Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that Lisa seems to have gone off the scene, she usually responds to Manky's poor me IG posts telling him how much she loves him, not seen her post for a while...perhaps she's pissed off with them too
I noticed ed that too @Angelmary.👍

Reactions: 10
They don’t EVEN need a gardener IMO they just need someone to tidy it up. Could all be sorted in one weekend!
They are over ambitious, they should forget the flowers and just have a lawn they could maintain

Reactions: 16
If they really loved the dogs they would take proper care of them? Again (as is often the case with these 2) it's actions that count not words)
Everything they do is performative so is getting in a state about the dog I believe they have an attachment to the dogs just like they have attachments to anything that gives them a temporary relief or high? (him with his star wars figures or her with a big Mac or sugary treat for example)?
The dogs amuse them and provide a bit of light relief from the chaos and darkness ?(how chi chi is going to cope now if she needs full time medication and looking after is she really in the safest pair of hands?).
Just like the children must have done when they were little and then they grow out of the cute phase and then you see they are a responsibility?
Mark and Nadia have proved again and again how bad they are at dealing with responsibility (I'm sorry but this matters )
So that really isn't good is it....and doesn't make people feel reassured (despite them giving reassurances)?
They might think they care but can they relate or show true empathy by actually caring for their pets.
Including grooming and being careful and providing a more safe and secure environment to live in.
It's not enough to over emote or turn up the drama a notch just so everyone is borderline hysterical or send long winded over explaining messages on insta or Twitter.. or mark suddenly finding his religious inclination.....send prayers!
Yes send prayers but again I'm sorry to burst your bubble it's not enough to continually ask the universe for help (I e it's there only as a kind of bank to be used for emergencies) the thing is it's supposed to be reciprocal (your supposed to give something back to others!)
If (and it's a big if) let's say he truly had a prick of conscience and the dogs diagnosis had left him shaken and (here is an emotion he is unfamiliar with feeling a bit guilty because he hasn't respected them or treated them with consideration in the past) then imo their would be a chance of hope and even of a true bond developing?
Yes painful nasty uncomfortable guilt along with its close friend shame that has become the modern day elephant in the room.
We are told to get rid of it not to have it and if others provoke or open it in us they are pretty much demonised to within an inch of their lives!
Nobody likes it sure it's deeply disturbing on some levels but then ironically it's the uncomfortable emotions (the real medicine needed here) that if you can take them (guilt and shame and insecurity) and not deny them or run away but stay with it bring them closer ask what are they really trying to teach me?
That's the way forward in my opinion (so many on line complain about shaming) well dry your eyes dear because what you don't want to hear is the very thing that you should be told! (Often is the case)
So don't bleeping neglect the dogs (yes you both have) or see them as a chore or use them as performing seals to cheer you up or to get the love from the subs
No the dogs need love from both of you (you want the gravitas of being adults and being wise and benevolent?) well bloody act like it then!
Do the right thing by those animals and then people might actually believe that you both cared.
Not by sending messages over electronic media but by cleaning up your mess and toxicity so that the dogs don't have to live in it and get affected by it!
Love is what we do not just being passive and congratulating ourselves on having feelings!
The dogs are showing you Mark and Nadia what is missing in your lives and what you must pay attention to and work on?
Will you listen to them !?
Yes to all of this ♥👆.
It would have been my friends birthday today, she died just before lockdown, same age as Nadia, poles apart.
My friend didn't have time or feel the need to tell the world via the internet how much she loved her dogs or her husband. She was too busy working, helping, caring and nurturing people, animals and plants. Any spare time and money went to animal charities. She did all this as regularly as breathing but still found time to be great fun and was very humble and self depreciating.She would be very grateful for humble gifts like socks, never forgot to thank people or peoples birthdays even when dying. Which she did without fanfare.☹
Actions ALWAYS speak louder than empty words imo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I'm sure Manky said they were all going to pick Chichi up from the hospital and filming it, wtf....poor dog will be overwhelmed..they are just awful people...and I bet they will be filming the poor thing every day for content, I despise them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She even uses her burn for clickbait to her channel!
So a Masterchef has no idea that you shouldn’t put certain items in the microwave?
Jesus. It’s common sense. How has she manage to drag those girls up without them ending up in hospital every five minutes?
They’re complete health and safety disasters.
Every minute of every day- every single Insta and YouTube post, there is yet something else which astounds me regarding their stupidity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Did you see the state of his hair at the beginning, I thought it was wet from washing it...no just thick with grease urrgg
Blimey, i also wrongly assumed that he had just had a shower. What is wrong with that man?! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They are over ambitious, they should forget the flowers and just have a lawn they could maintain
Yes! Just clear it back, tidy it up, and then think about adding some colour. No, they do one “bed” and then spend 6 months faffing with it surrounded by tit and chaos.

