Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henrii

She says she still thinks of her son’s ex as an “actual daughter”…bet she is (or will be) a total nightmare to his next wife, constantly rubbing her nose in it, going on about how much she loved his ex. I just get the sense she’d be a terrible mother-in-law and really weird and possessive of her sons.

They are all so odd-looking. Such weird, small troll-like people. Ugh. I saw how awful she was to people in her comments and then the Hillsborough/The Sun video but what made me really hate her was the Jade Goody thing in that Cards Against Humanity video.

I just lost my sister-in-law to cancer, she was Jade Goody’s age. It’s so ugly laughing about “Jade Goody’s cancerous remains”. Ugh. Why video it and put it online? Then to wang on about your family having covid. I wanted to ask her how she’d feel about someone laughing about her daughter’s “covid-ridden remains” in a stupid game. She’s mean as a snake and totally rotten inside. She knows this stuff will upset people so she posts it but can’t take the heat. Pathetic. She’s not my nana! And if she were I’d move bloody south and change my name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
She clearly knew her most recent Tiktok would cause controversy that’s why she posted it. In her words “gets the comments up innit” she isn’t bothered if she upsets people.
I guess night of the living dead lap dancing didn’t get as many comments as she’d hoped so she had to get controversial. The sad wrinkly old bat is that desperate for attention, it’s pathetic.

Babybail93

VIP Member
After seeing that video of them all trying the curry, are we sure Bev isn’t actually just the family carer? None of them seem to have evolved past apes. Maybe that’s what she means, she gets carers allowance 😂

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
I am actually mortified that she is responding in that way. The laughing faces and the sarcasm. She is repulsive, surely she understands what people are trying to say 🥺

The problem is she is surrounded by dopey fuckers and people with additional needs, none of whom have stood up to her...ever. So when real people do, her response is completely irrational and overboard.

She's blocked me, I went in on my hubby's and she's limiting comments. She genuinely thinks this won't harm her.

Last edited:

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
It’s on all4 catch up, 11th of July 2011 episode

I haven’t watched it yet keep forgetting 😂
I watched it when broadcast as it was a big deal in K-town at the time for 5 mins and everyone else did.

Spoiler: she uses drain pipes as a mould for mash potato.
I remember my late Grandma saying at the time doing that was an embarassment and made us all in Keighley look backward.

Now my Grandma was a proper straight talking Keighley lass not a snarky pretender like Bev.

She washed and blow dried her hair before everytime she went out, always wore a heel on her shoes and was never above a size 8 (sadly not inherited this 😂)
She had severe COPD in the end and still made the effort to go the salon, which was upstairs with no lift, on her own. Took her half hour a time to get up but she always did it. When the salon owner said he would visit her at home she refused, she wanted the dignity of still going there herself.
She never used an oxygen tank or mask either even when offered (which i'm not condoning) but my god, she formidably proud woman.
Million miles away from Bev. Making no effort with yourself is not the Yorkshire trait that Bev implys.

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
The Bev/Ann/period pants debacle was CLASSIC! Old Bev tried to ingratiate herself with the much younger and cooler Ann, by playing the age/menopause sisterhood card - only problem, she then realised Ann is younger than her, so may have benefited from the convenience of the pants! That’s why she went back and made the lame second comment. She always tries to show she’s well in with other creators, specially if they’re popular. She does it with St Jess of Bartleby too.

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
She’s fast with that block button isn’t she? I commented on a video two minutes ago and I’ve been blocked 🤣 I was only speaking the truth someone said she’s an angel so I replied and said she’s vile

• Haha

Fff

That's not "nanna's way" with those pancakes! She's copied it from another tiktoker who went viral for eating them like that a while ago!

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Broadcasts her address and now a full house tour. She really hasn’t got a brain cell has she?! Although there’s not much worth taking. Unless greasy tatt is your thing 😂😂
The close up of grandpa Dave reading that rag was in very bad taste. Moreso because of the programme about the hilsborough tragedy that’s currently on tv. She’s such a spiteful bitch and knows that will bring in comments

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
So she’s been mortgage free since she was 28 and she’s now 61,yet how basic and bare bones is that house? The kitchen is just awful, badly designed and shabby. I know they probably haven’t had a lot of money to spend on it, but there’s no flair or imagination to her interior design.

I can’t believe she brought up 4 kids in that house with no outdoor space and one bathroom. Before anyone comes at me saying plenty of people do, surely if they were mortgage-free so young, they’d have the aspiration to get out of there and get something more family-friendly?

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Anyone else cringing once again over the “17 year old me talking to 61 year old me” video? It hits new levels of cringeability. I started to question my hard-heartedness when I read all the comments saying it was beautiful and emotional and how it made them cry. Then I remembered that the people who lick Bev’s arse are the type of people who find her funny and genuine and lovely and therefore are the type of people who shouldn’t be allowed around knives, children, hot water and moving vehicles...

• Haha
Reactions: 11