Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diglet

Chatty Member
Recap:

Don't call her Bev, she doesn't like it and often forgets that it's her name.

Nanna doesn't like her followers she is rude to them and treats them with distain even if they ask a genuine question.

She considers herself to have a "big account".

Her cooking skills leave a lot to be desired mostly burns things and can't have a meal that isn't drowning in gravy.

Speaking of gravy she loves it soo much she wears it on her clothes, the record was 3 days in the same gravy stained top.

Grandperr dave can't decorate but luckily Bevs been doing it since she escaped from the womb, she loves wallpaper soo much she even covers her skirting boards with it... expert much!?!?

Bevs been living in the same house for 40 years but has made barely any modernisation or put any real effort in it looks like a cheap B and B.

Bev considers herself to be a "young" nanna but couldn't help but use her age as an excuse when she was disgusted and appaled at the concept of period pants, when this backfired she couldn't contain herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
She was rude to me. She was cooking a curry and I misunderstood what a spice was called so politely asked her as I thought the curry looked nice and she private messaged me back and told me “maybe Check ya hearing”
I was really quite shocked and upset by her rude response and fortunately someone else told me what the spice was actually called.
put me right off her
What a absoloute old cunt! Check ya hearing? She's the fucking 61 year old should maybe check her attitude. Just made me hate her a bit more 🤬🤬

Reactions: 15

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Picture this, you’re 61 (supposedly), you’ve been shopping for Christmas presents, battling through crowds in bad weather. Do you a) go home and sensibly unpack your shopping and then maybe have a cuppa to relax, or b) go into a smelly,germy public toilet, put your shopping on the rancid floor, put toilet paper on the rank toilet seat and sit down in order to film a video for tiktok? What a sad, little life. She’s so addicted to the validation of an app that she films herself in a public loo. Go home you stupid woman.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
She was rude to me. She was cooking a curry and I misunderstood what a spice was called so politely asked her as I thought the curry looked nice and she private messaged me back and told me “maybe Check ya hearing”
I was really quite shocked and upset by her rude response and fortunately someone else told me what the spice was actually called.
put me right off her
She’s 100% ableist, which is concerning considering what she does for a job. She’s a vile little gremlin

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Babybail93

VIP Member
There is no way she was banned for that video of a peck on the cheek. We all know they are probably incestuous but it’s not like he was tongue punching her fart box in the vid.

She was banned because of the vile Jade Goody video, which we all reported, and has now been taken down.

She obviously can’t say the real reason for her ban, that doesn’t fit in with the “loveable” Nanna shite she spouts. But she couldn’t ignore the ban because it looked like she was ignoring people. Backed yourself into a corner there didn’t you Bev?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

DellaC

VIP Member
Even if I hadn't eaten for a week I absolutely could not eat in that filthy woman's house, my mouth simply wouldn't open to allow it.

I think I hate her on a more personal level, in a deeper way since I saw her pubes. (In the bath, not in person...praise be for small mercies)

• Haha
  • Sick

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
She’s being snarky about the ham in coke because it’s famously how Nigella Lawson cooks it - or Nigel Lawson as thick Bev calls her! How dare Nigella be famous for cooking and get to be on tv! Also, Nigella is 62, making her a year older than Bev - mind boggling isn’t it!!
I love Bev getting sanctimonious about hardly ever eating red meat! Like stuffing herself full of pork, ham, sausages and processed meat with a side order of salt means she’s somehow healthier!

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
I was just thinking the same thing when I saw that video. Really irked at her saying it’s the saddest thing she’s seen etc. Really? Get a life. They live about 10 minutes away, she sees them every 5 minutes and she’s acting like it’s the end of the world. She’s totally tone-deaf about how insular her narrow little world is and forgets that there are people out there who will never see family members again or are separated by oceans, continents and covid restrictions. Those people just buckle up and get on with it until they see their loved ones again. They don’t waltz around with a fake sad face on a kids app bleating about the “sadness” of unopened Christmas presents.
Saddest thing she’s ever seen? I lost my Grandpa a week before Christmas and I still have his presents wrapped up. Get a grip.

• Sad
  • Heart

nurseren

VIP Member
There’s dark humour that you share between your mates and family, and then dark humour that you share online to your fans if you’re an influencer. Here’s a hint Bev you absolute thicko, the latter is ZERO. You want to be an influencer and entertain people? Joking about hilsborough and jade goody isn’t the way.

also cards against humanity pisses me off as everyone has to bloody post about it on FB when they are playing.

DandelionLover

*language warning*

NannaBeaForBitch! She's the cuntiest little cunt in Cuntsville! I'd be so ashamed if she was my family

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I knew when she mentioned The Sun that Liverpool would cancel her. I find it amazing that she didn’t know the absolute hatred that the city has for that newspaper and to compound it by not apologising is just shocking. Remember, 2021 was the year when one of the most damaged survivors of Hillsborough died after 32 years of being cared for by his parents - the memory of how The Sun reported Hillsborough is very much alive in people’s memories. Ok, so she maybe didn’t realise the Liverpool/Sun thing was still very much ongoing, but to not apologise when it was pointed out just shows what an absolutely horrible woman she really is.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just had a catch up with her videos. That has to be the most dreary, basic house and she’s showing it off like it’s a palace. That kitchen could be lovely with its size. Why not treat themselves to a new one? Guess they drink all their disposable income.

The late Christmas videos. She’s going on like it was the end of the world. Calm down you old cunt. That family gathering? Fucking hell. The lot of them look like the missing link. I thought I’d flicked onto a “The Hills have eyes” clip at one point.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hello I’m new here! I absolutely detest this vile cow. Thought she was harmless at first, cooking her boring gravy dinners then I noticed how she spoke to people in the comment sections wtf? Someone asks a simple question “GOOGLE IT” now how about you explain you old witch.
fucking loves herself doesn’t she, trying to get on any tv show she can, thinks she’s the fucking queen of cooking when everything looks gross.
Forcing her family members to appear in TikToks when they’re clearly uncomfortable
Also is Dave an alcoholic? Probably been mentioned
It’s not been confirmed that Grandpa is a piss head, but the evidence speaks for itself.

Could barely stand in one video at 3pm with a can of stella

Massive supply of Stella crates in the spare room

Red face

To be fair you’d need to be pissed to put up with that poisonous little gremlin around you

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Babybail93

VIP Member
She reminds me of something they would of had as a character in “Little Britain” years ago.

What’s scary is that this is actually her and she is a real life nasty little rat

• Haha
Reactions: 12