Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she’s goes to the local barbers for her hair cutting 😂
She does it herself, shes said its cos she 'carnt do wi bin pamperud'
Also your statement is highly offensive to the barbers of keighley, kindly credit them with more skill please

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My nana is almost 70 and she gets mistaken for my mum and I’m in my early 20s, where as bev is 61 and could look like she could be my great grandmother😂
I cant believe she's the same age as me I wear me ripped jeans got tattoos nose piercing size 6
I showed my daughter she couldn't believe it either very old and frumpy same as her house
Mines full of bling 🤣🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really don't believe her when she said in her 61 years on earth she's "never been to Tescos in her whole life" !!
That’s because her over- achieving, high-flying sons stack shelves and work the tills at Asda and Aldi so she’s loyal to those companies. I’m sure if they were head-hunted by Tesco for their superior skills, she’d be down there faster than a rat up a drainpipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s trolled another account? But she blocks people normally, who ‘offend’ her. 🤣 what’s he got that she wants? I see she made it known she was a ‘big’ account 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s trolled another account? But she blocks people normally, who ‘offend’ her. 🤣 what’s he got that she wants? I see she made it known she was a ‘big’ account 🙄
She really isn’t a big account though. I would only consider someone to be a ‘big’ account if they had at least 1 million followers. The engagement with her Tiktok also doesn’t reflect the amount of followers she has. So if she’s not getting the views/likes/comments then the followers are pointless.

Reactions: 5
Hello I’m new here! I absolutely detest this vile cow. Thought she was harmless at first, cooking her boring gravy dinners then I noticed how she spoke to people in the comment sections wtf? Someone asks a simple question “GOOGLE IT” now how about you explain you old witch.
bleeping loves herself doesn’t she, trying to get on any tv show she can, thinks she’s the bleeping queen of cooking when everything looks gross.
Forcing her family members to appear in TikToks when they’re clearly uncomfortable
Also is Dave an alcoholic? Probably been mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really isn’t a big account though. I would only consider someone to be a ‘big’ account if they had at least 1 million followers. The engagement with her Tiktok also doesn’t reflect the amount of followers she has. So if she’s not getting the views/likes/comments then the followers are pointless.
She thinks she’s a big account. I think all she looks at is that number to be honest!

Reactions: 3
I dread Thursday/Friday nights on tiktok. Que Bev pissed up off wine and slipping into a narcissistic stupor.
I’d block her but then what would I talk about on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello I’m new here! I absolutely detest this vile cow. Thought she was harmless at first, cooking her boring gravy dinners then I noticed how she spoke to people in the comment sections wtf? Someone asks a simple question “GOOGLE IT” now how about you explain you old witch.
bleeping loves herself doesn’t she, trying to get on any tv show she can, thinks she’s the bleeping queen of cooking when everything looks gross.
Forcing her family members to appear in TikToks when they’re clearly uncomfortable
It’s not been confirmed that Grandpa is a piss head, but the evidence speaks for itself.

Could barely stand in one video at 3pm with a can of stella

Massive supply of Stella crates in the spare room

Red face

To be fair you’d need to be pissed to put up with that poisonous little gremlin around you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WELL HELLO THERE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Random video appeared on my FYP, and it's the most accurate recommendation I've ever had! 😂

So what have we learnt? She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Edit: not worried about my pfp being on there, can just change it!
Omg the comment about her being a raggedy cow 5 mins from death, I cannot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Also, I think you have a darn good thread title there (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.