Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Coleen Nolan thinks about this, being an agony aunt herself for the Mirror 🤔
Also the Nitwit is going on and on about their shows better than TV and is less and less on LW 🤔 wonder if she is preparing something? Seems a bit fishy 🤔 Hope they are finally getting rid of her 👌
We should ask agony aunt nitty - How can we mend a rift with our little sister! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear Agony Aunt -
My 50 year old husband spends his days at home and at the cinema chasing his dream of being a social influencer. He claims his job is watching films and talking about them, and posting videos of himself wandering about our home and garden. Please advise. What to do. Sincerely,
Confused in Croydon

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tattlers, I feel that we have done the Sawalha-Adderleys a serious disservice. As they approach their new Agony Aunt & Uncle career we have not recognised the many areas that they are both EXPERTS in. All areas which will all be so useful to draw upon as they embark on their new EXPERT advice giving status... 😉

Both of the Sawalha-Adderleys are EXPERTS in...

Lying
Causing major family disharmony.
Bullying family & colleagues.
Using and abusing their elders.
Ruining their children's education.
Living in filth and squalor.
Ruining other people's lives.
Deception.
Codependancy.
Having a favourite child.
Deleting the truth.
Attention seeking.
Pretending to be busy all of the time.
Mistreating their pets.
Living in the past.
Emotionally abusing each other.
Nits.
Flogging their dead horse channel .
Spectacularly fiddling the taxman.
Failed parenting (children in therapy due to their childhood)
Constantly failing to deliver on promises.
Eating copious amounts of junk food.
Pretending they care about their Submissives.
Using their "friends"
Mattress hoarding.
Living a lie.
Loathing their partner.
House & Garden Vermin.
Narcissistic.
Talking but never listening.
Bullshitting.
Shoving their tit in the loft (metaphor for their life/relationship)
Staying in a failed marriage as neither have the courage to leave.
Blaming their "ADHD" for everything.
Allowing their children to seductively pose semi naked on social media.
Writing books about subjects they have utterly failed to master.
Dysfunctional parents.
Out of touch with reality.
Architects of their own demise.
Lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus they’re brutal. Dina is so common, no wonder she’s divorced. No human could stick her. Nadia is trying her hardest to be clever and the no friends wanker is perving over vegetables like a loser that he is . Gross is an under statement 🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩

• Sick
Reactions: 15

anyone know why dina makes a wanker gesture here? subconsciously revealing her opinion of mank I suspect.

also, mank says allium, and she obviously doesn't know what it means. LOOOOOOL

8 minutes in and losing count of the sex toy references.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Mmmm…methinks Manky isn’t talking to the correct “top people” at YouTube about their camera/reception problems, since there are so many other live shows airing right now on YT that have none of the jerkiness and “shuddering” of these lives. Does someone at YT have it out for M&N? 😉🤣😉🤣

• Haha

anyone know why dina makes a wanker gesture here? subconsciously revealing her opinion of mank I suspect.

I’ve been avoiding this thread (because those two and crew are repulsive), but your timestamp made me burst out laughing 🤣🤣

Perhaps they have a BTS arrangement

Reactions: 6
Mmmm…methinks Manky isn’t talking to the correct “top people” at YouTube about their camera/reception problems, since there are so many other live shows airing right now on YT that have none of the jerkiness and “shuddering” of these lives. Does someone at YT have it out for M&N? 😉🤣😉🤣
Agreed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Cranky Crocks……
Curmudgeon cameraman…..
Condemned kitchen……
Canines would even turn their noses up at that gruel they make.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

I just skimmed through a bit of this, it’s unwatchable Mark doesn’t even attempt to angle his iPhone at the food, he is too busy forcing out a fake hyena laugh to get noticed. Pathetic weasel looking man.

When she was saying a man asked for her hand in marriage during this shitshow above ⬆, does she mean her very 1st husband I wonder 💭 😅😅😅

---

They are only a few weeks in and they have lost the bloody gifted aprons. Where the heck can a apron go other than in a kitchen!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
jesus that mac cheese she made = carb overload, that would cause food coma and constipation, what an awful dish to do - she has no flair for food at all

• Sick
jesus that mac cheese she made = carb overload, that would cause food coma and constipation, what an awful dish to do - she has no flair for food at all
lol she sticks great big dollops of bleeping Branston in it, after having put parmesan in it. BLEURGH.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
lol she sticks great big dollops of bleeping Branston in it, after having put parmesan in it. BLEURGH.
Wait for it…in a few weeks time Nittya will be announced as the picklers’ latest brand ambassador. That looked awful. Manky couldn’t hide his disgust.

