Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from laziness, there's nothing stopping Mark calling into Di's on one of his many trips into London and grabbing a bag of dirty washing to take back to his and wash it for her.
I can imagine Nanny Di can be a stubborn old boot, but there are certain times when Mark needs to take control of the situation. I know sometimes it's easier said than done, but like you say it suits Mark to let her live like that as he doesn't have to do anything.

Reactions: 14
Nits is obviously worried about what her lovely younger sister is going to spill
But she will blame the ADHD - but i doubt Julia will take that as an excuse or reason for her bullying and nastiness
And whats Geezer Dina's excuse for her behaviour? mmmmm.... cant wait

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apart from laziness, there's nothing stopping Mark calling into Di's on one of his many trips into London and grabbing a bag of dirty washing to take back to his and wash it for her.
That would leave her with no clothes then lol as I think she only has the one pair of grey stinking joggers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mank really is useless, as a father, son and husband. Just messes around with his filming of useless stuff, dances like a clown and mentions mental health now and again. That is his life and he can't even keep himself clean. Quite why Nanny Di makes the trip to the house I don't know why. Nits obviously detests her, can barely look at he sometimes.

I don't think Julia will mention much of the bullying from her vile sisters. Not while her parents are alive anyway.

Does anyone else remember AG's cover of 'Dancing Queen' with the lyrics replaced to be about the Sawalha-Adderleys? I can't find it anywhere and I'm wondering if it's just some scarring nightmare that I've deluded myself into thinking was reality.

The main chorus went 🎶 Maddieeee, Markkkkkk, Nads, Kikiiii - The Sawalha Adderleys 🎶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes I can remember in the middle of a coffee moaning a few yrs ago she announced Denise (Welch) had just texted her and she LOVED Denise. I am not sure if that's still true I think Denise can be very cutting going by bits I have read..can't they all though Nadia included. I think if they didn't have such a variety of different "Loose Women" they would have run out of people who were willing to work with Nadia by now. They do seem to be side lining her though especially as she doesn't have another job (apart from you tube) while alot of others do.
It would appear that hanging with Denise Welch is doing wonders for Lee Peart's networking. His relationship with Nadia Sawalha revolves solely around alcohol and her increasingly rare slots on LW. :sneaky:

NoNads.jpg

Still No Nads.jpg

The Florence + the Machine Fan Club on Twitter: "Florence Welch backstage at @the1975 show with the other Welch's in London tonight! Bonus @taylorswift13!! 📸: Denise Welch https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else remember AG's cover of 'Dancing Queen' with the lyrics replaced to be about the Sawalha-Adderleys? I can't find it anywhere and I'm wondering if it's just some scarring nightmare that I've deluded myself into thinking was reality.
I will look on his instagram. I think I can remember the t shirt he wore so should be able to find it

lesley joseph needs the money.....

@FirmAndFair here you go darlin!

The swarladerleeze!

I didn't realise there was a bit where mank's cock is highly apparent in bikini whilst ashley sings "manks a teaser he'll turn you on! Leave you laughing and then he's gone!"

The t shirt I remember from around that time

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Bullying is the wilful, deliberate and conscious desire to harm, threaten or frighten someone.

Nadia Sawalha has bullied her younger sister for over 50 years. Nadia made a conscious decision to bully Julia, she knew and knows exactly what she was and is doing.

I'm sure Nadia Sawalha has bullied many colleagues during her time on loose women also.

I know for sure, that the 1st person who has the courage to stand up and say Nadia Sawalha bullied them will be believed, it will come as no suprise sadly. I also feel sure once the flood gates open re the issue many other people who she has bullied will come forward as they will realise they are not alone.

ADHD is not an excuse for bullying anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It would appear that hanging with Denise Welch is doing wonders for Lee Peart's networking. His relationship with Nadia Sawalha revolves solely around alcohol and her increasingly rare slots on LW. :sneaky:

View attachment 1879401
View attachment 1879402
The Florence + the Machine Fan Club on Twitter: "Florence Welch backstage at @the1975 show with the other Welch's in London tonight! Bonus @taylorswift13!! 📸: Denise Welch https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter
patsy palmer doesn't look like she wants lee's arm around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mank really is useless, as a father, son and husband. Just messes around with his filming of useless stuff, dances like a clown and mentions mental health now and again. That is his life and he can't even keep himself clean. Quite why Nanny Di makes the trip to the house I don't know why. Nits obviously detests her, can barely look at he sometimes.

I don't think Julia will mention much of the bullying from her vile sisters. Not while her parents are alive anyway.
I think the cruelest thing Dina and Nadia did was speak a secret language between themselves that poor baby Julia didn’t understand 😡

View attachment 1879401
View attachment 1879402
Such a hangeronner enabling himself to mix with the rich and famous #Taylorswift

Last edited:
  • Sad
Give it a minute and he’ll be claiming to have worked with Lisa Marie Presley and director hat will be on for Graceland 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
I see Nadia’s rent a friend Caz a.k.a danceyehtitsoff is having a rant on IG stories about tattle! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Perhaps Manky shouldn’t reveal in the latest vlog the dates of his and his family member’s medical appointments or other personal information about his children. He’s calling it a Vlogmas schedule but the dolt decided to write out in big letters on papers all of his family’s appointments for the month.
Omg just seen it ! Well spotted @Hopscotch! He says he has got to week 5 of Vlogmas planning and indeed apart from his, the kids and dogs medical appointments can’t see much else🤔
How stupid is he to edit and upload this private information 😡
Ps can’t he use an Excel sheet??🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.