Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member

old but gold (probs been shared loads). Dina laughs that her and Nads locked Julia in cupboards and stuffed her in sofas (1:50 onwards)

Side-note: Dina’s looks pretty stood next to Bads
As Julia says even in jest "there is something slightly evil about them"...
There certainly is!!!
It would not suprise me if Nadia Sawalha's campaign of bullying her youngest sister has had a cruel and devestating effect on Julia's whole life. The bullying from childhood, which sounded horrific, has continued into adulthood. Nadia is nearly 60 and has spent over 5 decades bullying her younger sister.
Julia is a beautiful, kind and successful woman, she's the complete antithesis of Nadia and clearly Nadia has made it her mission to make Julia's life hell.

The only positive in this awful story is Julia holds all of the cards, if she was ever so inclined she could write her autobiography and tell the truth about the ugly sisters. I imagine we only know a small amount of the bullying that they forced upon their young sister.
Julia has spent her life behaving with courage and grace but it's clear to see how painful her childhood memories were. I truly truly hope that one day Julia tells her story, it will set her free from the ugly sisters. It's clear the relationship is irreparable due to the ugly sister evil behaviour. Their lack of any remorse speaks volumes. I for one am willing julia to tell her truth. Whatever it cost, I'd certainly buy it.

PS, edited to add, I've just seen the "#writing my life story" on Julia's recent insta post!?! BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!! 👍👍👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

armywife119

VIP Member
Maddie could fart and those two would fall over themselves to praise her and say it’s the most inspirational and intelligent fart they’ve ever heard. She’s just a wonder to behold- the educationless, jobless, exhibitionist, whining, precocious, talentless daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Im truly aghast at the Memory Lane Childhood vlog - ive only just watched it this morning
I cannot believe that 2 selfish sisters have completed erased their younger sister from their childhood memories
What the hell have they done that for, its as if Julia doesnt or ever did exist
they were obviously vile to her as kids as no doubt why Betty punished them and split them up
they dont seem to have any remorse either
it is beyond belief

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I'm furious!!!

Despite it upping their viewing figures I urge you all to watch the Sawalha-Adderleys review of the Emily Atack documentary so we can all discuss their reaction...

Their review was a cross between slagging off Julia, because she dared be concerned about their childrens sexualised behaviour online, and complete justification for their children's sexualised behaviour online.

In my humble opinion adults can behave however they wish (within the law) because they should understand that actions can have consequences and are entitled to dress and behave however they so wish...

They barely had the discussion about the main topic, they focused on their anger at people calling out their girls who when one was 11 and one was 14 were both teasing their 10k followers by provoking them with heinous videos of semi naked children doing everything children should not be doing.

Children, say an 11 Yr old who legally should not even be allowed on Instagram but who had 10k followers, certainly does not have the ability to understand consequences and should be safeguarded and stopped from behaving provocatively online!

The dictionary definition of Provocation is... "the action of arousing sexual desire or interest, deliberately"

The Sawalha-Adderleys CHILDREN have been on line behaving very provocatively for years! Hence why many people have called them out.

Mark calls it "Self expression" but thinks its acceptable that his children should be provocative online...

Mark Adderley also says "Rape is not an entry level offence"
He rants, that there is lots of evidence before it gets to that, stage, ie, flashing in an indicator of what's to come etc...

Excuse my memory tattlers but what was it Mark Adderley did to his friends mother when he was younger? 🤔

So much to discuss, the Sawalha-Adderleys review wasn't about the actual documentary, it was their rant at everyone who has called out their children from acting provocatively online, something that's completely different from Emily Atack, a grown adult, and the abuse she gets online.

I will ALWAYS call out children who are allowed to act provocatively online, children are precious, childhood is precious. When your role model is nadia sawalha, a women who strips off for kicks and attention, it is no wonder their 11 year old daughter was provocatively pouting, touching herself and trying hard to arouse anyone who was watching as it, was, behaviour she learned at home!!!

