Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely curious as to what this woman’s cholesterol is. Everything she cooks is fried swimming in grease

Reactions: 4
I’ve got friends from Yorkshire and they sound nothing like her. She well puts that accent on. Like she “grew up down t’’Mines”

Reactions: 5
I’ve got friends from Yorkshire and they sound nothing like her. She well puts that accent on. Like she “grew up down t’’Mines”
The concentration on her face as she tries to do the t' contraction. It's funny as, my grandparents talked tyke and this isn't even comparable.

• Haha
I’m from Leeds, my Grandad is from Keighley (like the famous NanaBea) neither of us sound like her she 100% puts it on.

She’s the sort of person who gives Yorkshire a bad name - you know, the “say what I like, like what I say” brigade! Not everyone from her neck of the woods is like that and she’s not a good example of Yorkshire folk, but every time I see her it makes me glad I’m on the other side of the Pennines!

She’s such a twit I noticed she used the Veganuary hashtag on the bacon sandwich video 🤦🏻‍♂️😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Her latest video: because I'm only 4ft 10 everything about me is small.
Not quite nana, you're a big C U Next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gutted I've just found this thread, I've got some back reading to do.
What a horrible spiteful bint she is😂

• Haha
Given their past interactions, I'd love to know what she thinks of Ann given Ann is smashing her on followers and engagement.

The ASMR like crackling of the fish and chips leftovers was vile, but necking the wetherspoons gravy was even worse.

I imagine she probably tries to get along with Ann. Bev is a social climber, and Ann is doing very well followers/engagement wise - not that she seems to pay much attention to it (which is a good thing.) When the whole period pants thing came about she changed her tune as soon as Ann replied.

Reactions: 7
She’s just a silly old bag who craves attention now she’s realised she’s done duck all with her life. Same sad little house she’s always lived in. Family that share one brain cell. Husband that is a piss head. Sucks to be you Bev hun

• Haha
Ann's engagement is fab because she's very knowledgeable and shares it with others. She's also straight to the point without being a cow about it and I get the impression she would show humility if she was corrected about something. About as far away from Bev as you can get!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.