Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a few moments this morning him telling people how tough it is to do a bit of cooking and filming as if the subs should be ultra thankful
Just shoot me now !!!!!!!
Those poor people who actually believe that complete BS

A quote that applies to Nadia from dr Lynne toler ( divorce court)
“It isn’t cute to put your whole life on hold, to satisfy the insecurities of the other person”
It sounded a lot like they were trying to convince themselves they had a done a good job given the SIGNIFICANT CHALLENGES associated with having someone use an iPhone to film two people cooking/forgetting to cook properly a few dishes. 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here they go again!😱
After last week’s remarks, are they doing it on purpose? 🤢
Ugh 🤢🤢🤢 they think this is normal.

Jesus can’t stop laughing. They’re absolutely delighted with their false diagnosis and now manky wants people to know he’s worst than her. They’re such an embarrassment but great if you need a tit show on blue Monday.🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Spoiler alert re Nittya’s latest meals in minutes:

-uses falafel MIX (fair enough)
-“cooks” falafel unevenly for only 1.5 minutes (takes at least 3 minutes)
- once again drowns everything in garlic powder
- excessive references to gut health but thankfully -
- Dina is not there to claim that ingesting an ingredient will keep one safe from sunburns

• Haha
  • Sick
According to Mark, people who dress themselves up, i.e. for work, are not being their authentic selves. Really? Just because you don't take pride in your appearence, looking like you just rolled out of bed every day. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
J
According to Mark, people who dress themselves up, i.e. for work, are not being their authentic selves. Really? Just because you don't take pride in your appearence, looking like you just rolled out of bed every day. :rolleyes:
Jeez!
Werthers moment but I wish more people would dress up and take pride in their appearance. Its good manners. The absolute state of a large percentage of the uk high street and workforce ,shuffling along in tracksuit bottoms,leggings and hoodies or baggy shorts and ill fitting tshirts looking like overgrown toddlers.
Sorry middle aged " back in the day" moment over.🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really can't see it that way. If I had the misfortune of being mank adderley's or even worse mank adderley and nadia sawalha's child, I would want them to keep me the duck out of their social media. The way they have talked about maddie and kiki over the years and used them for content has been horribly exploitative. There is one video I know was deleted from their channel, where Nadia took the present Kiki had created for her for her birthday and read out the message, whilst mank was emphatically telling her not to. I believe this was fter Kiki had asked for privacy. It was one of the few times mank has actually acted like a man; and put his foot down (and deleted the video). Even now they seem to interpret privacy in terms of their children not being shown (nadia sawalha's emphasis always being on its about how you look). Accordingly, Nadia gleefully came down the stairs during vlogmas and announced she had been on the phone to her child's (presumably kiki's) counsellor. Still no privacy, and private medical details being broadcast for all the world, including the people her child goes to school with. But you see her child seeing a counsellor is not really about her child, it's about how wonderful nadia sawalha is in caring about her child's mental health. And that's why you as either her child or her step child or even her sister, would have to put your foot down about her using you for content, because she has a personality disorder where those around her are just used as props for attention and validation.
I agree with what you've said. I was meaning in terms of acknowledgement. Either acknowledge all 4 of your children exist and say you love them all or say nothing. Singling one out of the four for constant love and adoration is cruel to the remaining children imo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Talking about AHDH yet again, why does he refer at 28.55 to some of their kids and then she jumps in about her/their friend, who came over for coffee the other day, the daughter having just been diagnosed 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
so deluded, talking about how brilliant the channel is and Manks thinking the curly can't ccoks is great content that he is proud of, wtf
total gas lighters
why do they think that 'their' channel is so good, maybe they are getting the sponsors or revenues they were hoping for
as now obvs paying Geezer and Moodie
they are going to be plugging it non stop now
still dont get gerat viewing figures though for the amount of (bot) subscribers they have

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I agree with what you've said. I was meaning in terms of acknowledgement. Either acknowledge all 4 of your children exist and say you love them all or say nothing. Singling one out of the four for constant love and adoration is cruel to the remaining children imo.
i just give them the benefit of the doubt over this. I don't think they can differentiate between good and badd attention with regard to themselves, or other people; and accordingly they may have had blanket bans on them posting about their children on social media by their children. It's just what I know I would do. We know Julia has blanket banned them, so why not Fleur and Isobel (and who knows if Julia is in contact with them, or an influence in them?), and you also have to remember from mank and nadia's clear accounts both Fleur and Isobel's mothers hate them both. Also would anyone intelligent wanting to make their way in the world want the association: they are making maddie seem like the uncooolest person ever.

Reactions: 5
Talking about AHDH yet again, why does he refer at 28.55 to some of their kids and then she jumps in about her/their friend, who came over for coffee the other day, the daughter having just been diagnosed 🤔🤔🤔
So basically Kiki has been diagnosed but she’s covering it up with some elaborate story about it being a friends daughter! 🙄 Someone in her network really should let her know the friend of a friend story really doesn’t work anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So basically Kiki has been diagnosed but she’s covering it up with some elaborate story about it being a friends daughter! 🙄 Someone in her network really should let her know the friend of a friend story really doesn’t work anymore.
Especially when Mark Adderley revealed her medical appointment when showing off about his to do list. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I watched an old little Richard video on the bbc, it had me in stitches, he was talking about dressing up and showing everything and sprinkling sugar on it 😂😂😂😂😂
If Manker had his way he’d have her going about in a sack cloth and ashes, as a way of control
Unlike his fluffed up, made up crush Kate Beckinsale, as the Americans say ..Go figure ..

Reactions: 7
that bit about the friend coming around for a coffee and telling them all about their daughter really sounds like someone lying giving additional information to supplement the lie.

Reactions: 13
The only people that go to that hovel is Alan Carr, Dina the meat eater, Di the vagrant and the talentless unemployed daughters sponging friend's,..
Nadia is bullshiting as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Just had to rewatch that bit as I was listening rather than watching and completely missed it yesterday. Her face when he says our kids 😳 Absolutely hilarious! She completely hijacks what he is saying and is probably kicking the sh1t out of him under the table 🤣 Quite scary how easily those lies roll of her tongue though 😏

• Wow
"adhd activity within the heart". what the hell is he talking about? he just spews out words to no end, with no care if they are meaningful or reflect reality, doesn't he?

Reactions: 15
He creeps us out with his mullet saying “hello sweetie”. Miserable git thinking he’s Oscar worthy. It’s so ridiculous it’s hilarious. If she didn’t work he’d be homeless he’s so useless.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The only people that go to that hovel is Alan Carr, Dina the meat eater, Di the vagrant and the talentless unemployed daughters sponging friend's,..
Nadia is bullshiting as usual
that bit about the friend coming around for a coffee
That would involve Nadia Sawalha having a sober conversation with a friend and Mark Adderley sharing his ickle coffee pods before butting out of the room. Didn't happen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.