The Sawalha-Adderleys have over exposed their children on their shit show, let the world know where they live as they took no safety precautions before broadcasting their children to the world. They have led by the worst possible example, they failed to educate their children properly. Their father gleefully admitted sexually assaulting his friends mother, they condone their children stripping off, pouting, wearing sexualised clothes and desperately trying to arouse their followers all in the name of self expression!!! Wankers! Absolute useless sodding Wankers! 😡

Your children, that's BOTH OF YOUR BLOODY CHILDREN, wouldn't be in therapy if you'd provided them with a normal childhood you despicable tw*ts... I don't know how thry dare rant about men lusting after women when thry have not only failed their own children but encouraged them/pimped them out to behave so sexually online! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Well done @Hopscotch, I had to edit the title to make it fit.

Vlogmas is finally over. Another minimal effort waste of time for all concerned.

All Vlogmas does is allow Mark to justify leaving the house with a camera permanently attached to his hand so he can hide his antisocial bonce behind it. It also allows the Sawalha-Adderleys to have yet another tax deductable Christmas by offsetting all the Christmas costs because its "for their channel 😡"

Dina featured heavily in vlogmas because hardly anyone else in the Sawalha-Adderley family will entertain the sh@t show. Plus shes got nothing else to do but hang off Nadias coat tails as usual & pretend she finds Mark funny for a few free vegan freebies!

Nanny Di & Mark went to Liberty's looking (and more than likely smelling) like a pair of homeless dossers seeking warmth for an hour or so! The actual state of them!!!

The Sawalha-Adderleys loft is like a visual representation of their life, smelly, messy, brimming with cr@p and boring!

Maddie the Messiah turned 20, still unemployed but definitely her parents favourite child. Probably because shes easily bought with a 4 pk of lager, a new eyeliner & a McDonalds each day!

Must not forget Marks new accolade...
He's now a Oscar Qualified Filmaker! FML!!!!!

The past month has seen both Sawalha-Adderleys laugh and joke about their ADHD diagnosis... Neither of them showing any concern for their children and how ADHD runs in families 😡 Narcissistic twerps!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Better/more robust responses to Nadia and Mark’s delusional and defensive discussion of Emily Atack’s documentary are above. I’ll just endorse a few points already made:

- Ms Atack is an adult with the cognitive and legal ability to consent to and control what she posts.

- Ms. Atack occasionally shares a picture of herself in swimwear. As far as I can tell she did not, at the age of 18 and younger, post photos of herself in bed with her partner. She does not repeatedly post photos of herself on a toilet and/or giving the finger to an audience of 18K people, of whom she only knows about 300. She did not post videos of herself at the age of 13 or 17 or 18 - scantily clad and lip syncing to explicit music.

- Two things can be true at the same time: 1) posting a photo or video of oneself as “scantily clad” is not necessarily an invitation to random people to respond with sexually explicit comments (though M&N should ask themselves why that is how their children have chosen to express themselves this way); 2) any responsible donkey of a parent will know that if a child posts such content publicly it will attract horrible comments and dangerous attention, especially if that parent promotes that child’s account and/or allows it to remain public.

- I’ve always found it hypocritical for this couple to repeat to the world and to their children the mantra “those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Yet they have based their spiritual and economic well being on the number of clicks they get from Instagram and YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The Sawalha-Adderleys are really laughing at their vulnerable subs. We tattlers all know they only run the "channel" and associated content for massive tax deduction purposes... The subs genuinely think the Sawalha-Adderleys are providing content for them! 😂

Both Nadia and Mark put the least amount of effort into their channel offerings, enough to pass scrutiny for a tax inspection but nowhere near enough effort or workmanship that their bunch of followers deserve. They are taking the p*ss in plain sight!

In the grand scheme of things the time they actually work on their channel is very low, a few coffee moaning lives, a few trips out with a selfie stick (which mark needs like a comfort blanket to leave the house anyway) and a few hasty crap edits for a couple of hometine vlogs a month. It cannot possibly be more than 10hrs a week. But the tax deductions those 10hrs allow is £8000 a week according to the deduction sheet below!!!
8k of free tax a week for around 10hrs work!!! 😡

No wonder they prefer to vlog from home rather than working on TV shows!!! It's all about money money money!

It's all a sham, they are so used swindling the tax man for as much as possible.

