Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
Its makes me wonder how long he waited to get chichi to the vet to be so ill
As I said earlier my dog was seriously ill 3 weeks ago. I saw the vet during the day & she had treatment, I was asked to return the next day. By the night-time she hadn't improved and I drove 12 miles to a private vet at 1.30am, I couldn't wait till the morning. It cost me £221, I never gave it a 2nd thought.....she is better now 😍
I honestly don't feel they take really good care of the dogs. Look how they don't even pay to give them a good bath and professional groom.
Someone on here did mention giving them raw food. I do the same and it really is good for them, so I doubt it has anything to do with that 🙂
@Maid22 I hope your dog gets better x
The suggestion earlier by a Tattler that it could be Alabama Rot kind of makes sense as he said there were lesions in ChiChi’s ‘Bit where the tummy joins the hip area’ GROIN.
Wasnt there also a photo of Moodie & Saint Patrick in the woods with ChiChi in Norfolk?
Alabama Rot can be picked up in wet muddy areas.
Dog owners should be checking their pets daily for lumps nd bumps and all pet lovers do that naturally when they stroke and pet their animals.
How long were those lesions there and how were they only picked
up on when ChiChi was really poorly?
I don’t think any of them stroke or pet ChiChi & Toffee much at all except for a ruffle under the chin for the camera on the No tit Sherlock Sunday Show.
I was trying to find the photo of Moodie & Saint Patrick in the muddy woods which was posted on her insta during their Norfolk stay but I don’t see it on Moodies insta now????
If they’re saying it’s blood cancer, valsculitis or whatever, would ChiChi have lesions in her groin?
Who knows?
Maybe it is Alabama Rot but he’d like us a to believe it’s not as they might somehow be responsible for taking ChiChi to a place where she could pick it up then not check her over?
I suppose we’ll find out soon enough…or NOT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Absolutely correct. I was in fact giving my 👎 just as he was saying all that nonsense. I didn’t give it regarding Chi Chi. I truly hope she gets better. I gave it as I always do because I can’t stand his pompous, sycophantic ramblings or his filthy, scruffy appearance.

But what if the YouTube police find out its you and Manky has to take action? ..... Will you be as devastated as AG is going to be when he realises they are frauds? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know exactly how you feel. I've been getting more and more angry as the day has gone on. I typed out a huge rant earlier and had to delete it because i didn't want to give that pair of attention whores anymore of my time, plus it was absolutely full of expletives. I didn't think i could despise those two any more than i did before, but i do. :mad:
I so get you, I'm a sweary bugger too!!! I really don't understand how their subs haven't seen through lies, we all have on here, they don't give a tit about their subs, it's all about the money to them, they lie constantly, they'll milk it out on chi chi, the fake grief, relief etc, it's just 💰💰, shame on them.:mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Someone in the comments (on the you tube channel) thinks that possibly Chi chi could have Alabama rot?
As apparently that has similar symptoms to the ones mark described (poor dog) and also tells Mark to be aware of the increased rats in his area (because it could be linked?)
Sounds just awful?
I don't know too much about these things (has anyone else heard of this?)
Let's just hope that the vet finds the real cause of chi chi's illness oh and that mark reads the (helpful) comments and takes notice (and doesn't delete them)?

I wouldn't be surprised if there were rats in the teens hovel or in their laundry room. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be surprised if there were rats in the teens hovel or in their laundry room. 🤮
Mark saw a mouse in a recent podcast and Nadia hinted that they might have rats a few years ago. I would not be sleeping on a mattress on the floor downstairs in that house if I was Maddie.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think he felt pressured (from here?) to give an update and had planned to use it as click bait in tomorrow's CM title along with begging for more sympathy thumbs up. Though having said that he probably will still do so

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's as sick as he is, both pulling the attention into the public arena regarding Kiki's dog. They both should have kept quiet about it for Kiki's sake. Nitty knows the attention that video received of Kiki being given the puppy, it reached America. She's going to cash in on that again, she's so predictable.

I agree Manks behaviour has been despicable, but always the Media bleep thinks.. Hmm, 'I'll go quiet as if I am protecting Kiki and doing it for her sake, then I will get massive attention". She knows what she's doing, then it will be:

'Nadia Sawalha finally breaks her silence.' What kind of society do we live in where numbskulls like this are making headlines because their dog is ill?

Really? To use that as content? She must have literally thought "Brilliant the dog is ill, I get bag loads of attention and maybe a Loose Women slot."

