Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she bothering to clean that carpet? It’s pure cheap tit like they have in office hallways. Renting the machine probably cost more than the carpet did to lay

Reactions: 5
I’d definitely cross the bleeping road if this monstrosity was approaching me - she looks manic 😳
Why Toby carvery have sent her that card I’ll never know, why on earth would you want bev and her gravy stained top in your restaurant 😂

Reactions: 3
Just done some googling, and some celebs have been given gold cards, so looks like ye get it if you're social media, influencer of some kind lol

Reactions: 1
Why is she bothering to clean that carpet? It’s pure cheap tit like they have in office hallways. Renting the machine probably cost more than the carpet did to lay
You’re right, it screams 100% nylon!

Also, you’d think that by their age they’d have upgraded from that cheap looking flat-pack furniture and the pound shop home accessories as well. You don’t have to spend a fortune to have style, and I’d rather have really good pre-loved items or wait until I could afford furniture made from real wood rather than the chipboard crap and cheap looking soft furnishings she has. Again, it’s part of her joyless “that’ll do” personality!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed nana’s eyebrows when she’s cooking, serving food or unpacking her uninteresting shopping hauls? They move up and down and pull her pursed mouth up and down with them - when you notice it, you’ll not be able to unnotice it! It makes me want to put a pair of period pants over her smug little boozy face!!

I’d not normally draw attention to someone’s facial tics, but nana is such a genuinely nasty piece of work, I thought I’d share!
I'm creased here I know exactly what you mean!

This absolutely disgusts me. Why give to people who can afford it themselves? Do Toby give these cards to hard up families??
I doubt they do - someone commented on her video about that it would be better off giving these things out to people who can't afford food than to those who can afford to pay and she commented with an troll (😈) emoji.

• Haha
I doubt they do - someone commented on her video about that it would be better off giving these things out to people who can't afford food than to those who can afford to pay and she commented with an troll (😈) emoji.
Of course she did the little troglodyte

Reactions: 6
She'll be watching this thread like a hawk. If someone comments on here that they're going to comment something on her tiktok she'll have readied herself.
Someone mentioned on here Bev should use to gold card to feed someone in need a while before it was commented on tiktok.
It's when Bev is caught off guard that the venomous old snake bites back.

• Haha
I hate how smug she looks when she pops a bit of food in her mouth, goes through me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only person Bev looks out for is Bev. She would like you to think she's a great mother and grandmother or sorry Nana. If she's using NanaB for even trip advisor, she doesn't like herself either. She hates her sad little crappy life and thinks money and fame will change it. Bev the only thing that will change your life is you stop being n arrogant nasty old troll and start being nice. You don't even try do anything for underprivileged people on your page like REAL BIG accounts. Not your crappy smallish account. Your content is shite you have what 350k now but your likes and comments don't really reflect that. Views maybe but that's the fyp for you

Reactions: 8
The only person Bev looks out for is Bev. She would like you to think she's a great mother and grandmother or sorry Nana. If she's using NanaB for even trip advisor, she doesn't like herself either. She hates her sad little crappy life and thinks money and fame will change it. Bev the only thing that will change your life is you stop being n arrogant nasty old troll and start being nice. You don't even try do anything for underprivileged people on your page like REAL BIG accounts. Not your crappy smallish account. Your content is shite you have what 350k now but your likes and comments don't really reflect that. Views maybe but that's the fyp for you
I think she is an extremely insecure person and the 'I don't care about my appearance' and loud behaviour is a cover for it.
She knows she is not a looker and probably got judged alot for it when young.
Saying she doesn't care about her appearance and doesn't like makeup and getting her hair done is her creating an excuse of 'well if I wanted to make the effort I could look better I just don't want to.'
The dressing up as 'ugly' characters like Susan Boyle and an Oompa Loompa on cannonball is her way of protecting herself from criticism by giving the excuse of 'i'm ugly because of the costume'.

Her insecurity is really obvious as she flys off the handle about any comments about her appearance (the one she doesn't care about 🙄)
Also on Come Dine with Me her insecurity is really obvious when she was with women who had big personalitys and looked after their appearance she HATED it.
She criticised them for putting in so much effort and kept reminding them she'd been married for decades so didn't need to.

Tiredgranny72 is right. She clearly hates the life she has now.
-lives in grey, dull and deprived town (I know grew up there and lived there 29 years)
-Only just in her 60s but looks in her 70s
-Works nights as a carer and can't afford to retire
-Husband that sleeps his way through day rather than talk to her

Convincing herself she is a celebrity is delusion she has created as escapism.
Also people as nasty as her are never happy no matter how many false smiles and big jolly personality they try to put on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does the cupboard in her kitchen have her staircase in it? I've never seen such a crazy layout to a house in all my life. Door at the bottom of your stairs to your Kitchen??

Reactions: 3
I think she is an extremely insecure person and the 'I don't care about my appearance' and loud behaviour is a cover for it.
She knows she is not a looker and probably got judged alot for it when young.
Saying she doesn't care about her appearance and doesn't like makeup and getting her hair done is her creating an excuse of 'well if I wanted to make the effort I could look better I just don't want to.'
The dressing up as 'ugly' characters like Susan Boyle and an Oompa Loompa on cannonball is her way of protecting herself from criticism by giving the excuse of 'i'm ugly because of the costume'.

Her insecurity is really obvious as she flys off the handle about any comments about her appearance (the one she doesn't care about 🙄)
Also on Come Dine with Me her insecurity is really obvious when she was with women who had big personalitys and looked after their appearance she HATED it.
She criticised them for putting in so much effort and kept reminding them she'd been married for decades so didn't need to.

Tiredgranny72 is right. She clearly hates the life she has now.
-lives in grey, dull and deprived town (I know grew up there and lived there 29 years)
-Only just in her 60s but looks in her 70s
-Works nights as a carer and can't afford to retire
-Husband that sleeps his way through day rather than talk to her

Convincing herself she is a celebrity is delusion she has created as escapism.
Also people as nasty as her are never happy no matter how many false smiles and big jolly personality they try to put on.
Would love to watch the CDWM episode but can’t find it anywhere 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.