Its what irks me the most when nitty goes on one of her political rants re any politician wasting money etc... I truly dread to think how much Nadia Sawalha has swindled from the tax man re the 95% essential deductions which feed, clothe and entertain her whole family 😡

For anyone who hasn't seen how much the Sawalha-Adderleys deduct from the tax man, here's one of their deduction sheets showing their essential expenses... 😂 (the £14,700 on cinema visits in 1 year, plus the seedy shag fests in expensive hotels/villas allowing them to deduct location & travelling expenses totalling £45,000 a year from their tax bill because they filmed nadia jumping on the bed for the subs! and they vlogged nadia jumping into a pool in a foreign villa)

They deduct £424,000, just shy of half a million pounds, off their tax bill for their vlogs 😡😡😡

Scandalous absolutely Scandalous!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Dear Agony Aunt -
My 50 year old husband spends his days at home and at the cinema chasing his dream of being a social influencer. He claims his job is watching films and talking about them, and posting videos of himself wandering about our home and garden. Please advise. What to do. Sincerely,
Confused in Croydon

• Haha
Reactions: 23

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Tattlers, I feel that we have done the Sawalha-Adderleys a serious disservice. As they approach their new Agony Aunt & Uncle career we have not recognised the many areas that they are both EXPERTS in. All areas which will all be so useful to draw upon as they embark on their new EXPERT advice giving status... 😉

Both of the Sawalha-Adderleys are EXPERTS in...

Lying
Causing major family disharmony.
Bullying family & colleagues.
Using and abusing their elders.
Ruining their children's education.
Living in filth and squalor.
Ruining other people's lives.
Deception.
Codependancy.
Having a favourite child.
Deleting the truth.
Attention seeking.
Pretending to be busy all of the time.
Mistreating their pets.
Living in the past.
Emotionally abusing each other.
Nits.
Flogging their dead horse channel .
Spectacularly fiddling the taxman.
Failed parenting (children in therapy due to their childhood)
Constantly failing to deliver on promises.
Eating copious amounts of junk food.
Pretending they care about their Submissives.
Using their "friends"
Mattress hoarding.
Living a lie.
Loathing their partner.
House & Garden Vermin.
Narcissistic.
Talking but never listening.
Bullshitting.
Shoving their shit in the loft (metaphor for their life/relationship)
Staying in a failed marriage as neither have the courage to leave.
Blaming their "ADHD" for everything.
Allowing their children to seductively pose semi naked on social media.
Writing books about subjects they have utterly failed to master.
Dysfunctional parents.
Out of touch with reality.
Architects of their own demise.
Lying.

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
*Sigh* Full disclaimer I haven't seen the doc until someone decides to put it up on YouTube. I'm not very familiar with Emily's work or persona; she is one of those people I know by name, but couldn't pick out of a line-up. Just for curiosity's sake I perused her Insta. She is a lovely looking woman with various photos of being casual, out on the town, etc. She has an ample bosom, but I wouldn't say any of her pics are vulgar. She has that classic 1950s body that you can't cover too much or you just look frumpy. The fact that she gets abuse and unsolicited dick pics from randos on the Internet is disgusting.

These two. If you are not a middle aged dude, they are not after you. You are bang on @notSUBmissive that this was an opportunity to get on their high horse and rant. Nadia is in full blown "It's our bodies we can do what we want" rage. Yes we can Nadia because we don't live in a totalitarian regime in the West, I mean tell me something I don't know. :rolleyes: The thing is, social media is a cesspool and the legal system is stuck in 1990s with dial-up. Mark says he liked that Emily said people tell her to stay off social media, "a very trite and easy thing that family members have once said" waving his arm and finger about. 😒 Well it is true, you don't have to be on social media. TPTB are busy trolling for your information and skew what posts/videos get fed to you. Why the hell YouTube managed to get Nadia on my radar I don't know, but here I am. "It's like saying to youngsters don't cross a road." What? Good God is he dense.

