Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being mortgage free young isn't that big of a flex for her generation, especially in the North. Considering this and the fact they've had 2 earners the house is very dated and basic and her kids clearly haven't aspired for anything better either. I think her big mouth and 'personality' is mainly insecurity talking tbh.
I agree, a lot of older people are mortgage free, I live in Doncaster and my great grandparents were always mortgage free as far as I’m aware as houses were given to people who came to work in the pits here (my great grandad was a pit worker)

Really seems like she just thinks she’s special when she really isn’t, and god some of the food she puts together, imagine the smell in that house and the state of the toilet the morning after, Grandpa Dave probably spends the whole morning on there while reading the sun!

Reactions: 6
The grandad from the film Up is off out for a country walk 😂 what the duck has vinegar tits got on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The old boiler is wearing a hat from the children’s department of Asda. She thinks she looks young and “trendy” in it and that it reinforces her image of being an ageing tomboy who doesn’t care how she looks, when in fact she looks like a pensioner wearing a boys hat from the children’s department of Asda. Sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that word! I’m a north-westerner and I haven’t heard that word since my uni days in Newcastle!

Reactions: 2
I love that word! I’m a north-westerner and I haven’t heard that word since my uni days in Newcastle!
I’m a Geordie 😀 it’s a good word

If we ever need a new thread title for the Yorkshire Jimmy Krankie, can I suggest ‘Hacky Nanna and her Mortgage free Hovel’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she being serious when she says she has 11 freezers in different rooms of the house???? Firstly, the energy usage must be insane AND imagine sleeping next to a freezer full of fish fingers ffs
Rather sleep next to a freezer full of fish fingers than next to her!

• Haha
Just said on live she's "sarcastic but to nasty people". Really?! She's sarky to everyone!

Just saw her on live… woman is deranged.

Someone said “I think I saw you in Tesco”

She replied, you are blocked for saying that. I’ve never been in Tesco in my life.

My mother was a basic cook so I think I got most of my skills form Aunty Margaret!

You call that burnt to a crisp greasy slop good cooking skills?

She thinks she’s the only person to get married young and have children.

• Haha
Blocked for implying she goes to Tesco 🤣🤣🤣

I’m certain she mentions aunty Margaret to keep in with the will

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooft I'd pay good money to watch her brought down a a peg or 2. She's a nasty evil little pipsqueak

• Haha
Oh my god someone please knock this grotesque old codger off her imaginary pedestal.

Bev... you work a presumable minimum-national living wage job, just like the rest of us. You live in a run down, empty (except for the freezers!), miserable old house. Your husband is a Stella drinking, Sun reading, red faced neanderthal. You eat grease covered, unseasoned slop. You think a Toby Carvery is the height of fine dining. You look like the type of woman who would scream at minimum wage shop workers for not having your usual £5.99 Rosé in stock. Please, please, I implore you... delete your bleeping account & take a vow of silence, you repugnant cretin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I really don't believe her when she said in her 61 years on earth she's "never been to Tescos in her whole life" !!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.