Happy weekend Tattlers ❤

9B81EF08-EA3A-4BCF-A499-3F76AB003612.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They act as if they are desperate for money!!!!
I really do think Nadia Sawalha handed over her Youtube channel to her Third husband Mark Adderley.

I am in agreement with all those who have said that once Kaye pulled him up on his abhorrent behaviour that she was pushed out of the house. He was most likely looking for a chance to do this and it presented itself when she questioned him.

I do agree with everything people say on here about Manks, but I also think Nitty must be held accountable as well. As a mother, she should not have ignored the red flags and had the courage to walk when the children were young. Co-parent, stand up and admit she made a mistake. She could be with someone really lovely who could have helped her with her many issues, or, better still, she could have done it alone. The same goes for him, or he could have drunk himself to wherever.

Nitty is all about 'FAKE & LIES.' Her marriage is a farce. A total failure. As I have said before, this is the woman who gave her wedding guests ROSE-TINTED GLASSES to put on as they left the wedding ceremony; because she is as thick as two short planks she probably didn't realise the sentiment behind that saying.

She was the one with rose-tinted glasses on, along with beer goggles as well. She bought into his Hotshot producer/director BS because it looked good for her. She wanted to walk around with a man who had a foppish boy-like nature and who was an 'up and coming' Director :rolleyes:. She knew deep down he was useless, but that woman can make up anything in her head and believe it, and she seems to be a master at blotting out the truth.

I don't think they are desperate for money, but she is desperate to keep up the pretence that Manks is an amazing, producer/editor/director/writer to friends ( all one of them,) family and colleagues.

So in a sense ( and I haven't voted in the poll because of this) I think they are both responsible for ruining her channel.

She is basically his employer. She could see he was doing nothing and getting nowhere and she probably thought people are going to start asking soon.. So I had better get him busy. Her narrative:

"Oh Mark is so busy editing the channel, he works so hard, and he's writing and directing his films, he so incredible. He home-schools the girls, drives me everywhere, battles so bravely with his addictions, oh the list is endless."

Meanwhile all of those (US) who are not wearing rose-tinted glasses, see a woman who is running herself into the gutter at an alarming rate but she seems to like it there, and we are watching a man clearly going through his mid-life crisis along with all his other issues, the list is too long and we know what they are.

I suppose what I'm trying to say in response to batterychicken's post, is they don't need money, SHE needs to keep up the facade that the channel is a huge success and that is all because of the Hot Husband, and he needs to believe that too. So, she works very hard to keep him on a pedestal and he makes damn sure she does so.

We know, we see her hateful looks at him, and he looks at her in the same way. Except she now has to get drunk in order to be in the same room as him, and he has had to go on meds in order to be in the same room as her.

They are both extremely toxic for each other, even the dog can't take anymore, gone blind in one eye because she probably doesn't want to see, has an immunity disorder which is attacking her own body.

All of us this week have picked up on the toxicity, this has not been our usual happy, fun, thread (I speak for myself there,I have giggled a little, but been more angry than usual). The thread has been full of anger, I've seen the word hate and hatred used many times, yesterday I felt so dragged down by their dark ways.