Nadia identified with Emily's ideas around shame and if she asked for it. Talks about the way young women dress and how to not make them feel like they are doing something wrong or something, I dunno. Nadia focus on the topic, we are talking about the Internet, not real life. Some beardy guy on the programme mentioned that not all men are gagging for it and Nadia says well maybe it's the men who aren't gagging for it are the ones sending pics and harrassing to feed into toxic masculinity!?! I feel like I am losing brain cells watching this shite. Nadia, they are doing this because they see a pretty woman, living her best life and want to knock her down a peg. She represents to them the popular girl who wouldn't give them a second glance, the girl who dumped them, etc., etc. It has nothing to do with sex drive, IT'S CALLED TRANSFERENCE, LOOK IT UP NADIA! Nadia then says that there are millions and millions and millions and millons of good men out there.

Jennifer in the chat mentions we don't have to mention the good men, they aren't the problem and well Nadia being on Loose, says she has to say not all men obviously, but if she doesn't she'll get stick for it. Mark mention's Emily's Insta feed and says she had pics where she is looking lovely and "sexy." Talk about a male gaze! she has a shaply figure in a form-fitting (not ill-fitting) dress, she look cute, unlike like some pics that look like something out of a trashy skin mag from the 70s, *ahem* DePop. He says if they post a sexy pic "champion them!" You mean blow smoke up their arse like you do with your girls? Sorry, but a father leaving a "looking good" comment on a skanky photo is not cool. 🤮 LIke, what the fuck are you even doing on your kid's social feed anyway? "What sort of people are you going to have follow you? Just don't" says Nadia. Well, if your under 18 child is posting provocative pics, I think you need to have a chat. The Internet is forever you know. Nadia says if you don't like it, follow someone else and Mark chimes in with a "Yeah, don't look at it!" Umm, can I have contradiction thy name is Mark for $200 Alex? "We always SUPPORT OUR DAUGHTERS in whatever choices they want to make, because we want THEM to help change the world, we don't want THEM to change for THE FUCKIN, STINKING WORLD!" What a couple of delusional freaks. Bleugh.

• Heart
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Poor Julia looks traumatised by the memories/them or maybe because this could have looked like a nice gesture. Even Dina looks uncomfortable when Nadia is saying that they are good sisters. Dina was pretty but Julia probably a younger, prettier, successful, sweeter and easier target. Mocking her for maybe being in her 'vegan phase.' They treated her like shit and continue to. Sad seeing beautiful Julia look so happy in the photo with her baby niece.
The way Nadia tries to excuse their behaviour by calling it teasing! They might of called it teasing in the 1970s but today and for along time since its called bullying. Nadia Sawalha has bullied her sister Julia all of Julia's life. We only know of little bits, I'm sure there will be lots of heinous incidents of bullying over the past 50 years. WHO bullies anyone for 50 yrs/a lifetime?!? What can any small child do that warrents such bullying except be born!

Excluding Julia from any mention in the old home vlog is yet more bullying by omission. It's clear the ugly sisters absolve themselves of their bullying behaviour by pretending Julia doesnt even exist anymore! How cruel! That whole vlog was clearly done to hurt their youngest sister. I truly hope Julia has them blocked and doesn't see their evilness.

When the ugly sisters mention "stuffing their little sister in sofas" it sounds brutal to me, brutal and painful 😡
Sibling abuse is just as painful as any kind of abuse.

I have been so happy all day knowing that Julia said she is writing her story. I'm sure it will be fascinating as she's a brilliant actress with an interesting story to tell. But I truly hope she has the strength to write about how her sisters bullied her. I'd also be interested in Mankys behaviour back in the day. He talks about his past in a jokey way. I could be wrong but I've always thought I bet when he was drinking he was a real lurch, a real dirty old man, look at him now when he's allegedly sober! I bet anything that he tried it on with julia. Gosh I hope it ALL comes out. The Sawalha-Adderleys skeletons need to come out and the truth needs to be told.

I know Nadia now has a ADHD diagnosis but from the behaviour we know about, I'd say Nadia is evil and has been all her life!

Julia Sawalha's book will put the fear of God into the Sawalha-Adderleys as only they and Julia know how badly they've behaved towards her. The truth hurts nitty, the truth hurts! 😂

Reactions: 22

Paddygirl

Nadia talking about sibling arguments and saying that Harry is wrong to mention it as you only get one side of the story. What a joke she is! Didn't stop her shouting her mouth off about her sister did it...

