Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same thing when I saw that video. Really irked at her saying it’s the saddest thing she’s seen etc. Really? Get a life. They live about 10 minutes away, she sees them every 5 minutes and she’s acting like it’s the end of the world. She’s totally tone-deaf about how insular her narrow little world is and forgets that there are people out there who will never see family members again or are separated by oceans, continents and covid restrictions. Those people just buckle up and get on with it until they see their loved ones again. They don’t waltz around with a fake sad face on a kids app bleating about the “sadness” of unopened Christmas presents.
I waited two whole years. She hasn’t got any idea the horrible, selfish old boot

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Grandper Dave reminds me of the ‘handsy’ Uncle you’d get at the family parties in the 80/90’s. Always hugging for more than thre Mississippi’s 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a horrible old bag. There was no malice in that question at all. The person was polite and then Bev comes back with that. She’s a nasty old bleep
You took the words right out of my mouth...

I wish all her fawning "fans" would get wise to the old boot and get her to duck ASAP 🙄

Reactions: 7
What a horrible old bag. There was no malice in that question at all. The person was polite and then Bev comes back with that. She’s a nasty old bleep
The nasty witch is always like it. Someone comments something nice or asks a question and she's a twit towards them.

Reactions: 4
tbh if someone pointed at my scar and asked me what it was, I’d probably tell them it’s none of their business. My entire left thigh is a huge scar, skin grafting etc and whenever someone comments about it in the changing room at work, I snap back 🤷🏼‍♀️

but then again saying it’s a tattoo of my latest tit isn’t really the best response Bev

Reactions: 3
I’ve never ever seen a comment like that 😂😂😂
Sounds like a set up to a bad joke!

I don't know Nanna Bea, how does an old woman like you get followers? Is it your inundated charm? Your needlessly twattish replies to innocent people? Your absolute knack for making your food look like a Texan oil mine? Is it the fact you're really humble & absolutely NEVER mention you do night shifts AND 12 hour shifts? Please elaborate, we're all waiting with bated breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tbh if someone pointed at my scar and asked me what it was, I’d probably tell them it’s none of their business. My entire left thigh is a huge scar, skin grafting etc and whenever someone comments about it in the changing room at work, I snap back 🤷🏼‍♀️

but then again saying it’s a tattoo of my latest tit isn’t really the best response Bev
Oh deffo 100%! I’ve a scar too and get touchy when people ask about it - but I understand when they’re just curious and definitely never say it’s a tattoo of my last sh*te 😩!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone see the video of her saying she doesn’t drink coke and wouldn’t put it in her body? She’s hardly a healthy woman is she? Honestly why does she think she’s the best cook when her food mainly looks rank and clearly not doing her any good 61 looking 79

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you noticed she deletes any comments that question her or say something she doesn’t like.. she does it so it looks like everyone loves her. She said she never uses alcohol in her cooking yet on come dine she can clearly be seen pouring what looks like cider into the pan of meat. She’s rude her attitude on Blankety Blank was vile especially when Brad asked her if she wanted a fridge as a joke the way she snapped I’ve got one shows how she’s had a humour bypass. Her cooking is basic anyone can do it. The amount of salt must make the food taste like it’s been cooked in sea water.
She’s not the type of carer I’d want looking after my relatives. I bet she shouts rather than talks to them.
I can honestly say this women makes me want to scream… she’s attention seeking … old for her age .. I’m 62 and next to her I defo don’t look as old. She’s an old sot … lives on fatty food and alcohol. Her manners are disgusting
The way she goes on about her goddaughter working in Toby .. and it gets her a gravy boat.. anyone can have one if they ask. If she was my relative I’d cringe if she came in .. drinking from a gravy boat 🤮

Love how she sits applying to be on tv shows / to be in the audience and then acts on social media like she’s been invited on for being a super duper famous influencer 😩
The only thing she influences is how to be a nasty old bag.. if she’s this grouchy at 61 imagine her at 71 … that’s if she doesn’t have a heart attack with all the tit she eats and drinks

We use that word all the time in Scotland. So expressive! 🤣🤣 See you next Tuesday Bev!
Her fat mouth isn’t small .. what she lacks in height she makes up for in width… she’s so false blocks or deletes any comments she doesn’t like so it looks like she so popular no one leaves negative comments she’s an old soak.. I’m older than her but if I stood next to her she’s look like my mother 🤣🤣 her fashion sense 🤔🤔🙀 what fashion sense she’s never had that leopard print top off. The state of her on TV a few weeks ago she looked like she was dressed ready to clean her ever so clean house ( manky carpets )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you noticed she deletes any comments that question her or say something she doesn’t like.. she does it so it looks like everyone loves her. She said she never uses alcohol in her cooking yet on come dine she can clearly be seen pouring what looks like cider into the pan of meat. She’s rude her attitude on Blankety Blank was vile especially when Brad asked her if she wanted a fridge as a joke the way she snapped I’ve got one shows how she’s had a humour bypass. Her cooking is basic anyone can do it. The amount of salt must make the food taste like it’s been cooked in sea water.
She’s not the type of carer I’d want looking after my relatives. I bet she shouts rather than talks to them.
I can honestly say this women makes me want to scream… she’s attention seeking … old for her age .. I’m 62 and next to her I defo don’t look as old. She’s an old sot … lives on fatty food and alcohol. Her manners are disgusting
The way she goes on about her goddaughter working in Toby .. and it gets her a gravy boat.. anyone can have one if they ask. If she was my relative I’d cringe if she came in .. drinking from a gravy boat 🤮

The only thing she influences is how to be a nasty old bag.. if she’s this grouchy at 61 imagine her at 71 … that’s if she doesn’t have a heart attack with all the tit she eats and drinks

Her fat mouth isn’t small .. what she lacks in height she makes up for in width… she’s so false blocks or deletes any comments she doesn’t like so it looks like she so popular no one leaves negative comments she’s an old soak.. I’m older than her but if I stood next to her she’s look like my mother 🤣🤣 her fashion sense 🤔🤔🙀 what fashion sense she’s never had that leopard print top off. The state of her on TV a few weeks ago she looked like she was dressed ready to clean her ever so clean house ( manky carpets )
I am so offended that she thinks that she looks young.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.