Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch the cookery segment even to hate watch😂 they did a similar format with Kaye about five years ago and it didn’t work then because of the shaky camera and Mark insisting on screeching behind the camera. The constant promotion of Lidl on IG just looks desperate.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if Nadia has been sacked or if her loose women contract has been significantly reduced? 🤔
She is putting an enormous amount of effort into their sh*t show? Lots of hashtags that their offerings are better than tv?
As someone on here said last week, their is an air of desperation on their channel recently?
Something has definitely changed. Nadia has never been so engaged or bothered about their channel but now it's all she talks about? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm wondering if Nadia has been sacked or if her loose women contract has been significantly reduced? 🤔
She is putting an enormous amount of effort into their sh*t show? Lots of hashtags that their offerings are better than tv?
As someone on here said last week, their is an air of desperation on their channel recently?
Something has definitely changed. Nadia has never been so engaged or bothered about their channel but now it's all she talks about? 🤔
Yes and correct me if I am wrong but I think they have done all the Coffee Moanings they should have done this month between them? That is a record in itself. Something has changed this yr you are correct and it probably does have to do with her Loose Women work becoming less and less..

Reactions: 15
I just read Christine McGuinness has been signed up for LW (not sure how true it is) Nitts will be fuming! She’s the only one allowed ADHD on that show. I mean I can’t stand CM but still if she can take a few of Nitts shifts off her hands 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Denise Welsh has been recently diagnosed as well. But none will have it as bad as Nitts. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes up with something like autism as well to make her just that bit more of a sufferer. It would also give her more credence for her nasty behaviour.

Reactions: 10
I just read Christine McGuinness has been signed up for LW (not sure how true it is) Nitts will be fuming! She’s the only one allowed ADHD on that show. I mean I can’t stand CM but still if she can take a few of Nitts shifts off her hands 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm glad to hear that, they need some young blood! I'm my 50s myself but I get fed up of all the stale OGs thinking they have the monopoly on perspective and opinions.
Nadia in particular thinks she's an authority on everything, it gets so boring 😴

Reactions: 16
Nadia's drafted Dina in to make herself look better. Nadia seems classy in comparison, and that's saying something.

• Haha
I can’t watch the cookery segment even to hate watch😂 they did a similar format with Kaye about five years ago and it didn’t work then because of the shaky camera and Mark insisting on screeching behind the camera. The constant promotion of Lidl on IG just looks desperate.
I know it seems like i watched from my comments, but about eight minutes was about all I managed. Then I kept on trying to drop back in, but each time i clicked later in the video I immediately heard the words vegan or lidl and moved on. I just fast forwarded to see the monstrosities (the cooking, not the people cooking it- that would be the monsters).

Nadia is repeating this best tv show not on tv and variants thereof every opportunity she can get for their cooking show and coffee moaning.

That their channel has gone from 125-135k subscribers over what is the last two years? I think they've saturated the market with their particular brand of tit cooking, faux expertise, wot diagnoses can i get for attention, who can exploit now, the epicification of going up in the loft for xmas decs, who da best human ever it narddia swarler enter-teint- ment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Denise Welsh has been recently diagnosed as well. But none will have it as bad as Nitts. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes up with something like autism as well to make her just that bit more of a sufferer. It would also give her more credence for her nasty behaviour.
I'm not surprised Denise is ADHD, she is hyper! always flitting from one thing to another. Everyone is her 'bezzie' but tbf her friends do seem to adore her

Reactions: 5
Remember on 10 Jan they said they had “big news about CM later on this year, inadvertent news, exciting news”!
I am still wondering what this could be as there is certainly a change of attitude and commitment lately 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Any ideas???

Reactions: 5
I have never seen a show on tv that gets so much negative feedback online, they can’t win an argument let alone an award.
Every comment reads, it’s well, well past it’s sell by date.
I think it must be people entering the cash competitions that keeps it going
Saira and Andrea must’ve been reading the dire reviews and decided to leave the sinking ship
I reckon Nittys p45 was delayed in the postal strike, her breathless screeching was just another nail in the coffin.
she’ll be stuck at home with manic Spielberg for the foreseeable 😩

• Haha
She seems to think everyone shares her taste for hangover stodge or pretend takeaway food. Ffs she is nearly 60 and has the palate and cooking skills of a teenager away from home for the first time.
And the way they stuff their faces and talk at the same time 🤮🤮.
It's AWFUL!

