Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Doing a YT cookery show that features stuff TV wont allow!
probably using raw chicken juices as an unintentional hair product.

Remember she cuts raw meat on kitchen top with unwashed utensils and unwashed hands
SNAP!

But she had never yet served them with frozen peas 🤣🤣🤣
@afrozenpea will love this one 😏
The abuses done to my people continue!

Bossy Bessie fluffed her hair all the way through 🤢
SNAP!

sample dialogue from the cookery shite:

Nadia: I use meat mince. what mince would you use as a vegan dina
Dina: vegan mince

Nadia: I use cream. what would you use as a vegan dina
Dina:Vegan cream

Repeat ad in finitium for all non vegan products and delude yourself this is informative and expert.

OH MY GOD SHE RUNS THE FROZEN PEAS UNDER A HOT TAP AND PRETENDS THEY ARE COOKED. I HAVE NEVER BEFORE BEEN FILLED WITH SUCH HORROR!

Timestamp: who the fuck is susan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Talking about AHDH yet again, why does he refer at 28.55 to some of their kids and then she jumps in about her/their friend, who came over for coffee the other day, the daughter having just been diagnosed 🤔🤔🤔
So basically Kiki has been diagnosed but she’s covering it up with some elaborate story about it being a friends daughter! 🙄 Someone in her network really should let her know the friend of a friend story really doesn’t work anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Waffle3

VIP Member
Another hilarious posting from Mark Adderley !
Guess what? he’s afraid of “free time” so can’t stop working 🤣🤣🤣
Who is he trying to fool??? 🤔
IG stories at White Cube, cinema and watching Love Island posted very recently to say the least!
He has not even got round to editing/posting travel vlogs (2 trips) from 2022 yet!
We’ve all seen his busy schedules/To Do lists 🤣

Ps did you know he is BiPolar and has ADHD? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Hopscotch

VIP Member
What is the C for on the front of his cap. :D Looks like he will have to book a bra fitting appointment anytime soon.
It is a Chicago Cubs cap (baseball team). If they felt so guilty about subs wasting their money on gifts the Swadderleys could refuse delivery/return them.
As for alcohol not burning off easily when used in cooking and Manky claiming that he avoids such foods, SkyeElise should prepare a compilation video of all the times M&N said it did burn off and Manky ate the food. Little lies suggest there are greater ones…

• Haha
  • Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Mark thinks he’s so perfect when it comes to how men should treat women, personally I think he is the worst kind - he gives me sleezy dirty old man vibes.
he is the biggest sleeze ball out there - constant reference to having or wanting sex, sexual innuendoes, he is the type of man he is slagging off... my husband doesnt talk about sex all the time

• Sick
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
I think Mark has a thing for Carlos
💯

This Home Time 'film' from a year ago, answers so many of our questions. I think it might also be the last time we saw Mark Adderley flirting with Carlos. Mr Alan Carr has either put his foot down and wisely refused to return to the South Norwood slum or Nadia Sawalha's roasties, incinerated in a veritable vat of oil, gave him a coronary. Perhaps Tim the postman went the same way. 🤔
HOME TIME 2022 #3 A Late Xmas with Lisa, Dog Yoga, Mark's Farmers Market Hell & Late Night Singalong - YouTube
Time stamp 29:40

Nadia is the true feeder amongst that whole group, though. She loves it when Lisa is stuffing herself.
💯 :(

When they were talking about school friends on loose on Thursday, she actually looked embarrassed that she had no long term friends when all the others did. She blamed it on being an actress 😅😅😅😅😅
Sometimes the LW producers are just brilliant. 😂😂😂 It's times like these that I can forgive them keeping Nadia Sawalha on the panel.

However, this clip ultimately proves that Nadia Sawalha is both a feeder (ref the roasties) and an utter hypocritical b*tch; this is why she has no friends and her LW colleagues just about tolerate her. :sneaky: For now. Oh, and not one person gave Nadia Sawalha off the telly a second glance in a busy South London market. 😂

Time stamp 23:30 for Nadia Sawalha sneering at Lisa: "You're such a traditional girl you are, with your pies and your scotch eggs."
Lisa actually supports the small business by paying for two scotch eggs, while Nadia Sawalha cruelly mocks her behind her back. :mad:

1674519229287.png

Mark Adderley: "And why wouldn't I want a scotch egg?"
Lisa: "Do you want one?"
Nadia Sawalha jumps in and answers for her enuch husband (who has no money to pay for a £5 scotch egg anyway, to be fair) : "No, he doesn't!" :oops:
Lisa turns back to the stall.
Mark Adderley protests: "I didn't even move my mouth."
Nadia Sawalha whispering on camera, Literally Behind Lisa's Back: "Massive calorific intake." 🤬
1674520292297.png

Lisa turns back to her backstabbing 'friends': "Do you need anything?"
Mark Adderley: "No thanks, darling." 😲

I'm no fan of Lisa either but this is disgusting. :(

I don't know about you tattlers but my friends and I are good to one another. Forget filming Lisa Loves for the freebies and to 'entertain' the Sawadderleys' 72 submissives most Sundays for the past year and ganging up on Julia on Instagram, when she dared to try and safeguard her nieces (one of whom is still a child). If I was Lisa, I would have rammed my oldest mascara wand straight into Nadia Sawalha's eyeball and stuffed my spare scotch egg where to sun doesn't shine, secure in the knowledge that everyone backstage at LW would silently be cheering me on.

