Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mental Hoax

They are over ambitious, they should forget the flowers and just have a lawn they could maintain
Yes! Just clear it back, tidy it up, and then think about adding some colour. No, they do one “bed” and then spend 6 months faffing with it surrounded by shit and chaos.

Happy weekend Tattlers ❤

9B81EF08-EA3A-4BCF-A499-3F76AB003612.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
If you were Nadia, would you not have got the hint by now?
People are sick of seeing her make an idiot of herself.
A few of the comments on the ‘bikini shot’ DM article…
805EEBCF-D4C9-4234-AD87-93E6E3A435D1.jpeg
A611C41B-BCBB-481B-A7A1-7DD85CB04C9D.jpeg
9C071BC4-216B-47CE-9019-E7EFE4F210C1.jpeg
11DFBA7A-FCA5-47CA-BF77-F16BC734E04E.jpeg
EDC056D2-F823-4356-AC35-3C2B975366FB.jpeg
13B1D6D6-1007-4AE9-8C91-BD6E192861FD.jpeg
22A0CDB0-700C-4C4B-94C1-04978ECFC408.jpeg
60436DDD-7762-425A-BB8B-EE3129CDF0DC.jpeg
0963C1CE-A4C0-49DF-A3AF-F02F838F69D9.jpeg
0D4F93EB-0D33-4858-A833-D1C7D20A1E9C.jpeg
FF125D7E-5C71-4CB2-9F9E-8B09DB285E9A.jpeg
62A2943D-8DBF-4AAE-8C85-9FD1B7BF794D.jpeg
56180C1E-128C-43B2-A7F7-8D5B9838356F.jpeg
74472811-693C-49A7-B989-D7482EE57B95.jpeg
E7B9490F-BBB3-48D5-9860-980EB558DFFD.jpeg
2F0E3DDF-F0EC-41C5-AC8B-3E85CC97735D.jpeg
37CEC333-5CD5-4993-A167-0531F321EB58.jpeg
5A78D3E6-8CDB-43A6-BDDE-F95259EE9D19.jpeg
58BD29B0-2CA9-4A2F-906A-3937193F49B6.jpeg
8360C356-9A79-455E-BF76-DA2FE58D21CB.jpeg
B8C38EF7-AB59-45C1-9C7D-024AEDF0D37E.jpeg
81CC8059-8F2E-41EB-BAAF-93C17463F304.jpeg
11DF8A4C-8D86-4650-A721-50AC4F62C5D5.jpeg
BFA6BA4D-952F-49FF-988F-4D4063A999F0.jpeg
FD0BE4AD-96B6-49BB-A588-95F3335DF539.jpeg
B391D87E-3C32-43EF-878C-7915BFBBBDC4.jpeg
236CB941-4A11-4B4F-BD52-8417C48C9BD2.jpeg
57805A09-09D6-4066-87D4-1888259DE333.jpeg
BB4CBAC1-7BDE-4486-9945-53B921B3899C.jpeg
E1AF80D3-7BB1-413E-9FAA-86DDD7A18BB0.jpeg
649A8B5B-9CC9-4249-9260-C696824A81B3.jpeg
AA1F1B18-92E7-4792-98F0-8A1D880A9A80.jpeg
BFF150FC-14B6-4C79-B139-62441AD5636B.jpeg
61228EBF-3FA1-4002-BDF3-982968D85F20.jpeg
59ADBA5F-9188-495B-8416-55676C569942.jpeg
D4D1FF92-A279-4572-8F5B-4A10BC1524A6.jpeg
946419F3-39D6-4AA6-9193-6990D76B53A4.jpeg
D085E3AD-2EF1-4CE4-94D4-8F72EB8E0991.jpeg
B77EC551-2266-4856-A474-695F6AEBF95A.jpeg
D66BD889-2A3D-4656-924B-5CE487624BDD.jpeg
383054F5-47A1-43B8-A653-1B68D1DA49FF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Bulls**t detector

She probably caught it from the groomers. Any decent dog owner knows that if a dog goes to a groomers it needs a kennel cough vaccination.

Groomers? By Groomer's do you mean the table that they shave their dogs on and then eat on and the hair trimmers that they use on the dogs arse's and then on nanny Di's hair? I don't think hair, whether human or canine is a priority in that house. Manky only showers as often as the dogs and Nitty Dips her head under a tap some mornings. They live in shit, they lie in shit and they look like shit.

