Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh The disgusting shambles show once again.
I'm guessing:

- no recipe for viewers to replicate

-making it up as they go along

- substitutions because they haven't prepared in advance

-undercooked, unseasoned food

-terrible hygiene

-dreadful, nausea inducing camera work with Mark showing off as he can't cope with not being centre of attention.

How did I do?
it's a good list, but i'd add

dina telling us her pub- The Conquering Hero and that she is going to burns night tonight- classic case of too much personal information

nadia making prawn toasts and telling the subs how they can save money by doing this instead of ordering a chinese: typical sawalha adderly lecturing of the subs on saving money isnways I am sure she does not do.

lecturing people on health and goodness whilst all while making a ridiculously fattty dish.

manky dogs in shot

terrible dancing at the end.

telling the viewers why their show is SO much better than a professionally produced tv show

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they were a present from a devoted sub. but seriously, I do think they think this horrible cookery show is gonna be big.....

snap! she was the one who was really looking forward to their camper van turning up and them giving them a copy of honey I homeschooled the kids (but unfortunately had to have a zoom call because of, ahem, covid. no, not because they never fulfil their promises, or they turn out to be arduous over delayed ordeals. How dare anyone suggest that!)

they are doing that awful fish finger pie again.

this bit where she says "shall i put grated cheese on" whilst playing with her hair/scalp, and you know in a few seconds, that hand is gonna be holding a block of cheese, she'll grate some from, and then put back in the fridge.

THE HORROR!
Headlice Pie:sick:.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So is YouTube to blame for the dozens of Green Fingered Hell vlogs that each show 30 minutes of Manky’s mouth moving and only 5 minutes of their mess of a garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Sawalha-Adderleys are really laughing at their vulnerable subs. We tattlers all know they only run the "channel" and associated content for massive tax deduction purposes... The subs genuinely think the Sawalha-Adderleys are providing content for them! 😂

Both Nadia and Mark put the least amount of effort into their channel offerings, enough to pass scrutiny for a tax inspection but nowhere near enough effort or workmanship that their bunch of followers deserve. They are taking the p*ss in plain sight!

In the grand scheme of things the time they actually work on their channel is very low, a few coffee moaning lives, a few trips out with a selfie stick (which mark needs like a comfort blanket to leave the house anyway) and a few hasty crap edits for a couple of hometine vlogs a month. It cannot possibly be more than 10hrs a week. But the tax deductions those 10hrs allow is £8000 a week according to the deduction sheet below!!!
8k of free tax a week for around 10hrs work!!! 😡

No wonder they prefer to vlog from home rather than working on TV shows!!! It's all about money money money!

It's all a sham, they are so used swindling the tax man for as much as possible.

Its what irks me the most when nitty goes on one of her political rants re any politician wasting money etc... I truly dread to think how much Nadia Sawalha has swindled from the tax man re the 95% essential deductions which feed, clothe and entertain her whole family 😡

For anyone who hasn't seen how much the Sawalha-Adderleys deduct from the tax man, here's one of their deduction sheets showing their essential expenses... 😂 (the £14,700 on cinema visits in 1 year, plus the seedy shag fests in expensive hotels/villas allowing them to deduct location & travelling expenses totalling £45,000 a year from their tax bill because they filmed nadia jumping on the bed for the subs! and they vlogged nadia jumping into a pool in a foreign villa)

They deduct £424,000, just shy of half a million pounds, off their tax bill for their vlogs 😡😡😡

Scandalous absolutely Scandalous!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He should send all his subs a packet of sea-sick pills before they watch his videos, his filming is shocking and then he tries to blame Youtube. You couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is YouTube to blame for the camera focusing on a plate of mushrooms when Dina is making a whiskey cake?
Is YouTube to blame for the camera standing/sitting 12 ft away from the chefs and stove at random moments?
Is YouTube to blame for Manky not switching out cameras between weeks 2 and 3 of the Crazy Crooks show - after he blamed YT for camera issues during the week 2 live?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another hilarious posting from Mark Adderley !
Guess what? he’s afraid of “free time” so can’t stop working 🤣🤣🤣
Who is he trying to fool??? 🤔
IG stories at White Cube, cinema and watching Love Island posted very recently to say the least!
He has not even got round to editing/posting travel vlogs (2 trips) from 2022 yet!
We’ve all seen his busy schedules/To Do lists 🤣

Ps did you know he is BiPolar and has ADHD? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
More like he’s afraid of working. There's nothing wrong with him that a kick up the arse wouldn’t sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IG stories at White Cube, cinema and watching Love Island posted very recently to say the least!
He has not even got round to editing/posting travel vlogs (2 trips) from 2022 yet!

