Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See we got the middle finger in the first 30 seconds🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻Bet he feels really macho when he does that..twit..now he thinks he’s some kind of football pundit..DOUBLE twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised the honey incident wasn’t filmed, everything else is .......
My autistic 9 year old nephew would know not to put such a thing in a microwave

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had a thought... Most modern microwaves are operated by pushed preset time buttons, say 1 min, 2min etc... She was staying in a brand new lodge so I imagine the microwave would be super modern...

In the vlog at 19mins in Nadia said the honey was in the microwave for 4 or 5 mintes? 🤔

Soooo, why did she put honey in the microwave and press the 5 minute button?

No one would put honey in a microwave and press the 5min button even if they planned to remove it after 15 seconds???

She is absolutely lying... I just re watched her telling the honey story and its like she is telling an Alice in Wonderland lengthy story...

Also she said it was brand new honey... In my experience honey only goes rock hard when it's been open and left for some time...

As with all of their stories, this one just doesn't add up and the burn certainly does not look like any burn I've ever seen, she said it happened on Tues and by Friday's live the burns had moved on from the blister stage to deep red blood marks??? 🤔

It's DEFINITELY a lie to distract from people commenting on the dog, she's SUCH A BIG FAT LIAR 🤥 😡🤥😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The fact that her lovely sister Julia can't stand her tells me all I need to know about this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
On another note come on England⚽🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿!!!
🥲🥲🥲 but it will come home one day 🤪😏

Maybe …. Just maybe…. She actually went to mudeford for neck cosmetic surgery and taking Betty, Teddy & Kiki was just a ruse by saying it was a break for her parents.

Maybe the cosmetic surgery left more of a prominent mark that expected which she couldn’t explain so she came up with the honey bottle story and added make up for dramatic effect.

Let’s not forget her best friend (🙄) Lisa is a make up artist so will be able to create great looking scars/burns.
It was a diversion in my opinion.
It’s just not possible for her to burn so badly, blister and disappear in such a very short time.

The honey bottle story was to cover up that she may have had neck surgery but also to detract from the ChiChi saga.
Ta Da!
I have been thinking exactly the same thing @Seek Clarity in respect to some sort of cosmetic treatment! but still does not explain the sudden lack of scaring/pain on IG tonight🤔😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure if their CM’s are more like
Jackanory ..... with all the spoofing
Play school......with all the patronising patter
Euro trash ..... with all the half nakedness
Band aid......with all the pleading for 2 quid a month

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's spent her entire evening on Insta by the looks of it pretending she's into the footie. She has a serious addiction to Instagram. It really isn't healthy. She's a very unwell women who must be very unhappy in her life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He is not a football fan and only watches matches on his own or with mummy so has no interaction whatsoever and she has never watched football and all of a sudden they are fans and experts 😡 just for views 😡 saddos !!!

But I do agree that the youngsters had too much pressure on their shoulders for the penalty shoot out .. that was a gamble …

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Did anyone see any pictures of toffee in Norfolk? 🤔 I saw chi chi pictures in Norfolk but don't recall toffee pictures?

Just wondering if they put her in a kennel and that's where she got her kennel cough from? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
For all the hype that Nadia has generated about Love Island in previous years, she didn't even know it was on last night until a sub mentioned it. That proves my theory right that ITV pay these celebs to pretend they are Love Island's biggest fans.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone see any pictures of toffee in Norfolk? 🤔 I saw chi chi pictures in Norfolk but don't recall toffee pictures?

Just wondering if they put her in a kennel and that's where she got her kennel cough from? 🤔
Wasn’t she sitting with Mark on the couch in Norfolk?

Re: Chrystal palace park cafe meet up
August @11am
Which Saturday is best for you guys ?
I’ll put a symbol next to each date then if you want to come. Comment on this with the corresponding symbol ( hope that makes sense)
7th ❤
14th 🤢
21st 🤣
28th 😡
If all dates are good for you put 👍
Thanks , hope we can make this happen

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
AG has got a very juvenile/smutty mouth, just like his idol. Not sure if I’m allowed to share screenshots off IG but it’s in his stories 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.