Roald Dahl was clearly having a Nostradamus moment back in 1979, when he wrote in 'The Twits' ...
1674522779487.png

Nadia Sawalha has clearly been going method with this role since she left Italia Conti. Perhaps Doghouse Media has the rights to The Twits movie!? Let's hope not. Between that face and Mark Adderley's camerawork, the cinemas would be forced to sell anti-nausea medication alongside the popcorn. :sneaky:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

afrozenpea

VIP Member
"My girls know that Daddy’s favourite pub lunch is a ploughman’s, so I’ve dreamt up a bit of a twist on this classic, which they’ll love making to surprise him with"
from the mirror article.

Except, apparently, Mank hates branston.

The shit that pours out of her.

Notice recipe basically has a breadcrumb top, not huge torn of chunks of bread. Probably didn't have the attention span to make breadcrumbs. It'll be her adhd.

Dina making her wrap: ooh i can't eat tomatoes because of my arthritis.

Dina on the macaroni cheese: I'd eat that with tomatoes.

It'll be her adhd. Maybe she'd have it with a lamb cutlet instead.

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
The “show” has been falling apart since it began.
WHERE ARE THE APRONS?
WHERE IS THE SEASONING?
WHY THE FROZEN PEAS AND MOULDY BREAD?
WHY SO MUCH BRANSTON PICKLE?
WHY IS IT MADDIE’S JOB TO WASH THE SIEVES AND DON’T BLAME HER FOR YOUR DISORGANIZATION.
WHY MANKY AND ALL THE REFERENCES TO AUBERGINES, CONDOMS, OATS, ETC.?
WHY ARE NO RECIPES SHARED?
WHY NOT MOVE HENRY THE HOOVER FROM IN FRONT OF THE OVEN BEFORE YOU GO LIVE?
WHY NOT USE A DIFFERENT CAMERA IF AS YOU CLAIM THE IPHONE ISN’T COMPATIBLE?
and so on and so on.
Given this lack of basic professionalism YT should stop the Agony Aunt and Uncle series before it begins.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Anytime write negative feedback under comments it’s removed and yet she says she likes feedback.
Yes I see a few comments were deleted on an Instagram photo he posted of him and Maddie - subs asking why it’s always Maddie he post photos of. He does seem extremely obsessive over Maddie.

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
mank has worries about dry january.....

poor mank having to worry about something that doesn't affect him or have anything to do with him and is none of his business.

what a hero

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I really can't see it that way. If I had the misfortune of being mank adderley's or even worse mank adderley and nadia sawalha's child, I would want them to keep me the fuck out of their social media. The way they have talked about maddie and kiki over the years and used them for content has been horribly exploitative. There is one video I know was deleted from their channel, where Nadia took the present Kiki had created for her for her birthday and read out the message, whilst mank was emphatically telling her not to. I believe this was fter Kiki had asked for privacy. It was one of the few times mank has actually acted like a man; and put his foot down (and deleted the video). Even now they seem to interpret privacy in terms of their children not being shown (nadia sawalha's emphasis always being on its about how you look). Accordingly, Nadia gleefully came down the stairs during vlogmas and announced she had been on the phone to her child's (presumably kiki's) counsellor. Still no privacy, and private medical details being broadcast for all the world, including the people her child goes to school with. But you see her child seeing a counsellor is not really about her child, it's about how wonderful nadia sawalha is in caring about her child's mental health. And that's why you as either her child or her step child or even her sister, would have to put your foot down about her using you for content, because she has a personality disorder where those around her are just used as props for attention and validation.
I agree with what you've said. I was meaning in terms of acknowledgement. Either acknowledge all 4 of your children exist and say you love them all or say nothing. Singling one out of the four for constant love and adoration is cruel to the remaining children imo.

• Sad
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
There seems to be a subtle dig at Julia in this description, mentioning the "long story" of how they have so few wedding photographs, which we know Julia didn't allow, as her then boyfriend Alan Davies didn't want pictures of him to be sold to a magazine company.
"We’ve only got four wedding photos ( long story ) .. these are they …😂 "

Ah, bless Nadia Sawalha and her rubbish ADHD lady counting. Here are two more snaps for the collection - ones that Google points out she has posted on her Instagram before. :sneaky:
Wedding 1.jpg

Wedding 2.jpg

Here's hoping she has albums full of pics of her weddings to Justin and Hamza to compensate.

• Haha
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member

TIMESTAMP: Di says how the man fixing her boiler banged his head so hard

Nadia in the background laughing at this like a cunt.

She also has no idea that Di has no heating or washes all her clothes by hand.

She then says in a screeching attacking manner- why don't you bring your clothes here to wash them. Di replies that she can't get them across london. Nadia: radio silence.

Then nadia starts talking about her tits.

She really doesn't give a shit about this woman does she?

• Angry
  • Sad

tomtomclub

VIP Member
so deluded, talking about how brilliant the channel is and Manks thinking the curly can't ccoks is great content that he is proud of, wtf
total gas lighters
why do they think that 'their' channel is so good, maybe they are getting the sponsors or revenues they were hoping for
as now obvs paying Geezer and Moodie
they are going to be plugging it non stop now
still dont get gerat viewing figures though for the amount of (bot) subscribers they have

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Ireckon

VIP Member
Just remember who ‘The curly cooks’ reminded me of making all that mess….….Cat in the Hats… Thing 1 and Thing 2 😂
1674569928980.jpeg

1674570083596.jpeg

• Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
When she says on coffee droning that Harry shouldn’t reveal a private conversation, she means Julia MUST not repeat a family conversation! I really hope Julia spills the truth.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Surprise, surprise, he receives some criticism for his amateurish camerawork and then posts a depressing message on Instagram. The man child is extremely sensitive to any form of feedback. He’s not under any obligation to post content, and he is not bound by any contract. He should probably take a break from his YouTube habit/hobby if he's so busy.

• Haha