• Sick
  • Heart
So Manky reached out by DM to a sub because they “do get worried when “various” members are not there”! Hmmmm 🤔
Manky finds it really nice discovering Dina’s natural capacity to fart, swear & cook great food 😱
Nitwit back to everyone commenting it’s the best tv not on tv 🤣🤣 in her dreams
And discovering new talent, and it’s your own sister living next door 🤣
Send a big hug to xxx who lost her best friend, Manky of course had the same thing in his 20’s (probably the only friend he has ever had) and it’s kind of weird ☹ will not pursue his comments here … he does not know much about loss ..😡
So Mark Adderley is excited about meeting Tom, Lily and Katherine this week, “his” new actors for “his” new film 🙄 remember he is selling himself as an Oscar qualified director 🤔
Much excitement about Russ’ birthday 😏
Let’s do a poll ..
So Nitwit seems surprised that Madonna was swigging wine in the back of a car on IG! So were we when Nitwit was swigging Vodka on a beach in Cornwall🙄
She has had loads of conversations with her girls about those sort of songs and videos that are pure sexualisation of women (no reference then to their TikTok videos🙁)
Guess what, the 4 of them will be having the same tattoo (when Kiki is of age of course)🙄 jumping on a new bandwagon😡 ( Kaye, Sophie. Kelly, a few LW have been showing them lately).
Manky getting it wrong yet again on a black only audience for some show and therefore running a wrong poll and Nitwit picking it up and then a lot of BS follows 🙄
Sub asks when is the first Aunt & Uncle Podcast? Answer: we are recording it later today! Great answer! so I will answer for them : anytime his year 😏

Ps the hometime, weekly rushes & meals in minutes he spoke yet again about on Friday … NADA … 3 weeks now he has been promising the poor subs 🙁
Good night!

• Heart
nadia saying maddie is less body-self-conscious since she got tattoos. lol. she has no respect for her daughter's privacy.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mark saying that Di had feminist meetings at their house in the 70’s and one woman objected to M being there when the meetings were taking place. That really made me hoot 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no it’s there😱
Who will be brave to watch it??? 🤔🙄🤣
I think I have seen why their commitment to Coffee Moaning has been greater this yr. It's a vehicle to interact with their subs the most and get them to trust them and use the agony Aunt bit. If they seem reliable again and concerned if a regular sub is a no show then subs are more likely to trust them again. Then if they trust them they will open up to the "Agony Aunt's" more. It is their new toy and they want the subs to play. It's such a dangerous thing to do though as many of the subs are so vulnerable as we always say.

What is wrong with him? Not a couple of seconds into this Agony he has to make a fart joke. He says there are different types of commitment, WTF? You either commit to one person or you don't, that is it.

The girlfriend Mark had before Nadia wanted to have kids, but didn't think she wanted to have them with him! :ROFLMAO: He never envisioned having kids until after being 30 and well, he must of skipped the condom on the banana lesson in school. Oh and ladies, if you want to discuss children with the man you are dating, don't chase him with it. :rolleyes: "You need to play it cool with a man." WTF? Look if you are dating a guy, you best start asking the questions or you will be over 30 waiting for the fucker to grow-up. "No man can imagine having a body clock ticking away." Umm, men do, it is age 35. A second time he mentions men not having a biological clock ticking, but he felt Nadia's.

Situationship; that is a thing apparently. I had to look this up and it is: a romantic or sexual relationship that is not considered to be formal or established. "I'm trying to turn our situationship into something more serious." For the love of Mike! 😣 The more Nadia reads this letter, it seems she is the ordinary, run of the mill side piece, competing with the guy's ex. "He has done this for the past 10 years!" Mio dio! Mark says he has been there and says the person (guy) is not being mean, he is just unable to because they don't want to be vulnerable, but want their cake and it. So, a guy who has no business being in relationships. Gotcha. Leading someone on is cruel. Nadia's heart is "literally aching"-prepare for the outrage from Nadia. Oh Mark said something bright "Men can be dense." 🤣 More of this next week, every two weeks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.