• Sick
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Give it a bloody rest.... Yet again he reminds us.... 😴😴

I see your sixteen and a half years Narc, and i will give you my twenty three. I woke up this morning and my first thought wasn't to jump onto Insta and post a self absorbed ramble yet again. No ,I woke up at 6.30, got my kids off to school and was at my desk by nine. You should try it one day, you absolute 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Absolutely he ruined her channel. His blatant narcissism and poor attitude towards critics, banal jokes, filthiness, navel gazing, malicious slurs towards viewers on the lives and need to self gratify does not make for light-hearted fun viewing, which, for all of Nadia's faults (and she has many and also displays narcissistic behaviour), Nadia and Kaye's channel offered. Of course, Kaye called Mark out and was not seen on the channel again, but we've already documented that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Podular

Chatty Member
⚡Newsflash⚡ to Mark twatface Adderley.
A lot of us mature adults no longer drink, for many reasons to do with either ourselves or our loved ones. Most of us don't give it a second thought, don't even mention it and get on with our full lives enjoying our vimto,coke, water,tea etc, better memories, better health and more sensible conversations.
YOU don't even like football, maybe that could be the real reason you "often felt outside the excitement of these euros" !🤷!
You must be the biggest prat I've ever come across. You think your posts and your CM chat makes you appear deep and intelligent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .
What do you know about ANYTHING in the real world, you hardly ever step foot in it .

🤭 Hardly #bekind of me but he is such an annoying tosser !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
So many brilliant title suggestions this time, however @Tuppence wins with 31votes...

Recap...

The Sawalha-Adderleys went on holiday with goodness knows how many people, to a place that didn't let dogs on the furniture, so they allowed their dogs on the furniture...

Mark got food poisoning and used it to ignore his subs again and again...

The subs said goodbye to Xander and hello to AG new well advertised toupee...

Nadia's NoGa is completely out of sync, bit like Nadia...

A little insignificant sub called Maureen said hello from the dark side, her comments were removed and she seems to have vanished...

Several other subs had their comments removed because they forgot they are only allowed to agree with what the Sawalha-Adderleys say...

Nadia went on 2 holidays in 2 weeks...

Nadia and Mark decided it was appropriate to do a podcast on whether anyone regretted having children, because their 13yr old child isn't anxious and depressed enough!

A significant difference was highlighed between Nadia and her beloved sub Ashley.

AG has booked an "Addison Lee" car to drive him on his holiday around London for the TV awards show, where as "Nadia Sawalha off the TELLY" has taken her elderly and poorly parents on holiday ON THE TRAIN!

Nadia is currently away in a caravan/luxury lodge with her parents where poor old diabetic Teddy will be living off excessive carbs and Nadia drama all week...

Here's to another week highlighting the misdemeanours of the Sawalha-Adderleys.

Edited to say... I've asked the moderaters to amend my Toodke Pip spelling mistake... Apologies!
Thanks to not SUBmissive for setting up the new thread and for the great summary.
Love the title @Tuppence.👍
Here’s my two pen’orth.🤗

Funnies from the last Thread.

OMGoshness!

The last thread has to win 🏆 for being one of the best yet for witty remarks.
Just soooo funny and fast moving. Thanks to all for the great laughs🙏😊

There were so many ‘crackers’ but I’d just end up filling this new thread with the old one again.

In the style of ‘sweet li’l Helen from South Africa,’ 😇 I’ve added relevant emojis for effect. (That was actually quite fun- sad eh?)🙈🤪😂🎉🌈🦄🌈🧠😵💫💃🏻🐷🐔💐🌞🌈🌈

Despite all their shenanigans, and our differing opinions, it’s good to remind ourselves that we all have the giggles in common.
Not from a place of malice but just human nature.
(If ya didn’t laugh-you’d cry kinda sentiment.)

