cannonball is her way of protecting herself from criticism by giving the excuse of 'i'm ugly because of the costume'.

Her insecurity is really obvious as she flys off the handle about any comments about her appearance (the one she doesn't care about 🙄)
Also on Come Dine with Me her insecurity is really obvious when she was with women who had big personalitys and looked after their appearance she HATED it.
She criticised them for putting in so much effort and kept reminding them she'd been married for decades so didn't need to.

Tiredgranny72 is right. She clearly hates the life she has now.
-lives in grey, dull and deprived town (I know grew up there and lived there 29 years)
-Only just in her 60s but looks in her 70s
-Works nights as a carer and can't afford to retire
-Husband that sleeps his way through day rather than talk to her

Convincing herself she is a celebrity is delusion she has created as escapism.
Also people as nasty as her are never happy no matter how many false smiles and big jolly personality they try to put on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Zoepenguin

Yay for thread number 2 and welcome new posters and lurkers ;)
austin-powers-dr-evil.gif

She may be 61 but her mindset is much older. Using tiktok doesn't make you 'down with the kids' Bev! It's quite a shocking tbh that she's a carer and clearly has fans with learning difficulties and the like yet is one of the nastiest creators I've seen in her responses to fans and uses being on the spectrum as an insult! Her mask is slipping though and I'm here for it :m

Reactions: 15

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She’s horrid
She genuinely is the most rancid old sour grape, don't know how anyone finds her likeable. Eventually she's going to bite at the wrong person and they're going to swallow her whole. Can't wait.

If people want a genuinely kind, actual no nonsense female figure to seek comfort from, they should look at Ann Russell. I didn't have a nan & my mum isn't maternal, so I watch Ann's videos for that comfort & she is one of the few genuinely lovely people on that godforsaken clock app.

• Heart

Octopies

Chatty Member
Oh dear she’s posted about her hubby reading the Sun. she won’t like the comments.
That won’t go down very well with anyone who has any decency.

JFT96!!!

• Heart