Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has heard of Maddie Adderley, despite all of her 'exposure' to the industry. She can't sing. Sadly, her insecure stripping on the Gram and lack of work ethic and qualifications are also major barriers to her securing gainful employment. :(

I found many elements of Mark Adderley's rant about education on Coffee Moaning fascinating-infuriating, including Nadia's fawning reaction to his rage: "Preach baby" :sick: (probably hoping her hot husband would go viral 😂 😂). She was also able to convey a more balanced and informed opinion on yesterday's dead cat from central government, even with her comparatively limited vocabulary. :sneaky: Mark, on the other hand, begins by stating the proposed policy is one that we might expect in North Korea! 😂 twit.
COFFEE MOANING Compulsory Maths Until 18?! Fake R*PE Claims, EXPLOITED Young Actors SUE 50 Years On - YouTube (from Time stamp 3:30)

By Time stamp 6:40, he's "f*cking enraged" that literacy isn't given the same status as Maths and has discussed this with Maddie the Messiah! Except, I know that they didn't discuss the joke that was her 'English' education: watching films and hanging out in art galleries with her out of work father, suffering his endless dated opinions and nodding back at him. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie didn't write a single essay or poem, read very few books, engaged in no rounded debates and ended up with zero qualifications in English, Maths or anything else for that matter. I know they didn't discuss the fact that Maddie can barely string a sentence together to promote her 'songs'. Her Daddy got to become an author, though. 😡

In other news, thank goodness KiKi chose to return to school, despite the considerable inconvenience to her parents. Check out Mark Adderley's frustration as Nadia Sawalha gushes about Kiki's 'brilliant' Maths teacher. 😂 😂 😂 Witness his deep sigh, the sulky pouting and tousling of his highlighted quiff. Comedy Gold!

2023 is shaping up to be the year of Nadia Sawalha's unintentional truth bombs and I'm here for it! :love:
View attachment 1855401
I haven't watched them for months. This made me curious. Not sure what work Nadia has had but...she sure looks different! She also looks like someone who is sooo not into her husband. Her face tells it all. I think she's over him. He must be shitting it, his breadwinner might kick him to the kerb soon. Hopefully.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She has the lightin (blurs lines.evens skintone) def had botox in throat between eyes..teeth invisiigned) she still looks rough. Come on nads admit it ..body positivity & all that!

Reactions: 6
What a hard-faced cold hearted witch she is. How can she sit in front of a monitor talking publicly about William and Harry's relationship and seems to forget that we all know how she has treated her own sister, bullied her from day one and when Julia stood up to her she ditched her never to see or mention her ever again. The nitwitch has caused so much trouble in her own family and the family of her previous husband she is in no position to discuss anybody else's family relationships in public, she's a thoroughly nasty piece of shite.
I think Nadia is panicking, she's heard Julia is writing about her past and Nadia has gone into Narc mode and is starting to panic. She has begun her counter attack, she’s talking of Harry and saying he shouldn’t talk about the relationship and family because the other person isn’t there to defend themselves...

What she means is when Julia writes her book and possibly outs Narcissistic Nasty Nadias vile bullying of her youngest sister, it won't be fair on Nadia as she cannot defend herself and her heinous behaviour! Gosh I really hope Julia writes about her childhood and the pain endured by being bullied by her sister. I know she's had an interesting life acting but equally her foundations were set by the behaviour of her sisters, who bullied her throughout her childhood and continued recently. The best bit is Nadia has even admitted the bullying several times! She cannot suddenly deny her own words! 😂

If I was Julia, I'd be writing down everything Nadia has admitted about bullying her sister online and go from there.

Narc Nadia has banked on Julia never having the courage to tell her truth as many victims of bullying keep it inside and never do. I truly truly hope Julia finds the courage to speak her truth. If she does, nadia will finally be seen by the rest of the world a the narcissistic bully we all know she is.

Using the Prince Harry story as a means of talking about her own situation is shameful. Wasn't it Nadia who used her platform on Loose Women to talk about her "stormy relationship" with her sister when Julia wasn't there to defend herself??? 😡

You reap what you sow Nadia Sawalha, you reap what you sow!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What date did Nadia's parents go to Jordan? Did they miss their eldest daughter's 60th party then?

Reactions: 8
I don't have kids - so I'm probably not qualified to comment on this. But, I hate more than anything when parents absolutely cannot see fault in their children.

Moods is, objectively, not the best singer nor the best actor, nor the coolest, nor the funniest - but they absolutely worship the ground she walks on. She can do no wrong.

It is ridiculous and deluded from M and N - but hey, what does Mark always say... Denial isn't just a river in Egypt....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark frothing at the mouth saying that compulsory maths until 18 is another assault on the mental health of our young. Get a grip. I didn't particularly like maths but having to do things you don't like is part of being an adult. We can't all sit round in our toy caves dicking about on our laptops all day while someone else brings in the money. Some of us need qualifications so we can get a job and for most jobs even creative ones numeracy is a vital component.

• Heart
I really REALLY love that Julia now has all of the power re Nadia Sawalha's bullying behaviour! We all know it happened, nadia has even admitted it. There is nowhere for her to hide from the truth.