Great to see SEVERAL new Tattlers arriving too.👋❤
I think this thread saw more new arrivals than ever before.
(Trying to recall what triggered that?
Answers on BBC a postcard please?🤓)

Here’s some hi-lights-😊

'Food poisoning'. Must have been Nadia cooking chicken then.🍗🤮😂@kais93

She’ll be too busy holding his hair back for him while he’s chucking up, and wiping his arse for him👶🏻😂🤮@HereForAScroll

…they are all driving home in their Covidpod.😷🚙😂@chipmunk

She says hot 🔥husband, I say he looks like worzel gummidge let out on day release 😂

…looks like he could contaminate/poison the food and not the other way around?🤢☠😂@Misbehaving

Patrick run for the hills mate.
🏃‍♂️🏔🏔😂@Miss LDN

…absuloute knob cheese, what a prick🍆🧀😂@tomtomclub

#cantcountchristmastreeseither
🎄🎄🌲🌲😂@Hopscotch

…her ‘Snow White’ mirror, convinces her everyday🪞😂@chipmunk

Where is your pretty little sister, have you eaten her?👧🥂😂@rivermonster

…to crown it out his smut and the KOOMBIAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 🏕🎶🕊🙏😂@diamondtext

And she’s still got the fooking dungarees on👃🏻☢⚠😂@Dinaaaaa

Sad bastard syndrome🤦🏻😂@Podular

The stinking dungarees are holding her up, thus making her appear like she’s almost sober.☠🥴😂@HereForAScroll

…as my old granny used to say

I’d probably tickle them to death with the bread knife .......🍞🔪 😂@diamondtext

I still feel like the dogs are cleaner than them🐩🐶😂@The godmother1

For Pete's sake, your on holiday in Norfolk, I'm here stuck with no haircut and sweltering heat bitch!😡☀💈💇🏻‍♀️✂😂@bitterntwisted

…that whole shitshow is madder than Billy Smarts Flying Circus …
💩🤡🎪😂

Let’s not forget the banofee desert, the stuff of nightmares 🍰🥵😅@diamondtext

(About the holiday home in Norfolk)

…call in the priest to do an exorcism!

Give the condemned building the last rights put it out of its misery!! ☣🏚✝💀🪦😂@Misbehaving

The piano on her new song sounds like Manky in a bipolar state sat going plinky plonk on his piano...
🎹🎹😂@notSUBmissive

Liberace on speed. All those bleedin' silver rings still make me shiver.🎹💍💍💍💊💉😂@Herbert2005

…she's just slipped off a yoga incompatible sandal just to pose for the pic.🩴📸😂@kais93
*it will take the cleaner a day to calm down.

Definitely will need petrol and a match.⛽🔥😂@Podular

The lies just drip off his tongue like the sweat from his man boobs(.)(.) 🥵👅😂@Bulls**t detector

AG ... "wanna buy a watch"
⏱⌚😂@notSUBmissive

She thinks she's so fecking wonderful, next she'll be telling us that she pisses glitter.
🚽🧻✨🎉😂@Herbert2005

No no no that is not his toenail.. Its like a pork scratching.... Yak!
🦶🥓🐷😂@Oohlia

The dungarees were sitting up in the front seat without support and there were flies on the windows trying desperately to get out. 👖🪰🪰😂@Bulls**t detector

thumbsdownitis…
The more thumbs down you get, the further your hairline slides back.
👎👨‍🦲😂@HereForAScroll

Grunge-arees👖😂@chipmunk

…one prominent goblin toenail is suitable revenge for the close ups of her generous labia.🦶🩲👄😂@missmickey

Jeez Louise dungarees🤪👖😂@chipmunk

"Generous labia". Don't know whether to laugh, cry or hurl.
😂😢🤢@Villanelly

Mark suggests her in the mini waving and Nads just looks at him very seriously and says "I don't think driving after what happened." "Oh yes sorry." Clang, clang, clang went the trolley. IDIOT!🚘👋🤯😂
@bitterntwisted

FFS, i need to calm my shite down a little, as i've just posted loads of 😡in the space of 15 mins .😌💩🕰😂
@Herbert2005

…hell he would more than likely have played for England if it wasn’t for his lesbian mother, alcoholism, depression, creative talent 😴😴😴
⚽🇬🇧🏆👩‍❤️‍👩🏳️‍🌈🍻😞👨‍🎨😂@armywife119

Yeah, and i'm Father Christmas. Ho Ho Ho Bitches. 🎅🏻😂@Herbert2005

The clenched fist will be printed on sleeveless muscle tops in size Xs to xxxl and will be available nationwide just swipe up and click the link and if you’re a family member you will also get a sticker like the wee children get at the dentist

