Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope whoever ruined her colour coordinated wrapping paper theme has a lovely Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope whoever ruined her colour coordinated wrapping paper theme has a lovely Christmas
Ungrateful old bat. Hope whoever it was sees this and takes it back. This lady has no manners nor is grateful for the blessings in life she has. Type of person who probably walks past homeless people and laughs 😔😔. Scares me she's a carer to be honest.

There's loads of people who would really appreciate a gift no matter how it's wrapped or what shop it's from. B&M is actually a great shop

Reactions: 7
So the first thing I see when I open Tiktok is a geriatric old bat giving her pickled husband a lap dance?! Why?!?! 😫🤢🤞🏻 I reported it, the fewer people see that monstrosity the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she working tonight? I wasn’t sure because she hasn’t bleeping mentioned it! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That wrapping paper comment has me in stitches. Bev love just take it out the bleeping B&M bag? Just take the gifts out? The scheme was ruined by your chunky black marker handwriting, be grateful people got you anything ya miserable old inside out handbag 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That wrapping paper comment has me in stitches. Bev love just take it out the bleeping B&M bag? Just take the gifts out? The scheme was ruined by your chunky black marker handwriting, be grateful people got you anything ya miserable old inside out handbag 😅
Wouldn’t mind if she had a theme or her tree didn’t look like absolute shite in her basic old lady living room 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.