Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Maddie is still singing through her nose impersonating Amy Winehouse/Lily Allen whilst looking like a grubby woman. Get a job Moody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
COFFEE MOANING - GUT HEALTH & WEIGHT LOSS, Jeremy Renner CRITICAL Accident & What’s HOT in 2023! - YouTube
Time stamp 28:07
Mark Adderley: "I've posted on my Instagram, again. Yada, yada, yada."
Nadia Sawalha: "I've never heard you mention your Instagram before. Sounds like that's all he does!" Truth.
He’s getting fewer and fewer likes on his Instagram posts, he has a handful of regular followers who feel the need to stroke his ego because his wife is on loose women and they want her to like their comment. It’s all quite tragic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
just watched - (Skimmed) the draught gate vlog, why oh why don't they get a new door - or put up curtains! i couldnt live with all that window exposure in the back room, surely they can afford to curtain the place
moaning about the house being cold when she walks about most of the time with bare feet vest tops (the old truck driver days) and he walks about in t shirts. They are so thick
the 70's DIY draught tape wont work on those back windows, they are as thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me but i find grown ups posting selfies on Instagram and then talking about it embarrassing 🤷‍♀️🤢😳😴🤡.
Like anyone cares!
Obviously something huge lacking in his life.
Answers on a postcard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me but i find grown ups posting selfies on Instagram and then talking about it embarrassing 🤷‍♀️🤢😳😴🤡.
Like anyone cares!
Obviously something huge lacking in his life.
Answers on a postcard.
I'll keep it clean. :sneaky:
smelly clown.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
These people are dangerous to vulnerable peoples health
Their chopping and changing, their outbursts, their whinging, their blatant selfish behaviours. Their dwindling followers mainly seem to be getting more and more down, the common denominator being those two dingbats.
Is the channel a flagging exercise to pretend he is some how in employment?
It’s not working

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
mank has worries about dry january.....

poor mank having to worry about something that doesn't affect him or have anything to do with him and is none of his business.

what a hero

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These people are dangerous to vulnerable peoples health
Their chopping and changing, their outbursts, their whinging, their blatant selfish behaviours. Their dwindling followers mainly seem to be getting more and more down, the common denominator being those two dingbats.
Is the channel a flagging exercise to pretend he is some how in employment?
It’s not working
Exactly they are hindering not helping their subs and it is the thing that most annoyed me and sent me over here in the first place. It would make alot of the subs days to receive one of those signed photos they said they would send out but they don't even so that on time. I suppose now they have a new excuse with the postal strikes...

mank has worries about dry january.....

poor mank having to worry about something that doesn't affect him or have anything to do with him and is none of his business.

what a hero
And if that is not a sign he has too much time on his hands and is not the workaholic he pretends to be I don't know what is!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She didn’t do her ADHD live last night because she had a headache 😏 just saying as it’s only the 3rd of January 😏 here we go for another year of broken promises and excuses 👎

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She didn’t do her ADHD live last night because she had a headache 😏 just saying as it’s only the 3rd of January 😏 here we go for another year of broken promises and excuses 👎
Plus the hangovers - that must have been from NYE.

Reactions: 10

mank explaining how laziness is a social construct loooooool
Kiki had a new years eve party..has she got crack bleep on her wall now lol.. nadia drinking on medication..tutt tutt .. i see nadia has jumped on the phil spector bandwagon 🙄 copying Davina McCAll

Reactions: 11
CM and Nadia says she just realized that alcohol doesn't burn off in cooking, that it has to cook for hours and hours. :rolleyes: Mark then says he that's why he avoided it. :cautious: A simple Google would have sorted that myth out.

It looks like 2023 is going to have an ADHD angle. Talk about food and ADHD for Nadia and ADHD and addiction for Mark.

Going on to gut health and Mark conflates Asian intolerance of dairy and says all people must not be ingesting dairy. Nadia has to correct him. Mark then lectures us on dairy being unnatural.

I guess he got his attention he wanted from this posts. Mark says thanks for the messages "you know where I was at." :rolleyes:

For the love of God, Vicki in the comments complains that the funeral talk has upset her and Nadia has to talk her off the ledge by saying the funeral chat is over. Blegh.
what a liar he is
ive seen him on vlogs eat food that she has poured a bottle of wine into, and then say its ok Mark can eat it as the alochol will burn off - and he agreed
and hes mad for rum and raisin ice cream too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s getting fewer and fewer likes on his Instagram posts, he has a handful of regular followers who feel the need to stroke his ego because his wife is on loose women and they want her to like their comment. It’s all quite tragic.
I noticed when he said go look on my Instagram, she quickly came in with “Not now!”
- she didn’t want all her Instagram followers she had just brought over to the Utube channel to all fly of to his ,- quite right too - although I think he was hoping they would boosting up his personal Instagram numbers .I hate it when they hook us into some story and stop so you either have to listen right to the end or go visit another one of their social media platforms 😡 CLICK BATERS!!! 😡

Reactions: 7
ive seen him on vlogs eat food that she has poured a bottle of wine into, and then say its ok Mark can eat it as the alochol will burn off - and he agreed
and hes mad for rum and raisin ice cream too
someone should teach her the difference between evaporation and combustion.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.