Reactions: 9
Nadia shows a jar of the best garlic powder she has ever had. Does Mark show us said jar? Of course not. They are worried because Faith hasn't been in the chat for 2 days. Maybe she has seen the light and got a life. Mr. Almost Ph.D. doesn't know what a salt pig is. He also doesn't know what Julienne means. He talks about wet aubergines. :rolleyes: The bag of salt and what not "IT LOOKS LIKE A BAG OF COCAINE!!" Ridiculous cackling. Nadia goes on about her mastic spice and he says it looks like crack and it is like an episode of "Breaking Bad" in the kitchen. Weren't they making crystal meth in "Breaking Bad"? Is it wise to put a hot wok onto a counter top Nadia? Did you know Mark made sumac with the drummer from Pink Floyd? Well, not really, he just filmed him on "Taste of My Life." You know, that show he did back in 17 odd years ago. :cautious: Dina gives Nadia a jar to open and she bangs it on the cooker. "For the 'Gram, for the 'Gram, FOR THE 'GRAAAAAAAM!" Dina shoves her wrap in her gob and Nadia asks if she has a hangover.

"When I as the food columnist for the Mirror" says Nadia. Dina say she always says that. "WELL I WAS!" Emphasis on the WAS. 🤭 Someone in chat asks about the aprons and Nads says she can't find them. Surprise, surprise. Macaroni and cheese plowman's is what Nads is making and apparently it was most downloaded recipe she did for the Mirror. Boatload of butter and how many tablespoons of flour? Five. You know how you are told in order to cook well, you did to put love into it? How to describe Nadia's style, I would say benign neglect. Dina gives Nadia's stirring the side eye whilst she finishes her wrap. :ROFLMAO: "Mark made the base of this sauce last week." Aww who's a good boy? :rolleyes: "OH BUMHOLES!" Nadia spilt her milk. :LOL: Dina pours in the milk. Dina gives free publicity to Lidl. Nadia plunks the cheese in and Mark says he wants to put his face in it. NO ONE CARES MARK! She manhandles to pasta into the sauce, beats it around the pan. Mark says he is having it after his workout. Nadia suggest reheating in a steamer. :sick: "What's that?" asks Mark "It's the Ploughman's, it's what make it the Ploughman's" says Nadia. A big spoonful of Branton pickle, bleugh. "I hate Brantson Pickle." "Oh thanks Mark!" :ROFLMAO: Eww, now she is shoving bits of bread in it. I can feel the carbs clinging to my thighs just by looking at that! Now for more cheese on top kids! Now I'm gonna need a CABG at this rate. 👨‍⚕️ She says she isn't putting masses on, "just sprinkling it on the bread." Dina suggest Lidl's Italian style vegan cheese, but it seems they have stopped making it. Nadia puts it in the oven for 20 mins and there is the Henry situated just below the oven with a cord hanging out. Dina goes to make some baklava and I am bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i know I cant get that out of my mind! she really is a feeder, forces others to eat the stuff she wants to

---

Haha.. food columnist for the Mirror, she wrote a few very basic recipes Nits, that even when you were phoning your recipe through to Betty to type up (think it was Mamas spaghetti) even Betty said 'what that again, people will think you are a right lazy cow' - no wonder they got rid of her
She's trying to make out she's an author, food columnist - none of her books have been a success they are all bargain bin crap - Ive never heard anyone say Im going to make a Nitty recipe today, shes certainly looking for some sort of sponsorship for the cant cook curlies

Last edited:
Do you think her poor parents will return to live next door after the relative peace of the Middle East?
They always looked stressed in the Swadderleys company, being prodded at and filmed for the channel.
Who in their 80s would want to live next door to a squat dive anyway? Having to manage sibling rivalry on the daily, and Manky not being able to wire a plug 🔌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lisa Faulkner is sponsored by Ocado for her cooking channel on IG and so is Nigella
she's probably hoping for something similar with Dina that's why she's got geezer bird on board. Im sure it will come to nothing

Reactions: 12
Macaroni cheese and branston pickle! WTAF! Nadia reminds me of a girl I was at school with. She got chosen to be in the chorus of a school production of Joseph and since then she thought she was an amazing singer despite evidence to the contrary. That masterchef win has done the same for basic cook Nads - given her an inflated idea of her own talent.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.