I bet Nadia has forgotten so many of the evil things she has done to Julia throughout her life and I bet Julia remembers every single evil act done to her. People tend to remember every evil act they've endured.

I also hope that if Julia does have the strength and courage to speak out about Nadia's bullying, it might open up the floodgates for everyone else Nadia has bullied and give them confidence to speak out too 🙏

• Heart
Stupid arse did nothing as usual but watched women carry all the chairs. He hadn’t even a friend or daughter to stay with when he had to get out of house, sums up what a horrible person he is.

Reactions: 15
Just watched a little coffee moaning as I'm under the weather. Hilarious moment where Nadia proudly announces her new cooking segment on their vlog, named "The Curly Cooks of Croydon"
You can see its taken her all week to come up with the title 😂 she asks Mank why does he think its called The Curly Cooks of Croydon, to which he belittles her by saying its something to do with your showing your pubes! Another cringe worthy Sawalha-Adderley moment 😂
As she leaves the room he reiterates it's to do with pubes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
When she says on coffee droning that Harry shouldn’t reveal a private conversation, she means Julia MUST not repeat a family conversation! I really hope Julia spills the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

here is the woman who never comments on other people's bodies.

today's coffee moaning was a major episode of nadia being all the things she is in denial about.
So gross. I don't see this as being any different to a pervy, much older man salivating over a young woman (or man). Speaking breathlessly about someone's arse essentially. This is exactly the type of creepy, invasive behaviour that puts people, yes even young, fit ones off using gyms. The irony, after all of his rants about old men perving after his younger daughters

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Nadia says, she's appauled that Princess do once told Harry he was thick like her.

What was it Nadia once said about her daughters education??? Wasn't it something equally appauling about them never going to be Doctors? Does anyone remember? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love this recent photo of Julia 💓 she looks relaxed, radiant, beautiful and happy

I think this is true....

https://www.idlehearts.com/1798031/after-a-certain-age-you-get-the-face-you-deserve

So happy for her 👌 you only need to look at the disheveled, prematurely aging, harsh and unhealthy Nadia to see the (vast) difference.

It's true that in the end we all reap what we sow for good or bad, and lies and spite and manipulation will reveal themselves even on a physical level, meanwhile kindness, altruism, being in touch with the higher self and having a loving heart, and sense of justice will also show themselves.

Every story tells a picture.

Maybe toxic Nadia just couldn't tolerate someone honest and clean in soul and spirit. That's a massive reflection on Nadia then, and also on nasty Mark who (for some reason, maybe unrequited feelings) seems to also hold a massive grudge against Julia.
Maybe because she didn't want to be an enabler and called them out on their collective bullshit?

Either way I'm so happy she escaped and found herself and is loving life and looks genuinely happy (not to say that she doesn't have unhappy moments we all do that's life) but she doesn't let it define her (take note Mark) this is what true beauty and grace (even under pressure) look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark frothing at the mouth saying that compulsory maths until 18 is another assault on the mental health of our young. Get a grip. I didn't particularly like maths but having to do things you don't like is part of being an adult. We can't all sit round in our toy caves dicking about on our laptops all day while someone else brings in the money. Some of us need qualifications so we can get a job and for most jobs even creative ones numeracy is a vital component.
Hear hear!

Reactions: 9
On todays coffee moaning when Nadia says "I don't like people writing books and writing private conversations, I just don't like that"

It's an obvious dig at Julia...
Once a bully always a bully hey Nadia!

But it's okay for Nadia & Mark to write a book about their children's homeschooling where they wrote about MANY private conversations!? Or its OK when Nadia Sawalha earns a huge income as a panalist on a show which interviews lots of people about books they've written which involve private conversations?!

The absolute irony! 🙄

17.05 mins in

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nadia says, she's appauled that Princess do once told Harry he was thick like her.

What was it Nadia once said about her daughters education??? Wasn't it something equally appauling about them never going to be Doctors? Does anyone remember? 🤔
It was on LW when Ruth asked Nadia Sawalha, "What happens when your girls go into the workplace?"
Nadia Sawalha Explains Why She Home Educates Her Children | Loose Women - YouTube Time stamp 4:30

In fact, the interview in its entirety reveals that she was entirely clueless about how the home education was actually working, despite the "hard work of being with them 24/7." 🤥 It's beyond shocking that this happened on daytime television. Maybe she was under strict instructions not to reveal any "spoilers", as Mark Adderley was hoping to secure a book deal one day. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It was on LW when Ruth asked Nadia Sawalha, "What happens when your girls go into the workplace?"
Nadia Sawalha Explains Why She Home Educates Her Children | Loose Women - YouTube Time stamp 4:30

In fact, the interview in its entirety reveals that she was entirely clueless about how the home education was actually working, despite the "hard work of being with them 24/7." 🤥 It's beyond shocking that this happened on daytime television. Maybe she was under strict instructions not to reveal any "spoilers", as Mark Adderley was hoping to secure a book deal one day. 😂
Well remembered @missmickey
Its incredulous that, she can sit critiquing Harry and the royal famiies behaviour when Nadia Sawalha's behaviour over the past 55 years has been utterly evil!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.