Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m concerned about the fact that everything she wears is made from man-made fibres and she says she still has regular hot flushes. Add that to the fact she wears the same thing for days...it triggers me!

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m concerned about the fact that everything she wears is made from man-made fibres and she says she still has regular hot flushes. Add that to the fact she wears the same thing for days...it triggers me!
I bet she smells like a jar of her famous pickled onions ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Iv deleted the old trout! She's damn right ignorant in her replies, and the spray from her gub is reaching me through the phone the way she spits as she talks utter shite ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So thatโ€™s what nana wears when sheโ€™s โ€œdressed upโ€. Hmmmm, interesting.

Reactions: 2
Born entertainer my arse. More like a born pain in the arse. Haven't missed the old sour puss at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s an absolute state on her night out
duck imagine being on a night out with this rude condescending cheeky old trout. Showing off and being loud. duck that! Or even being in same establishment with her gravy soaked clothes and those shoes aren't leopard skin. Those are gravy spills ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Why does she not like her real name being used but will stick tiktoks everywhere of her real name? Thicko

She really does think everyone loves her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
love the fact sheโ€™s a carer for vulnerable adults with autism yet dresses up as a vulnerable adult who has autism as HEAVEN FORBID someone has more attention than her

• Sad
She resonates more with the oompah loompa ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด
Probably would love to sing as good as Susan Boyle. Then according to Bev she'd have the full package. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. She thinks she's a born entertainer. Don't know who the duck she entertains though

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.