Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she was banned for that video of a peck on the cheek. We all know they are probably incestuous but it’s not like he was tongue punching her fart box in the vid.

She was banned because of the vile Jade Goody video, which we all reported, and has now been taken down.

She obviously can’t say the real reason for her ban, that doesn’t fit in with the “loveable” Nanna shite she spouts. But she couldn’t ignore the ban because it looked like she was ignoring people. Backed yourself into a corner there didn’t you Bev?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another tiktoker who's as nasty as Bev, ADHD shepherdess, she's vile and beggy.
What is it with the begging and wish lists !

Reactions: 4
Another tiktoker who's as nasty as Bev, ADHD shepherdess, she's vile and beggy.
What is it with the begging and wish lists !

Yes!! I was thinking this, this afternoon. She comes across as an aggressive entitled prick. Nothing is ever her fault. And everytime someone asks her she boots off at them.

Is she the one who said she haven’t got her kid anything for christmas
That’s her! Got her followers to buy all her sons presents. And then added a list for herself. And now one for the house.

She's in need of a thread to herself , we've all had hard times I'm sure . I know I have , but I've worked and not begged off anyone .She's rude to anyone who says anything not to her favour. Maybe she should try and get a job rather than posting reels of videos every day.

Reactions: 1
She's in need of a thread to herself , we've all had hard times I'm sure . I know I have , but I've worked and not begged off anyone .She's rude to anyone who says anything not to her favour. Maybe she should try and get a job rather than posting reels of videos every day.
Your wish is my command

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s such a nasty spiteful old witch. People are starting to see how rotten she is now
She actually seemed like a sweet old Nana at the beginning but she’s become nastier and nastier. Everyone shows their true colours eventually. Not the first TikToker I’ve seen drop the nicey nicey act. I’d love to know what someone that actually knows her and isn’t related thinks.

Reactions: 5
She is really horrible.

We all need to keep reporting the vile, nasty videos and get her account permanently banned.

Yes she will make another account but she will lose followers.

Ooh someones got a cob on over her tiktok slap on the wrist, every comment reply in that blankety blank video is bitchy. If she lost her account she'd never regain all those followers, maybe try being a bit nicer to your fans Bev!

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe I thought she was a nice wholesome account until I started noticing things and then came here and she’s absolutely not 😂
I’ll admit I did unfollow her even before I knew she was problematic because I was sick of her referring to herself in the 3rd person 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman annoys me so much 🤬 why do people love her? Don’t they see how false she is? i have zero respect for her, her nasty comments and double standards.
her hair looks like it’s been dyed in horse piss and for gods sake Beverly - put your teeth in !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only saw a few random clips but how fat did she look on that tv show?! Does she use any filters in her Tiktok videos?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.