Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Who is the most annoying?

• Mark

Votes: 70 69.3%
  • Nadia

Votes: 31 30.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Hopscotch, I had to edit the title to make it fit.

Vlogmas is finally over. Another minimal effort waste of time for all concerned.

All Vlogmas does is allow Mark to justify leaving the house with a camera permanently attached to his hand so he can hide his antisocial bonce behind it. It also allows the Sawalha-Adderleys to have yet another tax deductable Christmas by offsetting all the Christmas costs because its "for their channel ๐Ÿ˜ก"

Dina featured heavily in vlogmas because hardly anyone else in the Sawalha-Adderley family will entertain the sh@t show. Plus shes got nothing else to do but hang off Nadias coat tails as usual & pretend she finds Mark funny for a few free vegan freebies!

Nanny Di & Mark went to Liberty's looking (and more than likely smelling) like a pair of homeless dossers seeking warmth for an hour or so! The actual state of them!!!

The Sawalha-Adderleys loft is like a visual representation of their life, smelly, messy, brimming with cr@p and boring!

Maddie the Messiah turned 20, still unemployed but definitely her parents favourite child. Probably because shes easily bought with a 4 pk of lager, a new eyeliner & a McDonalds each day!

Must not forget Marks new accolade...
He's now a Oscar Qualified Filmaker! FML!!!!!

The past month has seen both Sawalha-Adderleys laugh and joke about their ADHD diagnosis... Neither of them showing any concern for their children and how ADHD runs in families ๐Ÿ˜ก Narcissistic twerps!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Im truly aghast at the Memory Lane Childhood vlog - ive only just watched it this morning
I cannot believe that 2 selfish sisters have completed erased their younger sister from their childhood memories
What the hell have they done that for, its as if Julia doesnt or ever did exist
they were obviously vile to her as kids as no doubt why Betty punished them and split them up
they dont seem to have any remorse either
it is beyond belief

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
they were obviously vile to her as kids as no doubt why Betty punished them and split them up
it is beyond belief

old but gold (probs been shared loads). Dina laughs that her and Nads locked Julia in cupboards and stuffed her in sofas (1:50 onwards)

Side-note: Dinaโ€™s looks pretty stood next to Bads

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So, I headed over to Sawalha Adderley Towers to deliver the 24 (n) s of Vlogmas. I see good ol Skye with the good Editing Skills has summarised the entire sh*t show, so I thought I'd take advantage of her short cut.

We REACT to The Best of Vlogmas 2022 - YouTube

Right - so I had to skip the first 8 and a half minutes, which was All About the Loft, punctuated by Mark Adderley grinding away under Dina's birthday arch. :sick:

Time stamp 11:30 for when Nadia Sawalha realises that her workaholic unemployed husband has hours at his disposal to hide in corners of the house, masked up, waiting to scare family members. Again. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Time stamp 17:30 for when Nadia Sawalha begs him not to wear the oven ready turkey hat, next Vlogmas. Personally, I think it does a good job of covering his greying stubble, Joe Wicks jowls and greasy barnet. It must reek to high heaven, though. :sick:

And finally, I reckon soon to be divorced Jane Moore and Gary Farrow never reached a low like the saddest of Festive Sing-a-Longs at Time stamp 22:30. Nadia finds herself involuntarily singing 'Go Away Oh Go Away' to the tune of 'Oh Christmas Tree'. Of course, the Italia Conti routine kicks in, once she realises. :sleep: And then nasty Mark Adderley adds his own heartfelt verse: 'Go F*ck Yourself', before proceeding to include it all in the Vlog, despite the breadwinner begging him to stop. :oops:
Divorce It.jpg

The hatred between them is no longer simmering; the sad reality of their family is on display for everyone who headed over from Nadia's Instagram to see. :( The horror show continues with a series of disgusting burps that Dina and Di (off camera) are also repulsed by. Of course, Mr Defensive pauses his cackling to bite back with: "They're not real!" (or necessary, or funny). :sick::sick:

And after all her selfless editing efforts, Mark Adderley blames Skye for shining a light on the fact his 'marriage' is long past its sell by date. (Time stamp 23:55). Unbelievable! ๐Ÿ˜ก

That's me done. After approx 15 minutes of Vlogmas 'highlights' I'm switching off in solidarity with Skye and heading off for a cleansing swim in our local lake - guaranteed to be a Sawalha-free Zone. I'm assuming Nadia Sawalha made it to the end of Skye's short cut and is still married to It. More fool her. I can confirm that giving Vlogmas 2022 a wide berth has done wonders for our relationship. :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Im truly aghast at the Memory Lane Childhood vlog - ive only just watched it this morning
I cannot believe that 2 selfish sisters have completed erased their younger sister from their childhood memories
it is beyond belief
Havenโ€™t seen it but according to Juliaโ€™s instagram page she quietly went away for Christmas, Betty has been trying to guess where - Julia seems very detached from the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

old but gold (probs been shared loads). Dina laughs that her and Nads locked Julia in cupboards and stuffed her in sofas (1:50 onwards)

Side-note: Dinaโ€™s looks pretty stood next to Bads
As Julia says even in jest "there is something slightly evil about them"...
There certainly is!!!
It would not suprise me if Nadia Sawalha's campaign of bullying her youngest sister has had a cruel and devestating effect on Julia's whole life. The bullying from childhood, which sounded horrific, has continued into adulthood. Nadia is nearly 60 and has spent over 5 decades bullying her younger sister.
Julia is a beautiful, kind and successful woman, she's the complete antithesis of Nadia and clearly Nadia has made it her mission to make Julia's life hell.

