Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well The Chaotic Cooks of Croydon is a resounding success. Episode 2 and they have less than 700 viewers. 😂
View attachment 1881649
I spy: pesto, cream and (no doubt) under-cooked chicken / tofu. Grim. :sick: My work here is done.
They'll be semi-orgasmic, though, because Mark Adderley got to film another action shot of pouring cream. :sneaky:
Delusional to think they’re better than James Martin or Saturday kitchen 🤡🤡🤡

Filthy nails as well

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wondering when the Lasagne toastie will make an appearance.
The scratching and fluffing is enough to send even the least fussy person running for the hills

The state of the place
Ecoli cooks more like

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
E162127A-C649-4DBC-9A20-EFF31C09594B.jpeg
So much for authenticity and honesty as Dina tries to carve out a social media identity as a vegan. She piled her birthday plate high with halloumi, mac and cheese, kofta, a chop, and feta yet marked up this post with nothing but vegan hashtags. She’s becoming as obsessed with social media as her sister - she was frantic when Nittya told her that the place settings at her party were decorated with a “blue” term and her first reaction was “I can’t edit the IG post.” Try being more true to onself, D. Maybe then Lidl will respond to one of your countless messages to them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus imagine being married to a wanker who can’t scratch his arse but just sits around a house with women holding a phone and poaching an egg. The embarrassment. Would turn you the other way but thankfully normal men not like this 🤡

• Heart
I will look on his instagram. I think I can remember the t shirt he wore so should be able to find it

lesley joseph needs the money.....

@FirmAndFair here you go darlin!

The swarladerleeze!

I didn't realise there was a bit where mank's cock is highly apparent in bikini whilst ashley sings "manks a teaser he'll turn you on! Leave you laughing and then he's gone!"

The t shirt I remember from around that time
Jesus! Has he not got any family??? Someone needs to intervene 😱

Watched her latest ADHD and me earlier.
My guess is she's going to eventually wean herself off the medication given that she's very anti medication and try and 'manage' the ADHD with her new love of all things GUT 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
These Crappy Cooks from Croydon thing is shambolic. The camera work, the unpreparedness of it all. Why is Mark poking his nose in, blabbing away, NO ONE CARES MARK! STFU! 😤

Reactions: 14
For an ex cameraman that is dire. I couldn't watch it all, whizzing around too much. All the hair scratching, coughing into her hand and carrying on mauling food, its shocking. Its more like how not to cook. She's very thick with her sister at the moment, it won't last, she doesn't share anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i think he purposely films it so badly so that Nits & Geezer look so bad (not that it takes that much effort to make those pair look bad) as he gets so jealous when she does anything with anyone else. It wont last, they will get bored... the feeble attempt to rival a programme Like Saturday Morning Kitchen has failed specatcularly
They don't have the expertise or skills to compete with anyone
there are far better you tubers out there doing a 100 times better cookery shows
this croydon curly crap just show what and who are they = ia waste of time and useless

Reactions: 17
For an ex cameraman that is dire. I couldn't watch it all, whizzing around too much. All the hair scratching, coughing into her hand and carrying on mauling food, its shocking. Its more like how not to cook. She's very thick with her sister at the moment, it won't last, she doesn't share anything.
Indeed.

Nittya -having spent more time in front of acamera than both Dina and Manky, she is quick to resort to shortcuts to keep things moving along

Dina - says what she thinks, often too much, properly corrects Nittya for taking shortcuts amd sees no problem with taking 5 minutes to dice mushrooms. Nittya is not having it.

Result: a mess of show where no viewer will learn anything. Nittya POURS garlic powder over a serving for a family; she forgets to cook pasta; she doesn’t season the chicken she is cooking. Etc., etc., etc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Anytime write negative feedback under comments it’s removed and yet she says she likes feedback.

• Angry
  • Sad
Anytime write negative feedback under comments it’s removed and yet she says she likes feedback.
Yes I see a few comments were deleted on an Instagram photo he posted of him and Maddie - subs asking why it’s always Maddie he post photos of. He does seem extremely obsessive over Maddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maddie could fart and those two would fall over themselves to praise her and say it’s the most inspirational and intelligent fart they’ve ever heard. She’s just a wonder to behold- the educationless, jobless, exhibitionist, whining, precocious, talentless daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You'd think the Sawalha-Adderleys only had one daughter, maddie the messiah! The other 3 don't get any acknowledgement. Dreadful parenting, absolutely dreadful. 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
You'd think the Sawalha-Adderleys only had one daughter, maddie the messiah! The other 3 don't get any acknowledgement. Dreadful parenting, absolutely dreadful. 😞
I really can't see it that way. If I had the misfortune of being mank adderley's or even worse mank adderley and nadia sawalha's child, I would want them to keep me the duck out of their social media. The way they have talked about maddie and kiki over the years and used them for content has been horribly exploitative. There is one video I know was deleted from their channel, where Nadia took the present Kiki had created for her for her birthday and read out the message, whilst mank was emphatically telling her not to. I believe this was fter Kiki had asked for privacy. It was one of the few times mank has actually acted like a man; and put his foot down (and deleted the video). Even now they seem to interpret privacy in terms of their children not being shown (nadia sawalha's emphasis always being on its about how you look). Accordingly, Nadia gleefully came down the stairs during vlogmas and announced she had been on the phone to her child's (presumably kiki's) counsellor. Still no privacy, and private medical details being broadcast for all the world, including the people her child goes to school with. But you see her child seeing a counsellor is not really about her child, it's about how wonderful nadia sawalha is in caring about her child's mental health. And that's why you as either her child or her step child or even her sister, would have to put your foot down about her using you for content, because she has a personality disorder where those around her are just used as props for attention and validation.

I watched a few moments this morning him telling people how tough it is to do a bit of cooking and filming as if the subs should be ultra thankful
Just shoot me now !!!!!!!
Those poor people who actually believe that complete BS

A quote that applies to Nadia from dr Lynne toler ( divorce court)
“It isn’t cute to put your whole life on hold, to satisfy the insecurities of the other person”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.