Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is!!! What else has she been on? I know come dine with me? But something recently?
She done some stupid knockout show in Malta as well. She is pure fame hungry! Sad old trout.

Love that she is losing on this 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow she did shite! Not 1 correct answer and barely fit over the desk 🤣 Blink and you miss her on this! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't imagine a time when we would eat tomato soup before Christmas dinner no chance, Christmas Day food in our house is special not something I knock up when I've a glut of tomatoes in the summer

Reactions: 5
Now she’s an expert on mental health? Stress doesn’t live in her life ???? Must have super human powers then

Reactions: 2
The placement of the oven bothers me more than is normal 😂

Plonked in front of the window, next to the back door. Can’t even open the cupboards at the side of it because it’s in the way

Reactions: 11
I thought she was expecting 20 people today, she's got her son's as daft as herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear she’s posted about her hubby reading the Sun. she won’t like the comments.
That won’t go down very well with anyone who has any decency.

JFT96!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All the young lefties on TikTok won’t like her reading the sun newspaper 😂 bit of luck they cancel the old witch now

• Haha
Oh I’m so glad this woman has a thread, just come across it now. She’s so rude. I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before because I’ve not read through each page but I remember when she said she met her husband when she was very young and he was abit older than her & a few people commented on that fact and she literally flew off the handle and was so rude, couldn’t believe it. I just think she’s abit of a tit tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.