Clenchin for her pension.
✊👚🦷👵😂@diamondtext

Well, if you like bitter lemon you have psychopathic tendencies. 🤣

(Who is thinking of Julia right now?)
🍋🍋😂@bitterntwisted

I wonder if teacher Mark has put Maureen on the naughty step
😂👨‍🏫🪜@notSUBmissive

Mank the hot gangster producer expressing himself through his grungy toe where in fact his brain is
😂
Dawg 🔥🔫🦶🧠😂@

Acting like a mega dick won't make yours any bigger, Narc. 🍆😂@Herbert2005

Don't be a sheep, Little Mo Peep
🐑👀😂@CeeThreeTV

trulling or trawling.
You know what they say, if you can't pronounce a word then don't use it. ⚓😉🤦‍♀️😂@bitterntwisted

He'll be frantically hunting for that cricket bat 😨🏏 😂@chipmunk

The poor woman (Betty) looks like she's being held hostage.🔫😷😂@notSUBmissive

.Writing his next Amazon bestseller. Honey I'm just a twat. 📖📚😂@Miss LDN

…most of her body seems to be outside of the garment. I don't even know how that is possibles👖🤔😂@chipmunk

AG has fallen over twice whilst out walking & of course he reply’s to nittys emojis..perhaps his wig slipped over his eyes.
Wigs & labias I can’t cope.💇🏻🐪
@Bash a Troll

See the wee hillbilly dungarees -
Do they come with a pair of pliers to prize them off yourself after 5 days wear?👖🛠😂@diamondtext

Oh go on Nitty, show him your tree pose, except this time, raise your LEFT leg.🌳🧘🏻🦵😂@chipmunk

Mr Moob and Lady Gunt 😂😂@missmickey

It can't be much of a turn on when your not so hot (but certainly sweaty) husband presents you with a selection box of tampons / a fridge full of aspirin / a pair of stripper stilts he bought with the pocket money you gave him.
🩹💊👯‍♀️💰💸😂@missmickey

Why didn't I get a welcome message off gettin wiggy with it
👋💇🏻😂@Rosieposey

Why does Moodie type like she is texting on a 2003 Nokia.📱😂@Gloria Rostron

It definitely looks like something my dog does after my son has given her too many chew sticks.@Herbert2005

Oh and do feel free to add your wondrous FART effects where suitable. 💨😂@chipmunk

Mark Adderley wants to dig out the nail clippers (and use them) before he pierces Nadia Sawalha's lucrative saggy fun bags. ✂(.)(.)😂@

.We've all seen the way his dirty ringed hand has stuck itself inside a pickled onion jar🖕💍💍🧅🍯😂@afrozenpea

He’ll Probably have an array of new t-shirts to show his moobs off .
👕(.)(.)😂@Waffle3

Hoping I credited all funnies to correct authors.
Apologies if not.
❤😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I've just taken one for the team, I've fast forwarded through the latest vlog to see who features in it and what content is in it etc.. Watching paint dry would far superior to watching this Vlog, it truly would 😕

It's also from a couple of months ago when Teddy 1st fell ill 🤒

Predominantly Mark and a little bit of Nanny Di in the park and in the car talking absolutely benal rubbish
- 0 to 16mins

Nadia at the dentist
- 16mins to 33 mins (17minutes of dentist vlog?)

Mark, Nanny Di and Mental Mark with another benal chat about nothing
- 33mins to the end

None of the vlog requires anything more that a couple of mins editing to stick 3 separate films together.. It's along time since I've watched a vlog but my goodness it was Bad, REALLY REALLY BAD!

The vlog has a #Gift so I'm assuming she got the very expensive invisilign teeth things for free which is shocking as she won't wear them and she can more than afford them 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
So looking at a bit of the latest vlog once again it opens with Mark - this is not a family channel anymore this is Mark and his mums channel. He needs to change the name of their channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Mental Hoax

I’m not a member (I was but cancelled) but it makes me so 😡 when they don’t do the members content.

People have PAID for it you utter a****oles. You haven’t had your leg amputated Mark, you have a dog at the vets. Stop doing GFH, film reviews and all the other 💩 and fulfil the contract you have with these people 🤬

And what a load of tripe he was spouting this morning. In over 200 years, Chichi is the most unusual case the RVC have ever encountered? Yeah ok Mark. That rings about as true as your bipolar diagnosis.