Someone mentioned on here a long time ago, 'Don't let her do this , after all, that is exactly what Nadia would want.'
I remember, the thread had got very heavy, I think we were arguing with each other something like that. I think it was around the charity scam and Cornwall times. I'm not saying we arguing, quite the opposite, but the toxicity has rubbed off on me. I'm trying to tell this to myself I think. I get far too emotionally invested at times, because the injustice is just unfathomable.

Quite frankly they have exhausted me this week and I can't see them getting any better. They will milk the dog illness for weeks, so be prepared for that. He is sweating and smacking his chops over the hours of content he is going to get, and.. he may even be able to get Kiki involved. She too is probably hyperventilating about all the AD opportunities, HELLO articles, present, flowers, fawning from SUBS and Followers when Chi Chi is home... 🤮🤑🤮🤑🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Not so much a rant, more a purge. Thank you for reading, if you got this far. 😂

United we stand Tattlers, stay strong, keep laughing, it's going to be a bumpy thread😉❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes to all of this ♥👆.
It would have been my friends birthday today, she died just before lockdown, same age as Nadia, poles apart.
My friend didn't have time or feel the need to tell the world via the internet how much she loved her dogs or her husband. She was too busy working, helping, caring and nurturing people, animals and plants. Any spare time and money went to animal charities. She did all this as regularly as breathing but still found time to be great fun and was very humble and self depreciating.She would be very grateful for humble gifts like socks, never forgot to thank people or peoples birthdays even when dying. Which she did without fanfare.☹
Actions ALWAYS speak louder than empty words imo.
So sad that you lost your friend @ Podular. She sounded amazing. 🙏

Blimey, i also wrongly assumed that he had just had a shower. What is wrong with that man?! 🤮
Why did he put a towel on the chair?
Is he incontinent?🤮

Yes! Just clear it back, tidy it up, and then think about adding some colour. No, they do one “bed” and then spend 6 months faffing with it surrounded by tit and chaos.

Happy weekend Tattlers ❤

View attachment 656321
Best Tattle post ever! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So sad that you lost your friend @ Podular. She sounded amazing. 🙏
Thank you @Seek Clarity she was very special and but was unaware that she was. She enriched everyone's life who were lucky enough to meet her and it was never about her. She was also a true yogi NOT a gram NOgi.
That why people like Nadia and Mark not only anger me but also depress me .

Love the SLOBberley bingo, thanks muchly @Mental Hoax

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ANOTHER NADIA SAWALHA LIE

So when she said to dozens of PAID publications that she was taking time off social media because her dog was poorly SHE WAS LYING, she was actually staying off social media for vanity reasons as she burnt herself by putting honey in the microwave...

I knew there was something else going on, a poorly dog would not keep a media bleep like Nadia Sawalha from social media 😡

SHE CANNOT STOP LYING!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Some great posts with this thread for sure…this one is included.
You’re right that it has brought some anger to the surface @chipmunk and not the usual light hearted and fun posts as usual. So much so that I’ve actually not kept any ‘funnies’ since the start so there won’t be a ‘funnies recap’ next post round.
Purging is good though.
Let it all out… and breathe. 🙏😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So a Masterchef has no idea that you shouldn’t put certain items in the microwave?
To have a bottle of honey explode she must have had it on full power for at least a minute, maybe two in the sealed bottle. So many levels of DUMB.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you @Seek Clarity she was very special and but was unaware that she was. She enriched everyone's life who were lucky enough to meet her and it was never about her. She was also a true yogi NOT a gram NOgi.
That why people like Nadia and Mark not only anger me but also depress me .

Love the SLOBberley bingo, thanks muchly @Mental Hoax
When people like your friend touches our lives, then we come across the likes of The Swadderley’s, it kind of instils a ‘zero tolerance for billsh*t’ ethic into us.
You also get to a certain age I think where the bullsh*t detector within us is on red alert all the time.
I wish I’d had it when I was younger but I’m quite tuned into it now and it serves me well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.