• Wow
  • Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
According to Mark, people who dress themselves up, i.e. for work, are not being their authentic selves. Really? Just because you don't take pride in your appearence, looking like you just rolled out of bed every day. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Mark is so controlling when it comes to the house, why he is so averse to any home improvements? He doesn't do any housework, cooking or DIY - he is useless!! I’d go mad having to look at him sitting at the kitchen table all day pretending to work. Nadia must definitely have low self-esteem, perhaps she thinks she won’t get anyone else or can’t bear the thought of being single so puts up with him. I’d rather be single than live with that.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Bullying is the wilful, deliberate and conscious desire to harm, threaten or frighten someone.

Nadia Sawalha has bullied her younger sister for over 50 years. Nadia made a conscious decision to bully Julia, she knew and knows exactly what she was and is doing.

I'm sure Nadia Sawalha has bullied many colleagues during her time on loose women also.

I know for sure, that the 1st person who has the courage to stand up and say Nadia Sawalha bullied them will be believed, it will come as no suprise sadly. I also feel sure once the flood gates open re the issue many other people who she has bullied will come forward as they will realise they are not alone.

ADHD is not an excuse for bullying anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
What a hard-faced cold hearted bitch she is. How can she sit in front of a monitor talking publicly about William and Harry's relationship and seems to forget that we all know how she has treated her own sister, bullied her from day one and when Julia stood up to her she ditched her never to see or mention her ever again. The nitwitch has caused so much trouble in her own family and the family of her previous husband she is in no position to discuss anybody else's family relationships in public, she's a thoroughly nasty piece of shite.

• Angry
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I'm wondering if Nadia has been sacked or if her loose women contract has been significantly reduced? 🤔
She is putting an enormous amount of effort into their sh*t show? Lots of hashtags that their offerings are better than tv?
As someone on here said last week, their is an air of desperation on their channel recently?
Something has definitely changed. Nadia has never been so engaged or bothered about their channel but now it's all she talks about? 🤔

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What a hard-faced cold hearted bitch she is. How can she sit in front of a monitor talking publicly about William and Harry's relationship and seems to forget that we all know how she has treated her own sister, bullied her from day one and when Julia stood up to her she ditched her never to see or mention her ever again. The nitwitch has caused so much trouble in her own family and the family of her previous husband she is in no position to discuss anybody else's family relationships in public, she's a thoroughly nasty piece of shite.
I think Nadia is panicking, she's heard Julia is writing about her past and Nadia has gone into Narc mode and is starting to panic. She has begun her counter attack, she’s talking of Harry and saying he shouldn’t talk about the relationship and family because the other person isn’t there to defend themselves...

What she means is when Julia writes her book and possibly outs Narcissistic Nasty Nadias vile bullying of her youngest sister, it won't be fair on Nadia as she cannot defend herself and her heinous behaviour! Gosh I really hope Julia writes about her childhood and the pain endured by being bullied by her sister. I know she's had an interesting life acting but equally her foundations were set by the behaviour of her sisters, who bullied her throughout her childhood and continued recently. The best bit is Nadia has even admitted the bullying several times! She cannot suddenly deny her own words! 😂

If I was Julia, I'd be writing down everything Nadia has admitted about bullying her sister online and go from there.

Narc Nadia has banked on Julia never having the courage to tell her truth as many victims of bullying keep it inside and never do. I truly truly hope Julia finds the courage to speak her truth. If she does, nadia will finally be seen by the rest of the world a the narcissistic bully we all know she is.

Using the Prince Harry story as a means of talking about her own situation is shameful. Wasn't it Nadia who used her platform on Loose Women to talk about her "stormy relationship" with her sister when Julia wasn't there to defend herself??? 😡

You reap what you sow Nadia Sawalha, you reap what you sow!

• Heart
  • Wow

Feska

VIP Member
I see Maddie is still singing through her nose impersonating Amy Winehouse/Lily Allen whilst looking like a grubby tramp. Get a job Moody.

• Haha
  • Heart