I can’t find it to quote it but someone mentioned earlier that maybe they regret getting the dogs. They admit this in a recent COAMP. Quick summary - They bought the dogs for their very young children, were surprised the very young children didn’t look after them, regret getting them. Who gets a dog for a 7 year old and genuinely thinks that 7 year old will look after it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️💆‍♀️ Morons.

• Heart
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The Sawalha-Adderleys are EXPERTS at playing the victims... Take just this past week, their dogs are the ones who are suffering yet the gruesome twosome talk like it's them who are the victims...

Toffee is poorly because they chose not to get her vaccinated... Chi Chi is ill due to goodness knows what has happened to her and she is unable to come home because they failed to properly vaccinate their dogs... But woe is Nadia and Mark!

Nadia chose to microwave honey and woe is Nadia!

Nadia has had 2 holidays back to back but all you here is woe is us, it rained, I burnt myself...

Every week is the same, woe is them, Marks spent a lifetime ignoring his mental health and had an alleged breakdown... Woe is Mark 🙄

Teddy had a stroke, the Sawalha-Adderleys did nothing but woe is them...

They are perpetual victims living the life of dossers, selling every element of their filthy life for a few pounds. They barely work, they get given freebie after freebie, they charge people to watch the humiliation that is their life...

The are con artists repeatedly trying to play woe is me victims. Annoying is an understatement 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
My lovely grandad never had a day off work (other than holidays) in his whole engineering career... He walked to and from work 45mins each way... He never complained...

The Sawalha-Adderleys... How many hours a week do they work? How many days off have they had with any old excuse in just the past year?

It's actually quite pathetic! They chose to monetize their channel and turn it from a hobby to an alleged job... The slightest thing goes wrong in their life and everything falls down like a deck of cards, their life appears very fragile...

We've had pathetic excuses for loads of days off... It says so much about them as people... They've lost ALL perspective...

Woe is me, my dog is ill so I cannot post on social media!!! WTAF! 😂

Woe is me, my dog is ill so I cannot edit the Sunday Sh*t Show... 😂

Have they heard themselves!!!

Seriously GET A GRIP!!!

Its time for them to admit they are bored of their channel as the excuses just keep coming...

My grandad would think they were literally crazy!

The Sawalha-Adderleys wouldn't know hard work or even normal work if it hit them in the face... 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Catwoman

VIP Member
There must be something in our 'had enough' meters today. Watched CM for the first time in ages.

I've had my fill of them now...full to overflowing. I'm sick of the lies. They're a parody, in a few months it'll be loft, Christmas tree and fucking village again. It's boring.

Their disdain to the gullible paying followers is disgusting, do something properly or not all all. Shoving out old episodes they've seen is nothing more than robbing the vulnerable, they've some cheek! The way his mental health crisis was and still is being handled and reported by each of them sickened me.
The insincerity over a followers sudden death was awful. Their very out of date vlogs are completely pointless, now it is their poor dog. Both of which are stressed, taunted and hounded by the household. Don't get me started on her two daughters, one is on a slippery slope and sounds like a loving intervention is required, but both require, love, respect, attention and stability. M goes on about his chaotic upbringing? Bloody hell man, look at the chaos around around you as a father!! Content, it's all content! It's all opportunities for cash. 😡

As for the silly cow putting that honey in a microwave. 😱 It's nothing to do with self diagnosed ADD, it's N being stupid, careless and having no respect for others property. (Brand new caravan/Lodge?) 😱

Today's coffee morning, N saying neither of them knew about caring for a blind dog then moments later M going on about a blind dog he'd had! They really are a couple morons living in a hovel of chaos. It's not fun, it's not a laugh anymore for viewers. It's car crash viewing and not of the Osbourne's standards. It's become game playing and threats from a creepy, dirty on line dick and she's wrecked her career with this. They take the piss out of everyone around them to make cash; his mother, her parents, Lisa, the hanger on comedian. Insincere, greedy, users. I've had it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Dinaaaaa

And I didn’t buy her not realising what would happen when she posted the bikini pic! So transparent! Plus, why can’t he give up talking about alcohol? He’s enough to drive anyone to drink.

• Sick
  • Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Her behaviour in the dental clinic was appalling IMO.
Both her (and Hannah) were like giggly schoolgirls. She was loud and as usually talks way too much about herself or about nothing of any use or interest.
It was very cringe.