The only positive in this awful story is Julia holds all of the cards, if she was ever so inclined she could write her autobiography and tell the truth about the ugly sisters. I imagine we only know a small amount of the bullying that they forced upon their young sister.
Julia has spent her life behaving with courage and grace but it's clear to see how painful her childhood memories were. I truly truly hope that one day Julia tells her story, it will set her free from the ugly sisters. It's clear the relationship is irreparable due to the ugly sister evil behaviour. Their lack of any remorse speaks volumes. I for one am willing julia to tell her truth. Whatever it cost, I'd certainly buy it.

PS, edited to add, I've just seen the "#writing my life story" on Julia's recent insta post!?! BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And finally, I reckon soon to be divorced Jane Moore and Gary Farrow never reached a low like the saddest of Festive Sing-a-Longs at Time stamp 22:30. Nadia finds herself involuntarily singing 'Go Away Oh Go Away' to the tune of 'Oh Christmas Tree'. Of course, the Italia Conti routine kicks in, once she realises. :sleep: And then nasty Mark Adderley adds his own heartfelt verse: 'Go F*ck Yourself', before proceeding to include it all in the Vlog, despite the breadwinner begging him to stop. :oops:
thanks @missmickey I didn't make it this far in to the video, and this was a must see. The layers of hatred!

then followed buy the nutella stupidity.... including mank quadruple dipping in the jar BLEURGHHHHH

• Sick
Reactions: 4
it is beyond belief
Does anyone know if it's possible to take out a legal injunction against anyone publicly mentioning you? I have wondered about this, if Julia took one out. After the Tweet Julia posted about Nitty talking about her on Loose Women, the clip was cut from the YouTube channel and Nitty has never even acknowledged that she has a second sister since. Yes, it is very strange the way that they talk about their childhood, mentioning their mother and father but no mention of Julia. It's always "my sistah DIINAAH" just incase people get the wrong message.

People on the Phillip Schofield thread say he took an injunction out on Matthew McGeevy from mentioning him, so I am wondering how it all works.

Reactions: 7
People on the Phillip Schofield thread say he took an injunction out on Matthew McGeevy from mentioning him, so I am wondering how it all works.
not sure about that. think the sun bought the story, then buried it when schofield agreed to do a coming out story, and then because the sun had bought the rights exclusively, the guy couldn't talk about it to any other paper.
Does anyone know if it's possible to take out a legal injunction against anyone publicly mentioning you?

certainly in america it is- but in this case it was more of a restraining order

in the case of sawalha vs sawalha I think Nadia does not want bad publicity, and when she realise julia would cross lines she didn't want her to cross, she shut her mouth about her completely.

I feel the person who most needs an injunction/restraining order against nadia mentioning her though, is Kiki.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she mention this or post anything on her IG? Or has she simply avoided the subject because she was not part of it all?๐Ÿค”
Ps it was beautiful ..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she mention this or post anything on her IG? Or has she simply avoided the subject because she was not part of it all?๐Ÿค”
Ps it was beautiful ..
She'd have ruined it with her narcissistic behaviour and awful singing voice.

Reactions: 8
Article in today's Express showing Nitty crying over manky's strained smile and dead eyes. She is such a bloody drama queen, fake as they come.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It's been Kaye's 60th birthday today and I have watched a clip of their party on Loose Women. It was actually quite good Coleen sang "I'm in the mood for dancing". Of course they had to have a clip of Nadia spouting off, but even that didn't spoil it. I wonder what they will do for Nadia's 60th?...

Reactions: 8
It's been Kaye's 60th birthday today and I have watched a clip of their party on Loose Women. It was actually quite good Coleen sang "I'm in the mood for dancing". Of course they had to have a clip of Nadia spouting off, but even that didn't spoil it. I wonder what they will do for Nadia's 60th?...
It was quite nice indeed and thank god she was not there ! She had her tit YT look whilst joining online ๐Ÿ™„ (TS 2.30) no effort .. no class whatsoever! does she not realise this is national TV ๐Ÿค” anyway the other ladies did Kaye proud๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Wow
It was quite nice indeed and thank god she was not there ! She had her tit YT look whilst joining online ๐Ÿ™„ (TS 2.30) no effort .. no class whatsoever! does she not realise this is national TV ๐Ÿค” anyway the other ladies did Kaye proud๐Ÿ‘Œ
Has Nadia Sawalha been day drinking? Again. :(

• Wow
" two people who wouldn't have been able to stand each other unless loose women had thrown us together"

what kind of a birthday well wishing is that?

and why's it so awkwardly filmed. she looks she is in the position she usually ends up in when pissed after a kwissmiss taste testing.

Reactions: 11
Yes she did look shocking actually I noticed that.

" two people who wouldn't have been able to stand each other unless loose women had thrown us together"

what kind of a birthday well wishing is that?

and why's it so awkwardly filmed. she looks she is in the position she usually ends up in when pissed after a kwissmiss taste testing.
Yes agreed it wasn't much of a well wish, but that's Nadia!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.