Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just see it now NADIA SAWALHA-THE FACE OF ALABAMA ROT. :LOL: :rolleyes:

I am a cynical person by nature, but I hate the way these faux celebrities glom onto an issue and spin it to forward their own agenda. 😣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
0_alabama_rot.jpg
It looks extremely painful. Surely they would notice it before it got bad when brushing her etc....??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My lovely grandad never had a day off work (other than holidays) in his whole engineering career... He walked to and from work 45mins each way... He never complained...

The Sawalha-Adderleys... How many hours a week do they work? How many days off have they had with any old excuse in just the past year?

It's actually quite pathetic! They chose to monetize their channel and turn it from a hobby to an alleged job... The slightest thing goes wrong in their life and everything falls down like a deck of cards, their life appears very fragile...

We've had pathetic excuses for loads of days off... It says so much about them as people... They've lost ALL perspective...

Woe is me, my dog is ill so I cannot post on social media!!! WTAF! 😂

Woe is me, my dog is ill so I cannot edit the Sunday Sh*t Show... 😂

Have they heard themselves!!!

Seriously GET A GRIP!!!

Its time for them to admit they are bored of their channel as the excuses just keep coming...

My grandad would think they were literally crazy!

The Sawalha-Adderleys wouldn't know hard work or even normal work if it hit them in the face... 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Just out of interest, does anyone know how many times the swindling Sawahla et Al have cancelled the paid for items? As in The nnss or the members live? Wondering how much they owe their subs. How does that work? If you pay for something and it isn't delivered then surely there should be a refund? Or are the robbing b**tards just taking money for nothing?

Would you let us know please Mark? Are you going to have subs leaving in droves or even complaining to YT that you are taking money and giving nothing in return? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The vets will struggle to diagnose as they haven't seen the Sawalha-Adderleys sh*t tip of a garden.

It's a hazardous petri dish of filth! Rats, mice, old nappies, years old household rubbish, mattresses which will house LOTS of rats... I dread to think what else is in the garden, no vet would ever dream anyone lives like the SLOBerleys do...

As for them supporting their children! That'll be a 1st! IF THRY WERE SUPPORTING KIKI, whose dog it is, there would be no uploads to social media as thry know she hates it... There would have been no live today discussing football...

I dread to think what their definition of "supporting" their kids means! Something along the lines of throwing a just eat McDonalds at them and keeping them in their bedrooms whilst they film something irrelevant important downstairs 😡

Im sure the vets know by now, Day 3, what's wrong with the dog... The Sawalha-Adderleys are probably too embarrassed to say... 😡

The BIGGEST thing that's wrong with chi chi, is her adult owners who shouldn't be allowed children never mind dogs!
💯 notSUBmissive
I reckon Kiki will have at least a week off home schooling education, after her break over lockdown and before the summer break. Perfect preparation for her long-awaited return to school in September. (Which will surely clash with another Swadderley stay cay and she definitely won't be made to feel like she's missing out - before, during and after and for eternity on the socials and mummy's phoned in media interviews. :() Her GSCE results are guaranteed to be a reflection of the faults in the education system, just you wait and see. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tragic!
Their dog is sick, very upsetting and worrying time. But somehow these scammers manage to turn it into a mixture of clickbait ,intrigue and no show job excuses.
Either tell people the dog is sick and then update with "they still don't know what's wrong with her but all tests are being done".
Or preferably keep it off SM and deal with it privately like normal people.
This latest update (hi Mark) , it's so over explained. Surely it goes without saying that parents are supporting their kids?! And if I was worried sick about my dog , I wouldn't update strangers with an essay just the basics.
As for yet again unfullfilling their contract with the subs 😤, as usual it doesn't seem to stop him doing all his movie/ gfh guff and what I've always noticed during these no show dramas he is still filming content during these times as it always appears.. albeit 3 months later..in their HT vlogs!! i.e. can't do shows because Teddy ill,nanny Di burgled,.. fill in the blanks ,then 3 months later HT "teddy gets ill, nanny Di burgled" etc and there is Mark sticking his sweaty face amongst the"drama".
🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tragic!
Their dog is sick, very upsetting and worrying time. But somehow these scammers manage to turn it into a mixture of clickbait ,intrigue and no show job excuses.
Either tell people the dog is sick and then update with "they still don't know what's wrong with her but all tests are being done".
Or preferably keep it off SM and deal with it privately like normal people.
This latest update (hi Mark) , it's so over explained. Surely it goes without saying that parents are supporting their kids?! And if I was worried sick about my dog , I wouldn't update strangers with an essay just the basics.
As for yet again unfullfilling their contract with the subs 😤, as usual it doesn't seem to stop him doing all his movie/ gfh guff and what I've always noticed during these no show dramas he is still filming content during these times as it always appears.. albeit 3 months later..in their HT vlogs!! i.e. can't do shows because Teddy ill,nanny Di burgled,.. fill in the blanks ,then 3 months later HT "teddy gets ill, nanny Di burgled" etc and there is Mark sticking his sweaty face amongst the"drama".
🤬
He can upload Popcorn Junkies which hardly anyone likes, even the diehard subs. Why not spare the time/energy to fulfil their contract with their vulnerable subs who are being rinsed for £1.99 a month?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He can upload Popcorn Junkies which hardly anyone likes, even the diehard subs. Why not spare the time/energy to fulfil their contract with their vulnerable subs who are being rinsed for £1.99 a month?
He makes the time for Popcorn Junkies because it has the potential to reach a wider audience, as it has the film titles within his title (Also, he’s desperate to be taken seriously and be picked up as a film critic). The same as their moneymaking lives about Caroline Flack, Madeline McCann, Matt Hancock etc…
He prioritises what he believes will be the biggest earners.
He doesn’t have to worry about keeping the paid subs happy because he knows most of them will accept his excuses and allow him to get away with anything

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
the ratcatcher commented last year, what a state the garden was and asked Manks how long they had been living there as he was aghast at the state of the garden and all the rubbish
Even Manks seemed to show some shame as he said to Nanny Di in one of the GFH - Im now seeing the garden through the ratcatchers eyes, in other words its a tip - only taken him 19 years to realise this - still not done very much about it other than pretend to plant up a garden
They have used the garden as an exended rubbish tip from the house - they must be over run with rats -which are so difficult to get rid of once there is an established colony of them.
also they never clear up the dog poo so there is probably all sorts of nasty flies -which could have got into the dogs wound and caused severe infection
if i lived next door to them I would have called out environmental health ages ago

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is the photo of Maddie and Saint Patrick walking Chi chi in the woods
1625816231689.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think if Chi Chi were to pass away, it would trigger another mental health episode for him?
No because he has a narcissistic personality disorder.......and itwon't be about his facing an obstacle that that disorder can't deal with.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just realised that the girls, all through their childhood never had a garden to play in, how sad it that!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Do you have to be a "family guest" to see the community page on their YT? I looked earlier but I couldn't find it.
@gloriarostron - no you don’t - open to all on YT - see the various tabs - community is just before channels

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.