How melodramatic is that, you would think from reading it he has a proper job in the media. How on earth are those subs taken in by him.

Is this for real?
The Sawalha-Adderleys are really laughing at their vulnerable subs. We tattlers all know they only run the "channel" and associated content for massive tax deduction purposes... The subs genuinely think the Sawalha-Adderleys are providing content for them! 😂

Both Nadia and Mark put the least amount of effort into their channel offerings, enough to pass scrutiny for a tax inspection but nowhere near enough effort or workmanship that their bunch of followers deserve. They are taking the p*ss in plain sight!

In the grand scheme of things the time they actually work on their channel is very low, a few coffee moaning lives, a few trips out with a selfie stick (which mark needs like a comfort blanket to leave the house anyway) and a few hasty crap edits for a couple of hometine vlogs a month. It cannot possibly be more than 10hrs a week. But the tax deductions those 10hrs allow is £8000 a week according to the deduction sheet below!!!
8k of free tax a week for around 10hrs work!!! 😡

No wonder they prefer to vlog from home rather than working on TV shows!!! It's all about money money money!

It's all a sham, they are so used swindling the tax man for as much as possible.

Its what irks me the most when nitty goes on one of her political rants re any politician wasting money etc... I truly dread to think how much Nadia Sawalha has swindled from the tax man re the 95% essential deductions which feed, clothe and entertain her whole family 😡

For anyone who hasn't seen how much the Sawalha-Adderleys deduct from the tax man, here's one of their deduction sheets showing their essential expenses... 😂 (the £14,700 on cinema visits in 1 year, plus the seedy shag fests in expensive hotels/villas allowing them to deduct location & travelling expenses totalling £45,000 a year from their tax bill because they filmed nadia jumping on the bed for the subs! and they vlogged nadia jumping into a pool in a foreign villa)

They deduct £424,000, just shy of half a million pounds, off their tax bill for their vlogs 😡😡😡

Scandalous absolutely Scandalous!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
More like a case of the boss (Nadia) is around, must look busy. :rolleyes: It would not surprise me if he is half way to his first coronary.

He always has to insert himself into everything and make a spectacle out of himself. He has what the kids call "main character syndrome."

As for the filming nonsense, they have tripods that can track your face when filming. You can get it on Amazon, of course.

Is this for real?
Yes it is @Elevated123 and welcome to the thread! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mark Adderley, how thick can someone be to not know the difference between a vegetarian and a vegan? His wife is supposedly a bloody Masterchef.
He’s probably wondering why Dina the vegan doesn’t include lamb and halloumi in her dishes. 😉

• Haha
The tax affairs are scandalous. I have to use an accountant and feel sick until he's accepted everything I've put but its nothing like what they claim for. I could be more fanciful for sure if someone is accepting this fairy tale of expenses.
But seeing all that just shows how trapped with each other they are. Neither can leave, they are too entwined making cash but only together. LW won't last forever, most of the panel look pissed of with her. As the breadwinner she should hold the cards but he's in there, and not going anywhere, she'll never be free of him. He's making the camera work bad because he's not in it as much as he'd like. He's jealous of not being the star in it. That still of his fingers in the pie make me heave. I'd rather lick the lavatory seat that eat that and I'm sure its cleaner than his nails.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I reckon she was the bitchy school bully that everyone pretended to like then ditched at graduation.

god he can spin a yarn
god help if had to get up and go to do real work everyday
its all a hobby mank, a swerve from doing a real job, you are given money from your wife to do what you want to keep you quiet and stop you having tantrums, but even then you moan and stamp your fee, look at me, pour me, poor me....

• Heart
The tax affairs are scandalous. I have to use an accountant and feel sick until he's accepted everything I've put but its nothing like what they claim for. I could be more fanciful for sure if someone is accepting this fairy tale of expenses.
But seeing all that just shows how trapped with each other they are. Neither can leave, they are too entwined making cash but only together. LW won't last forever, most of the panel look pissed of with her. As the breadwinner she should hold the cards but he's in there, and not going anywhere, she'll never be free of him. He's making the camera work bad because he's not in it as much as he'd like. He's jealous of not being the star in it. That still of his fingers in the pie make me heave. I'd rather lick the lavatory seat that eat that and I'm sure its cleaner than his nails.
💯 We also have a limited company. Our annual turnover is roughly 15% of what theirs is but we pay significantly more tax than this pair of swindlers. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.