She behaves so inappropriately.
Dentist was relatively handsome…was she trying to impress him by doing the whole - “Look at me, I’m such great fun “ thing?
I don’t think he was impressed Nardiar.😂
Also, when have we ever seen her wear a visor apart from occasionally on vlogs from LW?
She barely wears a mask 😷
Was the visor so that she could be recognised and get some attention.
Going on about being ‘Queen’???!!!
🙄
I really think she went in there feeling and acting like a superstar and if the treatment was #gifted or part of an ad, she’d be lording it up as a result. Intolerable.
Who behaves like this (below) in such a setting?
Totally agree. And yes, it was #gifted.

D4B5D411-D656-4BD5-BBEF-75FC1D8BC615.jpeg

What I find most disgusting though, is that she openly said on the vlog, that she contacted the dentist and used Hannah’s cancer to get the treatment done (24:05 is when the starts speaking about this).

Who even does that? And who admits it so shamelessly?
Oh yeah… Nadia Sawalha.

Vile woman

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Podular

Chatty Member
If they really loved the dogs they would take proper care of them? Again (as is often the case with these 2) it's actions that count not words)
Everything they do is performative so is getting in a state about the dog I believe they have an attachment to the dogs just like they have attachments to anything that gives them a temporary relief or high? (him with his star wars figures or her with a big Mac or sugary treat for example)?
The dogs amuse them and provide a bit of light relief from the chaos and darkness ?(how chi chi is going to cope now if she needs full time medication and looking after is she really in the safest pair of hands?).
Just like the children must have done when they were little and then they grow out of the cute phase and then you see they are a responsibility?
Mark and Nadia have proved again and again how bad they are at dealing with responsibility (I'm sorry but this matters )
So that really isn't good is it....and doesn't make people feel reassured (despite them giving reassurances)?
They might think they care but can they relate or show true empathy by actually caring for their pets.
Including grooming and being careful and providing a more safe and secure environment to live in.
It's not enough to over emote or turn up the drama a notch just so everyone is borderline hysterical or send long winded over explaining messages on insta or Twitter.. or mark suddenly finding his religious inclination.....send prayers!
Yes send prayers but again I'm sorry to burst your bubble it's not enough to continually ask the universe for help (I e it's there only as a kind of bank to be used for emergencies) the thing is it's supposed to be reciprocal (your supposed to give something back to others!)
If (and it's a big if) let's say he truly had a prick of conscience and the dogs diagnosis had left him shaken and (here is an emotion he is unfamiliar with feeling a bit guilty because he hasn't respected them or treated them with consideration in the past) then imo their would be a chance of hope and even of a true bond developing?
Yes painful nasty uncomfortable guilt along with its close friend shame that has become the modern day elephant in the room.
We are told to get rid of it not to have it and if others provoke or open it in us they are pretty much demonised to within an inch of their lives!
Nobody likes it sure it's deeply disturbing on some levels but then ironically it's the uncomfortable emotions (the real medicine needed here) that if you can take them (guilt and shame and insecurity) and not deny them or run away but stay with it bring them closer ask what are they really trying to teach me?
That's the way forward in my opinion (so many on line complain about shaming) well dry your eyes dear because what you don't want to hear is the very thing that you should be told! (Often is the case)
So don't fucking neglect the dogs (yes you both have) or see them as a chore or use them as performing seals to cheer you up or to get the love from the subs
No the dogs need love from both of you (you want the gravitas of being adults and being wise and benevolent?) well bloody act like it then!
Do the right thing by those animals and then people might actually believe that you both cared.
Not by sending messages over electronic media but by cleaning up your mess and toxicity so that the dogs don't have to live in it and get affected by it!
Love is what we do not just being passive and congratulating ourselves on having feelings!
The dogs are showing you Mark and Nadia what is missing in your lives and what you must pay attention to and work on?
Will you listen to them !?
Yes to all of this ♥👆.
It would have been my friends birthday today, she died just before lockdown, same age as Nadia, poles apart.
My friend didn't have time or feel the need to tell the world via the internet how much she loved her dogs or her husband. She was too busy working, helping, caring and nurturing people, animals and plants. Any spare time and money went to animal charities. She did all this as regularly as breathing but still found time to be great fun and was very humble and self depreciating.She would be very grateful for humble gifts like socks, never forgot to thank people or peoples birthdays even when dying. Which she did without fanfare.☹
Actions ALWAYS speak louder than empty words imo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31