Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol you don't think this was about maddie?
No one has heard of Maddie Adderley, despite all of her 'exposure' to the industry. She can't sing. Sadly, her insecure stripping on the Gram and lack of work ethic and qualifications are also major barriers to her securing gainful employment. :(

I found many elements of Mark Adderley's rant about education on Coffee Moaning fascinating-infuriating, including Nadia's fawning reaction to his rage: "Preach baby" :sick: (probably hoping her hot husband would go viral πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚). She was also able to convey a more balanced and informed opinion on yesterday's dead cat from central government, even with her comparatively limited vocabulary. :sneaky: Mark, on the other hand, begins by stating the proposed policy is one that we might expect in North Korea! πŸ˜‚ twit.
COFFEE MOANING Compulsory Maths Until 18?! Fake R*PE Claims, EXPLOITED Young Actors SUE 50 Years On - YouTube (from Time stamp 3:30)

By Time stamp 6:40, he's "f*cking enraged" that literacy isn't given the same status as Maths and has discussed this with Maddie the Messiah! Except, I know that they didn't discuss the joke that was her 'English' education: watching films and hanging out in art galleries with her out of work father, suffering his endless dated opinions and nodding back at him. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie didn't write a single essay or poem, read very few books, engaged in no rounded debates and ended up with zero qualifications in English, Maths or anything else for that matter. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie can barely string a sentence together to promote her 'songs'. Her Daddy got to become an author, though. 😑

In other news, thank goodness KiKi chose to return to school, despite the considerable inconvenience to her parents. Check out Mark Adderley's frustration as Nadia Sawalha gushes about Kiki's 'brilliant' Maths teacher. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Witness his deep sigh, the sulky pouting and tousling of his highlighted quiff. Comedy Gold!

2023 is shaping up to be the year of Nadia Sawalha's unintentional truth bombs and I'm here for it! :love:
shit teacher.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No one has heard of Maddie Adderley, despite all of her 'exposure' to the industry. She can't sing. Sadly, her insecure stripping on the Gram and lack of work ethic and qualifications are also major barriers to her securing gainful employment. :(

I found many elements of Mark Adderley's rant about education on Coffee Moaning fascinating-infuriating, including Nadia's fawning reaction to his rage: "Preach baby" :sick: (probably hoping her hot husband would go viral πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚). She was also able to convey a more balanced and informed opinion on yesterday's dead cat from central government, even with her comparatively limited vocabulary. :sneaky: Mark, on the other hand, begins by stating the proposed policy is one that we might expect in North Korea! πŸ˜‚ twit.
COFFEE MOANING Compulsory Maths Until 18?! Fake R*PE Claims, EXPLOITED Young Actors SUE 50 Years On - YouTube (from Time stamp 3:30)

By Time stamp 6:40, he's "f*cking enraged" that literacy isn't given the same status as Maths and has discussed this with Maddie the Messiah! Except, I know that they didn't discuss the joke that was her 'English' education: watching films and hanging out in art galleries with her out of work father, suffering his endless dated opinions and nodding back at him. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie didn't write a single essay or poem, read very few books, engaged in no rounded debates and ended up with zero qualifications in English, Maths or anything else for that matter. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie can barely string a sentence together to promote her 'songs'. Her Daddy got to become an author, though. 😑

In other news, thank goodness KiKi chose to return to school, despite the considerable inconvenience to her parents. Check out Mark Adderley's frustration as Nadia Sawalha gushes about Kiki's 'brilliant' Maths teacher. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Witness his deep sigh, the sulky pouting and tousling of his highlighted quiff. Comedy Gold!

2023 is shaping up to be the year of Nadia Sawalha's unintentional truth bombs and I'm here for it! :love:
View attachment 1855401
I am so glad I didn't watch coffee moaning I would have been raging. I have stated before my views on his non education of Maddie so I won't bore anyone again. I cannot understand how Mark has the arrogance to talk about education let alone create a home schooling book on the subject after his failure on that score though..

Reactions: 16
I hope 2023 is the year that exposes the skeletons in Nadia Sawalha's closet like her secret husband Hamza who was her 1st husband that she NEVER mentions.

Just wonderedπŸ˜‚
i thought you meant hamza offf strictly was her son or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their views on education are ridiculous. I listened to a podcast by them about exams and they both admitted that teaching the girls to take exams wasn't their aim as they don't believe in exams! Well, the rest of the world does unfortunately and all you have proceeded to do is hinder your golden child's future due to your stupid ideology. Unbelievable. I really think that there should be laws in place to ensure "home-schooled" kids at least get some exam certificates.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Next impending book titles ?

honey I messed up the schooling
honey the kids schooling was a mistake
honey the kids are unemployable
honey the kids are drunk ……..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one has heard of Maddie Adderley, despite all of her 'exposure' to the industry. She can't sing. Sadly, her insecure stripping on the Gram and lack of work ethic and qualifications are also major barriers to her securing gainful employment.
Michelle Penny used to manage Billie Myers (think she might have been/still be her girlfriend) so Maddie does have the connections to get a record deal i should think.

seems every day when nadia is off they have a conversation about her........

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

here is the woman who never comments on other people's bodies.

today's coffee moaning was a major episode of nadia being all the things she is in denial about.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Nadia talking about sibling arguments and saying that Harry is wrong to mention it as you only get one side of the story. What a joke she is! Didn't stop her shouting her mouth off about her sister did it...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope 2023 is the year that exposes the skeletons in Nadia Sawalha's closet like her secret husband Hamza who was her 1st husband that she NEVER mentions.

Just wonderedπŸ˜‚
Can you imagine her face if somebody asked her who Hamza is on a live? Manky would smash his thumb down on the block button so hard that it would be fractured!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must know theyve failed their kids education so much. they try to portray an artist family where in reality they’re a ridiculous tit show who are a laughing stock

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 7
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She was literally salivating with envy.

Maybe this is why #BeKind #Woman'sWoman Nadia Sawalha doesn't feature on today's viral list of thoroughly nice celebrities.
Stacey Solomon, Rose Ayling-Ellis and Davina McCall are dubbed 'thoroughly nice celebrities' by fans | Daily Mail Online
the way she goes on about this woman's body is so utterly invasive and innappropriate. no wonder her daughters have issues. she shouldn't go to a gym because she does not know how to behave.

Reactions: 12

nadia being so incapable of empathy (real- not the fake empathy which is part of her ITARLIA CONTY training) she nearly walks dina in to a wall.

Reactions: 8
What a hard-faced cold hearted witch she is. How can she sit in front of a monitor talking publicly about William and Harry's relationship and seems to forget that we all know how she has treated her own sister, bullied her from day one and when Julia stood up to her she ditched her never to see or mention her ever again. The nitwitch has caused so much trouble in her own family and the family of her previous husband she is in no position to discuss anybody else's family relationships in public, she's a thoroughly nasty piece of shite.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She
What a hard-faced cold hearted witch she is. How can she sit in front of a monitor talking publicly about William and Harry's relationship and seems to forget that we all know how she has treated her own sister, bullied her from day one and when Julia stood up to her she ditched her never to see or mention her ever again. The nitwitch has caused so much trouble in her own family and the family of her previous husband she is in no position to discuss anybody else's family relationships in public, she's a thoroughly nasty piece of shite.
seems to forget she sat on loose women talking about her sister.. when her sister never outed her as the witch she is..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.