They both sicken me.
Friggin journalists sicken me. Why would they think this is a story and why haven't they done any real research on the fake that is Nitty Swearahla and how she really lives her life? Just because she's" off the tele" they think people are interested in the mundane aspects of her false trivial life. If they had a read on here they would get a REAL story.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I think he felt pressured (from here?) to give an update and had planned to use it as click bait in tomorrow's CM title along with begging for more sympathy thumbs up. Though having said that he probably will still do so
Do you think if Chi Chi were to pass away, it would trigger another mental health episode for him?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But what if the YouTube police find out its you and Manky has to take action? ..... Will you be as devastated as AG is going to be when he realises they are frauds? 🤣🤣
Ha ha I’m shaking in my boots at the prospect. 😱. AG is never going to wake up and smell the coffee he’s far too invested and after all he thinks he’s family. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They are not protecting Kiki, he's telling everyone about how his dog died when he was away at the same place she's staying,doesn't he think she'll not look at sm? I feel so sorry for her.
Such a typical narcissistic trait, making it all about his experience. Makes me so sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That's an interesting point Chipmunk about him touching his nose 5 times in five minutes and also points raised by other Tattlers regarding body language (giving him and her away)?
It makes me curious then about their general overall fidgeting? Especially during the how to stay married shows 😃! (Also during coffee moaning).
He touches his nose plays with his glasses takes them off and on runs his fingers through his hair and scratches or picks at his nails (or bites them).
He also looks away a lot and as for her she is not quite as bad but as previously mentioned she does touch her hair a lot or also scratches occasionally?
So does this mean that a lot of their responses are rehearsed and thought out?
It's not exactly spontaneous is it? They have to think about what they are going to say (especially him)
Which might be an indicator of people basically saying one thing but meaning another and despite trying to appear open are actually quite secretive even a little bit cunning?
I would be interested to know what anyone else thinks about this (because that's been getting on my nerves for some time 😛)
I think in particular Mark has often come across as glib and superficial precisely for those reasons (because despite talking a lot it doesn't come across as heartfelt?)
Also he often avoids looking at the camera unless he is either angry (the death stare) or being hyper and then his eyes bulge!
She has her moments (especially with the hair) but she seems calmer and more thoughtful sometimes (especially on htsm) and that's when he becomes the most fidgety!
Sorry I'm being a bit repetitive but yes looking back on it it is quite revealing i think?

Also great new profile picture HereForAScroll 👌
Touching your nose is a well known trait in liars.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t doubt ChiChi is poorly but they’ve already written off the NNSShow?
How convenient.
There’s always a reason these days not to do it.
So many reasons in the last month or two not to do Cm, yoga, Sunday show, cook along/meals in minutes, reviews etc.
when will the announcement be made that they will refund everyone their monthly payment?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
[/QUOTE]the vet bill will be enormous, I presume AG will start a collection to help them out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so angry, they are so quick to cancel the NNSS but not so quick to offer refunds to those stupid enough to pay for it. 😠😠

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t doubt ChiChi is poorly but they’ve already written off the NNSShow?
How convenient.
There’s always a reason these days not to do it.
So many reasons in the last month or two not to do Cm, yoga, Sunday show, cook along/meals in minutes, reviews etc.
when will the announcement be made that they will refund everyone their monthly payment?
I have no doubt the girls are upset but Kiki didn't get back until today and Maddie has spent all day posting on IG so isn't it very early to call off the NNSS?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not a member (I was but cancelled) but it makes me so 😡 when they don’t do the members content.

People have PAID for it you utter a****oles. You haven’t had your leg amputated Mark, you have a dog at the vets. Stop doing GFH, film reviews and all the other 💩 and fulfil the contract you have with these people 🤬

And what a load of tripe he was spouting this morning. In over 200 years, Chichi is the most unusual case the RVC have ever encountered? Yeah ok Mark. That rings about as true as your bipolar diagnosis.

I can’t find it to quote it but someone mentioned earlier that maybe they regret getting the dogs. They admit this in a recent COAMP. Quick summary - They bought the dogs for their very young children, were surprised the very young children didn’t look after them, regret getting them. Who gets a dog for a 7 year old and genuinely thinks that 7 year old will look after it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️💆‍♀️ Morons.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The vets will struggle to diagnose as they haven't seen the Sawalha-Adderleys sh*t tip of a garden.

It's a hazardous petri dish of filth! Rats, mice, old nappies, years old household rubbish, mattresses which will house LOTS of rats... I dread to think what else is in the garden, no vet would ever dream anyone lives like the SLOBerleys do...

As for them supporting their children! That'll be a 1st! IF THRY WERE SUPPORTING KIKI, whose dog it is, there would be no uploads to social media as thry know she hates it... There would have been no live today discussing football...

I dread to think what their definition of "supporting" their kids means! Something along the lines of throwing a just eat McDonalds at them and keeping them in their bedrooms whilst they film something irrelevant important downstairs 😡

Im sure the vets know by now, Day 3, what's wrong with the dog... The Sawalha-Adderleys are probably too embarrassed to say... 😡

The BIGGEST thing that's wrong with chi chi, is her adult owners who shouldn't be allowed children never mind dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.